Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
The secret behind China flu
Quote:Fluvoxamine — a repurposed drug — has been around since 1983 and could prevent COVID-19 patients from developing more severe symptoms. Fluvoxamine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), a class of anti-depressants, mostly prescribed for people suffering from an obsessive-compulsive disorder.Oct 6, 2020

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases...20disorder.

Sounds promising, doesn't it.

tinywhat

I have to wonder though. . . . what exactly IS Fluvoxamine?

Well gee golly!

Quote:What is fluvoxamine generic for?
Fluvoxamine is a drug that is used for treating several psychiatric disorders. It is a member of the class of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), a class that also includes fluoxetine (Prozac), sertraline (Zoloft), and paroxetine (Paxil).

https://www.medicinenet.com/fluvoxamine/article.htm

So our government(s) scare the population into wearing masks to see if we'll obey and now a new treatment is Prozac?

WTH.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Sounds about right to me. This is why I don't trust the government or Big Pharma. 

Sorry about hitting 4 stars, my finger slipped. Maybe someone else can finish that off to 5.
(10-15-2020, 02:42 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sounds about right to me. This is why I don't trust the government or Big Pharma. 

Sorry about hitting 4 stars, my finger slipped. Maybe someone else can finish that off to 5.

They want a population doped, drugged, obedient.
-Abraham Lincoln
(10-15-2020, 02:42 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sounds about right to me. This is why I don't trust the government or Big Pharma. 

I didn't know i can do that! I gave 5 stars. I thought that was a moderator thing... Thank you!

I strongly recommend against taking SSRI medicine unless it is absolutely necessary. Therapy first. Possible lifestyle changes, including more exercise, healthier diet, trying new hobbies even though it may feel futile and strength has gone away.

I need SSRI. But you already know how big pharma operates. They could cure my depression just like that. Cure it. Poof! it is gone. But... not much profit to be made there... They want to keep me healthy enough to be able to go and buy my medicine, but sick enough to need them.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-15-2020, 02:45 AM)beez Wrote:

Have you seen the movie Equilibrium? In some countries known as Cubic?

In this regard, it is just like the movie Idiocracy. A fictional story which later turns out to be a fact based documentary about the future.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-15-2020, 03:26 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:

In this regard, it is just like the movie Idiocracy. A fictional story which later turns out to be a fact based documentary about the future.

I have, a good movie and an apt comparison.
-Abraham Lincoln
(10-15-2020, 03:26 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:

Equilibrium rocks! matter of fact, I think I'm gonna go do my gun kata right now!

Regarding the prozac vs. covid angle, it makes sense. Induce panic to sell more panic controlling drugs...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

My ex wife tried putting me on drugs because she thought I was crazy for trying to leave her. Thank God I was saved from that ! 

On another note, 

Quote:As the pandemic continues to roll on, it’s now clear that Covid-19 is often much more than a cough and a fever, but can involve a broad array of symptoms that lurk long-after the worst of the infection resolves. Among the many symptoms this entails, from heavy chests to headaches, it appears that a significant number of people are continuing to suffer from a lingering feeling of “brain fog” after recovering from Covid-19. 

It's still too early to say how common this experience might be, although a number of case studies have suggested it could be surprisingly prevalent. One study asked 120 people who were hospitalized with Covid-19 how they felt over 100 days after being first admitted, concluding that half of the recovered patients felt fatigued and over a third said they were experiencing memory loss. A recent preliminary study from South Korea surveyed 65 recovered Covid-19 patients and found that 91.1 percent of them were suffering from at least one lasting side-effect, most often tiredness followed by lack of concentration or "brain fog".

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-me...r-covid19/
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
I read a few days ago that some PhD now wants everyone to take anti depressants as a preventive.

And my answer to all this bull shit is

(10-15-2020, 08:46 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I read a few days ago that some PhD now wants everyone to take anti depressants as a preventive.

That is a whole lot of "twisted" in there. Twisted PhD and Twisted sister. tinyangry 

That is like everyone taking painkillers to prevent a headache. Or everyone stopping driving cars to prevent car accidents. Or starting a war to prevent a war... wait... tinycool

-Jean-Paul Sartre