Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BOOM REPORT!!!
(10-13-2020, 11:17 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: https://puresocial.tv/benghazi-bombshell-exclusive/

At minute 12:30 they imply Osama's double was killed and not the actual Osama Ben Laden ? 

Do you read it that way. ??   He was on dialysis as I recall and not in god health, is he still alive somewhere like Iran ?

Yeah, that's what I'm getting, too.

Bush admin made a deal with OBL, put him under "protective" house arrest in Iran, and he agreed to no more AQ attacks within the borders of the US in exchange. Then the Obama admin continued the charade, but when Obama needed a trophy kill to cinch his re-election, he had Iran move OBL to Abbotabad for a trophy hunt to pump up his poll numbers. Then, at the last minute, Iran snatched OBL back and replaced him with a double, who is the one that was killed.

The SEAL team realized they'd been had, and to keep that info from leaking out of them, Hilary and Biden had them killed in the chopper crash. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Iran blackmails Obama with a live OBL, so if he doesn't give them 150 BN bucks, they'll tell the world he's a fake and tank his presidency. So Obama gives them 150 BN, and an extra 2 BN in cash which is to be funneled back into the US via Switzerland to buy off players here in the know to keep quiet.

Obama sends 7 nuclear mortars ("Davey Crockett" M388's) to the Syrian wing of AQ for use in their war against Assad. He sends them via Bengazhi. Then, to cover for that, Hillary orchestrates the attack on Bengazhi to have Chris Stevens killed and mop up the loose ends. The cover story for the attack is already fabricated, blaming it on a YouTube video. When the Bengazhi mission comes under attack, no one counted on the contractors there going to save Stevens. that threw a wrench in the works. Hillary orders them to stand down, but they go in anyhow. Then she orders the military rescue mission to stand down. They do comply, and the mission is overrun. Stevens and 4 contractors are killed.

Meanwhile in Syria, the mini-nukes Obama sent to them have fallen upon hard times. One is used in an attack that kills 20 Russian soldiers, and the other 6 are captured by Iranian operatives and now live in Iran... so basically Obama gave Iran nukes. But they are only tactical nukes, so who cares, right? RIGHT?

As an aside, not related to this story (or IS it?), remember that blast in Beirut recently that was attributed to "ammonium nitrate in a warehouse"? Looked mighty nuclear to me, and I was watching closely and repeatedly...

Remember when Putin had a "national nuclear drill" and put 40 million Russians on alert to be relocated for the drill? That was his message to Hillary after his soldiers were nuked in Syria saying "I know what you're up to, and if you get elected, then we're ready whenever you are, so bring it on, bitch!"

Also in the State Dept mission under attack by AQ there is a State Department server that Stevens was ordered to pick up from the Pentagon. It is a double of the one in Hillary's closet, and contains some very sensitive SCI stuff regarding OLD nuclear research that Hillary plans to sell to the "fundamentalist" Islamists. An IT guy there gets into it, realizes what he is seeing, and sends the info off-site to secure it against the attack, and keep it from falling into AQ hands, where Hillary is, unbeknownst to him, desperately trying to place it for filthy lucre.

I'm sure I'm leaving something out, but you get the drift here, right?

So, yeah, the allegation is that OBL is alive and under "protection" of the Iranians now, so that they can use him to hedge their bets.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-13-2020, 11:17 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: https://puresocial.tv/benghazi-bombshell-exclusive/

At minute 12:30 they imply Osama's double was killed and not the actual Osama Ben Laden ? 

Do you read it that way. ??   He was on dialysis as I recall and not in god health, is he still alive somewhere like Iran ?

@Plotus, yes, Osama bin Laden was moved to Pakistan to be used as a "trophy kill" to get Obama re-elected in the U.S., but then Iran pulled him out and brought him back to Iran. They offered to hand him over several times previously, but Obama wanted them to hide him and keep him safe until he could get his "trophy".

