Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Birthday DuckforcoveR
Happy Birthday @"DuckforcoveR" 
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47g3qhai9ddz3ghhmtwz...y.gif&ct=g] Enjoy your day my friend! [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47g3qhai9ddz3ghhmtwz...y.gif&ct=g]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Happy Birthday Duckypoo!  

It's time to PARRRRRRTTTTYYYYY!

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimag...f=1&nofb=1]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND minusculebeercheers 

I think that the tiny baby can't make you a cake. But his sister might be able to do it. With a little bit of help from mom.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Happy Birthday Man!

minusculebeercheers
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

I'm a week late for my own party! I'm so sorry everyone, but please accept my humblest of thank yous. 

@"guohua" what's AZ like this time of year? Hot and sunny or just hot and sunny? Trying to see what I need to pack for next weeks work trip tinylaughing
(04-22-2021, 12:47 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I'm a week late for my own party! I'm so sorry everyone, but please accept my humblest of thank yous. 

@"guohua" what's AZ like this time of year? Hot and sunny or just hot and sunny? Trying to see what I need to pack for next weeks work trip tinylaughing

Mr & Mrs G are away on another of their fishing expeditions. No doubt cooking over an open-fire with the Arizona sky
offering one of those special evenings!

(BIAD wished you a Happy Birthday in the Shout Box last week!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-22-2021, 01:03 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 12:47 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I'm a week late for my own party! I'm so sorry everyone, but please accept my humblest of thank yous. 

Mr & Mrs G are away on another of their fishing expeditions. No doubt cooking over an open-fire with the Arizona sky
offering one of those special evenings!

(BIAD wished you a Happy Birthday in the Shout Box last week!)

Thanks for the heads up @"biad" I'll plan on hot and sunny just to be safe  tinylaughing