Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Global Conspiracy
This is very frightening. This letter from Carlo Vigano to President Trump lays out some "secrets" that we should all consider and educate ourselves. It is beautifully written and very well articulated.
He speaks about the Corona Virus and the vaccine and other things that are being used against humanity.

Read it and let me know what you think.

[Image: d7d8f7f0cf1fe554e1a5d28b05301ccd60b90c52...df950e.jpg]
[Image: 712c1e2a48b6c96fcc21896ad8ac5101c23a1501...97327f.jpg]
[Image: 73196f8987cf930ee17301b1e092fa4c3c79f64b...e950c3.jpg]
[Image: b76f543d78517a4fe7e639923a6496fa35bdcc30...d99edc.jpg]
Amazing Polly posted on Twitter:

Quote:Schwab Young Global Leaders. World Economic Forum cult sleepers all over the place. Look who is on the list!

[Image: Enb_HNuXIAAwwxX?format=jpg&name=medium]

I'm surprised to see Dan Crenshaw and Maria B's name on there, but I shouldn't be. Sleepers are embedded EVERYWHERE!

Careful who you trust!
(11-22-2020, 06:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
I'm surprised to see Dan Crenshaw and Maria B's name on there, but I shouldn't be. Sleepers are embedded EVERYWHERE!

Careful who you trust!

Exactly! Sky Australia have a better bead on the con-job than most other MSM.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
What I noticed a couple of years ago was the use of the same issues, in different countries, to provoke conflict and disunity.  In some cases, the issues made almost no sense in the countries targeted because the issue just wasn't part of their national experience.

What it pointed out was international-level organization dictating which issues to use and the playbooks to employ -- all painfully similar.

Yeah, the political games have gone global.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(11-22-2020, 06:55 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 06:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Careful who you trust!

Exactly! Sky Australia have a better bead on the con-job than most other MSM.

@"BIAD" thanks for the video.  I'm glad to see other countries are reporting the truth, unlike our media here.

On an "off topic" question, I must ask if the reporter forgot to comb his hair, or is this the style now?
DOMINION VOTING SYSTEM PATENTS GIVEN TO CHINA BANK (HSBC) AS COLLATERAL IN 2019.
HSBC received ownership of patents to intellectual property of elections, ballots, systems, cyber & internet capacities.

Patent Agreement:  https://t.co/i1dmeqRmMN?amp=1

[Image: EnZU_azXMAIKk2G?format=png&name=small]
Fascinating...especially when you consider this was filmed in 1969...51 years ago!

Sounds pretty much like what may be happening right now, huh?
CLICK THE LINK BELOW.

Maybe this will work ? https://newtube.app/user/MyAmericana/hacmZr8
Posting here for posterity.  Maybe we need a separate thread just for all the voter fraud posts?

[Image: EndNGwFXMAA-DjB?format=jpg&name=medium]