Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crime stats for 2019 Ban fist and feet ?
https://www.rightjournalism.com/time-to-...s-in-2019/

I would bet it will even be more one sided in 2020 ?

Quote: Time To Ban The Fists – FBI Report Says That Almost Twice As Many Americans Were Killed By Punches And Kicks Than By Rifles In 2019

October 11, 2020 Natalie Dagenhardt 3 Views 4 Comments Anti-gun, Anti-gun protest, Gun, gun control, Gun Control Advocate, Gun Rights, gun violence, Guns, second amandment, Second Amendment
In the midst of a challenging pandemic, many American cities have been under siege. Amid violence and riots, the rule of law has been abandoned by the same elected officials who swore to uphold it. Law-abiding citizens who unwittingly drove through protests have found themselves attacked or left to the mercy of a mob.
The promotion of civil unrest and the systematic destruction of neighborhoods and businesses have been permitted with limited consequences under the guise of the First Amendment’s protection of the right to protest. Yet when the case for protecting the Second Amendment couldn’t be stronger to reasonable Americans, the left is yet again trying to weaken it.
And the new FBI report doesn’t help the left narratives because more Americans have died by punches and kicks than by rifles in 2019.
The Uniform Crime Report (UCR) compiled by the FBI shows that in 2019 almost TWICE as many people were killed with hands and feet than with all rifles put together.
The FBI reports that 364 Americans were killed with rifles in 2019, while 600 were killed by bodily attacks like punches, kicks, and pushes.

You may only think of deer-hunting rifles when you think of “rifles” as a category, but by way of reminder, the AR-15 (which the media has turned into the boogeyman of all weapons) is the most popular firearm in America and is a RIFLE. Being a rifle, all deaths by way of AR-15s (or, as they’re known in the media, assault weapons) are included in these statistics.
Guess it’s time to ban hands and feet, ladies and gentlemen.
Oh, and guess how many Americans were killed with knives in 2019?
More than four times the number of Americans killed by all rifles, including AR-15s, combined.

We’d better ban all kitchen knives as well.
As Americans, our constitutional rights and individual liberties are not just a source of patriotic pride but the lifeblood of our democracy. The founders knew that the right of citizens to bear arms was essential to the preservation of democracy and liberty. The Second Amendment ensures that Americans can protect themselves, their families and their businesses, especially when the government is unwilling or unable to do so. And many Americans are indeed now choosing to exercise their Second Amendment rights; a national indicator for gun sales is at an all-time high.

Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day. link
Indeed! We NEED commonsense fist and foot control! We need it NOW! Murder should be made illegal, and I'm going to write my congress critters right no to see when they will make murder illegal, and to ask why they've not done that yet! If they would just get off of their asses and make murder illegal, then all the weaponry would be covered, and the means to murder would be moot!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Nobody needs that kind of firepower. 

Feet and hands are weapons of war. Think of the children!
(10-12-2020, 11:45 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Nobody needs that kind of firepower. 

Hey @"ABNARTY"  guess what?

I have two hands and two feet. Right now as i write this. So i am holding weapons of mass destruction here?
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-12-2020, 10:21 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Indeed! We NEED commonsense fist and foot control! We need it NOW! Murder should be made illegal, and I'm going to write my congress critters right no to see when they will make murder illegal, and to ask why they've not done that yet! If they would just get off of their asses and make murder illegal, then all the weaponry would be covered, and the means to murder would be moot!

Agreed, Sir!

But hey i am not kidding here: I think that a kill should be more severely punished than a murder. Or actually i think that our "kill"  is called a manslaughter there across the ocean.

Scenario 1: Someone holds a grudge against me. For a reason, or just some type of psychotic episode going on within the grudge holder's mind. Then that person gets a gun from somewhere, shows up at my home, and i am finished.

Scenario 2: I want to get a 6-pack and some tobacco from the grocery store. I start walking outside. Someone just happens to have a sudden mindfuck and i just happen to be at the wrong place during a wrong time, and i am finished.

See what i am trying to explain here. If someone really thinks it through, ending the life of another fellow human being, gets all the necessary weapons, makes the necessary travels, and there is a target. OR just a sudden shit rain of bad luck and another fellow human being is dead.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-13-2020, 06:42 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 11:45 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Nobody needs that kind of firepower. 

Hey @"ABNARTY"  guess what?

I have two hands and two feet. Right now as i write this. So i am holding weapons of mass destruction here?

With the feet, I guess it depends on how often you wash them.  tinylaughing