Our guys killed Osama's body double.
When they did the DNA test, they found out it wasn't him, so they dismembered him and threw him out of a plane, scattered throughout the mountains.
Then Brennen told everyone he was buried at sea, which is something the Muslim's would never go for. This set off a bunch of red flags to many people, but anyone expressing concerns was "shut up" quickly.

Then Iran used this as blackmail to extort billions of $$ from Obama to keep the secret that Osama was still alive. Someone said he still is, but I have no proof of that yet.

Obama, Hillary, Kerry, Joe Biden, Bush, and more are going to go down over this.

ETA: @"Ninurta" posted before I got mine finished, and he told it so much better than I did.   minusculeclap
My thoughts on this as it expands every day.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: download.jpg]

[Image: 465789272-0-0.jpg]
[Image: images.jpg]
[Image: obama-pays-400-million-to-iran-in-cash.jpg]

[Image: bf2ed206-noah-epstein-clinton-AP.jpg]
Kind of a story in pictures................................... with alot of missing pages of Email..

[Image: AAAABXz-A6zar-PWCve3qjoe3s-R8-WCh-VXpyw-...N3ngwi.jpg]

[Image: 5b50c37a8002e-image-2.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: article-2009545-0-CCA8-B7100000578-949-1...large5.jpg]

[Image: ap-osama-3.jpg]

[Image: osama-050211-1.jpg]

[Image: barack-obama-totally-looks-like-osama-bin-laden.jpg]
So is he alive and where could he be, and who is complicit, and what about Hillary's Emails ?

Did you all see the transcript and MP3 link on the previous page?  I just want to make sure it isn't missed.  Also, more good videos posted.
(10-14-2020, 12:14 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Did you all see the transcript and MP3 link on the previous page?  I just want to make sure it isn't missed.  Also, more good videos posted.

I saw the transcript, but could not find the MP3 link, so I hunted that down on my own.

I've downloaded the transcript and another document or two that I ran into, and the MP3 as well. I'm building a dossier of information of my own in this matter...

... but I'm keeping THAT off-site on a secure server, too, just in case I get overrun by AQ operatives sent by Hillary trying to find all the places this info has been hidden to eradicate them and sweep it back under the rug...

BTW, if i get suicided, it was not because of a YouTube video!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-14-2020, 12:22 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 12:14 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Did you all see the transcript and MP3 link on the previous page?  I just want to make sure it isn't missed.  Also, more good videos posted.

I saw the transcript, but could not find the MP3 link, so I hunted that down on my own.

I've downloaded the transcript and another document or two that I ran into, and the MP3 as well. I'm building a dossier of information of my own in this matter...

... but I'm keeping THAT off-site on a secure server, too, just in case I get overrun by AQ operatives sent by Hillary trying to find all the places this info has been hidden to eradicate them and sweep it back under the rug...

tinywhat 

That's a good idea @"Ninurta".   It's already in so many people's hand by now, there's no way it's going to be swept under the rug. It's already going viral on Twitter.
(10-14-2020, 12:25 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
tinywhat 

That's a good idea @"Ninurta".   It's already in so many people's hand by now, there's no way it's going to be swept under the rug. It's already going viral on Twitter.

Yet not a word, not a single word, on the news so far...

All I'm hearing there are crickets and some SCOTUS confirmation hearings, which, by the way, are hilarious! No one is asking her any judicial questions or asking what qualifies her for the position, they are all acting like they are making campaign speeches unrelated to the confirmation at all!

Your my Champion, yes I have watched everything here.... Mystic, this is great slewthing, Bravo, Don't back down, this is Brilliant !
(10-14-2020, 12:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 12:25 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
tinywhat 

Yet not a word, not a single word, on the news so far...

All I'm hearing there are crickets and some SCOTUS confirmation hearings, which, by the way, are hilarious! No one is asking her any judicial questions or asking what qualifies her for the position, they are all acting like they are making campaign speeches unrelated to the confirmation at all!

