Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Later on...
I'd suggest that fatigue is setting in and it's remarkable that the candidates are still standing, but I suspect their medical staff are suplementing them with medications to facilitate wakefullness. Remember Bush Gore..?  That took a very long time, if I remember correctly it was two full weeks. And that is a long time to be without a clear answer as to just who will lead your coming government, thus your lifestyle and meet or address your needs.  Say...Administration policy. Things have never been so vitriolic in all my life.....ever.... ! But then people have never felt so easily outraged or able to throw flames anonymously. It is a weapon unknown before, we now have the technology to attack from afar with no real threat to ourselves.

Two ideologies Good and Evil. Just who is what and the debate to identify. And the world rests upon the outcome litterally, yes, not figuratively but precisely and accurately for real in every form. Europe, Asia, South America, Australia, Africa...... the Entire Globe will be somehow influenced, and some.... very much influenced. We are the top of the food chain lest you believe otherwise, and it is a precarious place to reside. Lots of entities willing to challange the sovereinty. Even though we don't look at it in the same way. Still we must face the threats from abroad, and facilitate the rewards we are able to those who use the offered sucesses that we afford. That is us...! The United States.
How eternal are we? When will our fall to a lower position come ? And what will follow. Will a Diety be involved ? Will history guide us, and what will our values be, in fact what will be valuable ?

I guess this is what coffee is not able to defend against that is showing through .It soon will be nap time for ALL of us, but I hope the administration is known before hand, it would make  for restfull nap, or not.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/v...cid=HPCDHP  And the beat goes on... A recipe for success

Sometimes you get more than you bargained for. And later on....
https://www.facebook.com/TheHipHopPatrio...816789833/ this just in...
(11-05-2020, 02:30 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/TheHipHopPatrio...816789833/ this just in...

I hope he's right. I think Trump is just allowing all the fraud to continue at this point so he can expose them to the public.

minusculebeercheers
(11-05-2020, 11:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 02:30 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/TheHipHopPatrio...816789833/ this just in...

I hope he's right. I think Trump is just allowing all the fraud to continue at this point so he can expose them to the public.

minusculebeercheers
Even if Biden somehow pulls it off, Trump has two more months left to investigate wrongdoing..... Could find a lot of fraud in that amount of time.
Ok several days later and things have changed. The checking ballots has progressed down to the last ballot used. I must say, President Trump is sort of making himself an undesireable even in his own party. But the alternative is quite distressing for Republicans. It's hard to determine where fraud is coming from and where to look and examine previously counted ballots. Pressed against a wall, Trump is showing desperation. And that does not become him. Biden is for the most part taking Hillary's advice and remaining quiet, maintaing a calm. Much prayer, much cursing, much anger and much angst is going into this Election process. I must admit it looks as if Biden has the numbers to win, but then again he hasn't reached the electorial college count of 271... Or at least minutes ago when I last looked. I really don't see a clear way for Trump to pull it off. It's all in the hands of God and History. We will look back and reflect with hindsight and our future will be revealed, the dirrection we will take in history.

It is November 6th and  10:30 am.... and MSM is saying Biden is in the lead with PA. and Georgia. It seems a done deal. Do I still have hope ? No... and so those who opposed me as Democrats, friends and family go on to boast and shoot their mouth off gloating and belittling me and hoping to humiliate anyone Republican, casting them as fools. One can only 'remember' the way they behaved. Remember, you can't Un-say the spiteful and hatefull comments you once offered me, nor I you. Only, now take celebration in your transitory victory and wonder what it did to your life and freedoms as time passes.
And on a side note..... should Biden win, I pray he is protected extremely well. I needen't tell you the importance of that as those already waiting in the wings plot and design to take his place. Either Harris or Pelosi would spell disaster and destruction to the US and ........ well you can just imagine.
@"PLOTUS" 

At this point, no matter who "wins", severe damage has been done.  The country will be divided more than ever.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(11-06-2020, 05:11 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"PLOTUS" 

At this point, no matter who "wins", severe damage has been done.  The country will be divided more than ever.

Cheers

I was expecting a big brouhaha also, as a possibility. 

In my heart of hearts I didnt think anyone in my community would go off, and I am very happy it hasn't happened. It is business as usual around here. Even after two trips to the inner city on Wed., and Thurs., it was nothing election related going on.

I did get two e-mails from a close friend containing religious content, and videos of Pastors praying for  Trump to win, and a meme from one of my brothers depicting a win for Biden.

In fact it has been a bit quieter. I have not seen any of the pre-election enthusiasm that was in the air before. In a way, now that I think about it, it is a bit odd. It is almost like it never happened. 

What is stranger is now that a lot of businesses are going back pre-covid practices, some people seemed a bit confused, and surprised that there are no guards at the doors, and they are being allowed free access and movement in most places. 

I think we will be just fine, if we shut off the TV and avoid the Web. The world is not as scary of a place as they are determined to make you believe and fear.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!" (Sir Walter Scott, 1808)
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
What little trust I had left for our government is now gone. This shit show is not going to have a happy ending.
minusculebonker minusculechairshot
(11-07-2020, 01:10 AM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: What little trust I had left for our government is now gone. This shit show is not going to have a happy ending.

Here's how I see it.  Two options.

Biden wins.  The Republican half of the country believes the election was stolen by fraud.  Country = divided.

Trump's legal challenges prevail and he wins.  The Democrat half of the country believes the election was stolen by lawfare.  Country = divided.

LONG VIEW.  In one form or another, the country will survive this event.  But the Republic may not.  Certainly, it will fall if this becomes the norm for elections.

