Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Last Presidential Debate
Whoa, this is typical Trump; the perfect troll.   tinylaughing

BREAKING: Biden’s Former Business Partner in China Scheme, Tony Bobulinski, Will Be Trump’s Special Guest at Final Debate

Quote:Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden and Joe’s brother Jim in the now-infamous China scheme, will be President Donald Trump’s special guest at the final presidential debate on Thursday evening.

It is now safe to say that the president will be bringing up Hunter Biden’s laptop and the shocking contents that the liberal media has been attempting to brush aside.

Bobulinski recently made massive waves after a bombshell statement to the New York Post “asserting that the former vice president was a willing and eager participant in a family scheme to make millions of dollars by partnering with a shady Chinese Communist firm.”

The former business partner also admitted that he was one of the recipients of an email published by the post, confirming that it was authentic.

The debate will take place at 9 p.m. EST. The Gateway Pundit will be posting updates throughout the evening.
Source

THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!  GET YOUR POPCORN READY! 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgifimage.net%2Fwp-conte...f=1&nofb=1]
Here is the press conference he just did.  At the end you can hear the reporters ask who paid him for his travels to be there, and he answered, "I did".   That's all they would need to accuse President Trump of paying someone to come out with this information.

Start at the 4:45 mark.

Even after all the guys states, the question is about who paid for his travel. 

The resistance to reality is amazing.
Let the poo flinging begin!

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinysurprised
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
No one will ever die if Biden's elected!

MAGIC!
-Abraham Lincoln
Trump is winning.

tinybiggrin
-Abraham Lincoln
Biden is embarassing.

tinysure
-Abraham Lincoln
Here is the full debate for those who missed it.

Trump won.

imho
-Abraham Lincoln
(10-23-2020, 04:27 AM)beez Wrote: Trump won.

imho

Trump won with a clear margin! imho.

I am pleased. tinycool
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Didn't see this thread, so I'll copy and paste from the other.

Sorry, but these debates are fucking stupid.  What's the rush with this 2 minute bullshit?  Are you telling me people will watch a 3 hour football or hockey game, but wduon't watch a 3 or 4 hour debate?  Actually I'm scared of that answer....

Topics should be debated to exhaustion, with the moderator then moving it along to the next topic.  2 minutes isn't enough on these important issues.  Makes it easy to dance around shit.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
I think Trump won this debate. He put Biden back in his place a few times with these little "what?!?!?!?!?" that really made Biden look like he was really talking out of his ass.

I also noticed that when Biden loses confidence over a topic, he starts to stutter and loses his line of thought. Nervousness gets to him.

A clear win for the President on this one. IMHO.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Remember what Joe said about allowing fraking?  See for yourself how he lies.

That's what politicians do to get elected; they tell you what you want to hear... then they forget about it after you vote them into office.
Donald Trump is not a politician. He has kept every promise he made when running in 2016.
It would seem that Evil is about to once more encompass the whole of the earth and in turn at least half of it get exactly what they deserve.
[Image: d64ea78d3f11378e70bf061d60689b2b.png]
The abreviated version

[Image: tytler-cycle.jpg]

But the other half who believe in Self determination, freedom and responsability will  not go silent. There will be revolution I believe. You make your own prediction.
(10-23-2020, 03:20 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: It would seem that Evil is about to once more encompass the whole of the earth and in turn at least half of it get exactly what they deserve.
The abreviated version

[Image: tytler-cycle.jpg]

But the other half who believe in Self determination, freedom and responsability will  not go silent. There will be revolution I believe. You make your own prediction.

Right now, in the U.S., I think we're between the Apathy and Dependence stage. They needed this "virus" to push us further into dependence. The point of no return is right at us, but there is time to put the brakes on if people will WAKE THE HELL UP!
(10-23-2020, 12:52 PM)Sol Wrote: I think Trump won this debate. He put Biden back in his place a few times with these little "what?!?!?!?!?" that really made Biden look like he was really talking out of his ass.

I also noticed that when Biden loses confidence over a topic, he starts to stutter and loses his line of thought. Nervousness gets to him.

Notice how heated old Joe got over that stimulus question?  His response sounded like "what is this horseshit I thought this moderator was on MY side!"
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(10-23-2020, 04:13 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 12:52 PM)Sol Wrote: I think Trump won this debate. He put Biden back in his place a few times with these little "what?!?!?!?!?" that really made Biden look like he was really talking out of his ass.

Notice how heated old Joe got over that stimulus question?  His response sounded like "what is this horseshit I thought this moderator was on MY side!"

@"Schmoe1", I loved it when Joe said he would end fracking and the moderator asked, "Why would you do that?" in a concerned voice.   tinylaughing  I think that threw Joe off his game a bit.
(10-23-2020, 03:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Remember what Joe said about allowing fraking?  See for yourself how he lies.

That's what politicians do to get elected; they tell you what you want to hear... then they forget about it after you vote them into office.
Donald Trump is not a politician. He has kept every promise he made when running in 2016.

Yeah the politicians might forget, but i have a feeling, that this time the blacks and the Hispanics will not forget. Those people are not idiots, even if democrats think they are. Promise them to bring the moons from space to them, get elected, and then won't do ANYTHING to help those communities.

Blacks and Hispanics can check for themselves. Statistics about their employment rates. Before covid, which was not Trump's fault, even though Creepy Joe made that claim.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-24-2020, 02:57 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 03:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Remember what Joe said about allowing fraking?  See for yourself how he lies.

Yeah the politicians might forget, but i have a feeling, that this time the blacks and the Hispanics will not forget. Those people are not idiots, even if democrats think they are. Promise them to bring the moons from space to them, get elected, and then won't do ANYTHING to help those communities.

Blacks and Hispanics can check for themselves. Statistics about their employment rates. Before covid, which was not Trump's fault, even though Creepy Joe made that claim.

It's actually the fault of each state governor as to how the Covid was handled there, not Trumps.
(10-24-2020, 03:06 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It's actually the fault of each state governor as to how the Covid was handled there, not Trumps.

Yeah... And the states which had or has the worst situation... Did they have a democrat governor or a republican?

You and i know... And those who want to ignore the facts, will keep their eyes closed, no matter what i write here now.

-Jean-Paul Sartre