@"Ninurta" 

I can't bring myself to watch the SCOTUS hearings. If it's anything like the last one, I'd be... smallkillingpc 

Here is the link to the MP3 again. (But you said you have it now.)  Do you recognize the voices on it?
ETA: RedPill just said the first voice was Allen (the whistle blower), and the last one was Joe Biden's attorney. I don't know how to spell his name; starts with an E.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vYi-WA7...A3ijM/view
(10-14-2020, 12:34 AM)PLOTUS Wrote:

Your my Champion, yes I have watched everything here.... Mystic, this is great slewthing, Bravo, Don't back down, this is Brilliant !

Don't worry @"PLOTUS", this type of thing is my passion.  I LOVE helping to expose the Swamp Creatures. tinylaughing
@"Mystic Wanderer" - here is something else for you that I bet you haven't seen:

ETA: Sorry about the wall of encrypted gibberish I'll try again:

ETA2: File seems to be too big or something. I'll cut it in two and try again...

ETA2: Success! I had to cut it in 3, and resample to a smaller size, but here it is:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8466]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8467]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8468]

(10-14-2020, 12:47 AM)Ninurta Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" - here is something else for you that I bet you haven't seen:

ETA2: File seems to be too big or something. I'll cut it in two and try again...

Great info @"Ninurta".
If you leave the small version there, all people have to do is click on it and it will enlarge, in case anyone doesn't know.

So much is coming out all at the same time, I can't keep up!  Off to see if there's more.
(10-14-2020, 01:07 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 12:47 AM)Ninurta Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" - here is something else for you that I bet you haven't seen:

Great info, although I'm not seeing it here now.  What happened to it?

If you leave the small version there, all people have to do is click on it and it will enlarge.

First attempt came out as encrypted giberish, so I cut it in two, but the files were too big for the server, so I cut it in 3 and resampled downward to make the files small enough for the server... then I went back and reposted the files, but kept the thumbnails for reference.

So, there it is now.

Thanks so much @"Ninurta"     minusculeclap 

Here is a place where you all can find all the videos once Anna Khait posts them. She's one of them that first exposed this.

Quote:[/url][Image: Hcn15dJG_bigger.jpg]

Anna Khait

@Annakhait
[url=https://twitter.com/Annakhait]
Follow me here — I’m backing up all the videos in case YouTube pulls it down. https://puresocial.tv/channel/anna-khait/
@puresocialtv

Here's the link again in case that one doesn't work:  https://puresocial.tv/channel/anna-khait/
Here are some pictures being shared on Twitter.

[Image: EkOAa8iXsAwXP0F?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: EkOAa8jXYAAxM4J?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: EkOAa8yXcAAcvsA?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: EkOAa9iXcAEHhY2?format=jpg&name=large]
Per Nate Cain,
Quote:Here is the full talk given at  @AMPFEST_USA  by Charles Woods, father of slain Navy Seal, Tyrone Woods and Benghazi Whistle-blower (Nick Noe)

@scienceismymuse
. Benghazi Betrayal | Charles Woods & Nick Noe

Wow Ninurta, most excelent.  Damning to be sure. How Hillary wil stay alive if Donald Trump wins again ? (I hope) vote...!

Took a while to read in it's entirety, but Frikin Riviting all the way through. You just can't make this stuff up...!
[Image: 1qwm45.jpg]

[Image: 81621ce1680e7abb3aca1b9228d3625e.jpg]
Part 1 of CIA whistleblower Alan Howell Parrot with Congressman Weldon and Joe Biden's attorney (and fixer upper) Brian S. Ettinger regarding Osama, Obama.

Videos posted, thanks to Anna Khait on Twitter.
PROOF THE INFORMATION ON OSAMA BIN LADEN SENT BY ALAN PARROT WAS RECEIVED BY VP @JoeBiden
WHY WAS THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION WORKING WITH IRAN TO PROTECT BIN LADEN?

Thanks to Anna Khait for this tweet.

[Image: EkRyRzAXkAE2dTY?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: EkRyRzwXgAUV3X8?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: EkRyR0sWkAA16ZG?format=jpg&name=large]
Here is a movie you can rent for $5 if anyone wants to see this. It's about ALan (the whistle blower) and how he got involved with the Iran scandal.