Cheers

(11-07-2020, 07:46 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 01:10 AM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: What little trust I had left for our government is now gone. This shit show is not going to have a happy ending.

Here's how I see it.  Two options.

Biden wins.  The Republican half of the country believes the election was stolen by fraud.  Country = divided.

Trump's legal challenges prevails and he wins.  The Democrat half of the country believes the election was stolen by lawfare.  Country = divided.

LONG VIEW.  In one form or another, the country will survive this event.  But the Republic may not.  Certainly, it will fall if this becomes the norm for elections.

Cheers

It has long been warned that America would fall from the inside. It is just a matter of time, and that time is fast approaching, thanks to the viral potency of the internet.

The ability of the internet to feed the growing narcissism in our country, has created the perfect environment for the fall of our country. Our country is far too large to secure when the country is divided. 

Those that think they can just create their own little enclave of folk that will work or will bow down to them, because fear has provided them no other choice, will find their serfdom quickly destroyed and procured by an opposing group, right around the corner. They are ignoring the part of history that speaks of how we became the "United" States in the first place.

We have lived a life of complancecy for so long that we no longer appreciate the sacrifices of those that afforded us our lives of luxury. Therefore we are blessfully ignorant of what it is like to be enslaved to a king, a dictator, or warlord. We are about to find out.

We don't have too look far. We prideful look down our noses at residents of third world countries, and dictatorships, as we throw around words like freedom and rights, like they they are toys and decorations you pull out to make ourselves look smart and superior.

We are too blinded by the deceptions that we accept for truths, even when just one microsecond of logical thought would tell you that the garbage being forced down your throat is pure bull dung, regardless to how well flavored or decorated, there is always a whiff of the truth that makes it suspect. 

We are willingly walking off the plank. Those waters are deep and dark. I don't care how well you think you can swim, you are going to drown like the rest of us.

For those people that think that scorch and burn is the way to go out in a blaze of glory; dead is dead. 

Personally I believe that destroying all to prevent leaving any hope for those that come after you, destroys not just the possibility of preventing your enemies from benefiting from the spoils of war, it also destroys all hope for those that may have survived, a chance of rebuilding, and destroys a hope of their future. It carries more the scent of a coward that refuses to accept defeat and attempts to burn all traces of their failures. 

Where would we be if those that came before us had the same mentality as some today are poisoning the internet with?

Have the years of watching so much fantasy on TV, movies, video games, and role playing, lobotomized us so completely that we are completely blind to reality and the truth?

This fiasco of an election is nothing more than an escalation of a process that becomes more and more comedic with each election. Except we are not the ones laughing. If we don't recognize it for a farce and manufactured for the benefit of the media and those that control everything, then there is little hope. 

There are no Democrats. There are no Republicans.
We are Americans with different ideas about what we what and need from our country. They are using those differences to make us think of each other as different. Another lie that have successfully sold us.

I remember when all the elite schools were teaching the children of the wealthy and the elite, French. Maybe we should give a little thought to why they are now teaching those children Chinese.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

@"NightskyeB4Dawn" 

Quote:It has long been warned that America would fall from the inside. It is just a matter of time, and that time is fast approaching, thanks to the viral potency of the internet.

This is a key LONG VIEW theme: the impact of technology upon society.  This impact has been growing apace as technology invades every corner of our lives and makes instantaneous communication a reality.

Quote:We have lived a life of complancecy for so long that we no longer appreciate the sacrifices of those that afforded us our lives of luxury.

One of my strong early memories was my father taking the family to a military cemetery for American soldiers in Europe who had fallen in action in World War II.  Even as a small child, I understood I was in debt to the fallen who were interred there.  I've visited some of those cemeteries since then, and each time, it is a profoundly humbling experience.

Cheers

Maybe we'll get through a week where a sexual predator isn't mentioned in an article.
Cross yer' fingers everyone.
tinysure

Quote:PROTESTOR WHO PUNCHED OUT TRUMP SUPPORTER IN VIRAL VIDEO IS
REGISTERED CHILD SEX OFFENDER

'A protestor who was arrested after he punched a supporter of President Donald Trump
is also a registered child sex offender, public records show.

The Metropolitan Police Department arrested 39-year-old Kenneth Wayne Deberry on
Saturday for disorderly conduct, including inciting violence, aggravated assault, and felon
in possession of a firearm after police found he was carrying a handgun, according to an
MPD press release.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8641]

According to the MPD Sex Offender Registry, Deberry is a registered sex offender who
was convicted in Washington, D.C. in 2008 of second degree child sexual abuse against
a person under 16 years of age...'
Source:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-17-2020, 01:57 PM)BIAD Wrote: Maybe we'll get through a week where a sexual predator isn't mentioned in an article.
Cross yer' fingers everyone.
tinysure

Quote:PROTESTOR WHO PUNCHED OUT TRUMP SUPPORTER IN VIRAL VIDEO IS
REGISTERED CHILD SEX OFFENDER

'A protestor who was arrested after he punched a supporter of President Donald Trump
is also a registered child sex offender, public records show.

The Metropolitan Police Department arrested 39-year-old Kenneth Wayne Deberry on
Saturday for disorderly conduct, including inciting violence, aggravated assault, and felon
in possession of a firearm after police found he was carrying a handgun, according to an
MPD press release.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8641]

According to the MPD Sex Offender Registry, Deberry is a registered sex offender who
was convicted in Washington, D.C. in 2008 of second degree child sexual abuse against
a person under 16 years of age...'
Source:

A friend of old Joe?