Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Attempted Assassinations on President Trump
I came across this thread on Twitter by "All 50 News" and found it astonishing that so many failed attempts on the life of our POTUS has been made with little to no news coverage, so I thought I'd share them here. There are some links to stories and videos with some of the tweets if you'd like to go check them out.
Start here: https://twitter.com/All50News/status/131...42821?s=20

[Image: donald-trump-pointing-manheim-pa-october...036008.jpg]

1) Nerve gas/poison dispenser planted in the WH.
2) Hand gun found in a potted plant in WH placed there by a SS agent.
3) Missile launch at AF1 - Alaska
4) POTUS' personal SS "food taster" drops dead at 42 from poison - Ireland.
5) Cancels WWII American soldier honors - France.

6) Nuclear warning missile launch at AF1 - Hawaii.
7) Muslim radical equipped with weapons and bombs tries to storm WH.
8) Covid - 19 'poisoning'.
9) Iowa Heli flight cancel 10 he English kid who charged the stage in FL in 2016.
10) The English kid who charged the stage in FL in 2016.

11) Rally attempts and ricin.
12) Chinese sneaking into Mara largo? Not sure what that was all about but it happened a few times.
13) Guy caught with either a shoulder fired missile or RPG launcher, that was the same Friday night that POTUS grounded Nancy's planned trip to Europe on a military plane.
14) Took control of someone's car and they smashed into the motorcade.
15) The Greenpeace hang glider with the possible energy weapon in Scotland the SS guy who shielded POTUS died of a stroke

16) The guy back in oct 2016 who tried to take a pistol from security (or had it himself).. was in front of POTUS at an indoor event.
17) Kids caught outside his florida place with an AK47
18) Secret Service Driver arrested with a gun while driving in POTUS' motorcade
19) The BLM/antifa gal hiding out along the highway in Springfield, mo. in an attempt to smash the beast in his motorcade.
20) The man rushing the stage at one of his rallies tried to grab a gun from a Trump body guard.

21) Driver of car crashing near
22) A close call as President Trump's motorcade rolled through Springfield. The viral video shows a car driving down an embankment, just as President Trump …
23) British kid that tried to swipe a cops gun at a Vegas rally. Trump worked to get him sent back home vs rot in a US jail.
24) Red lazer pointers on Potus and Flotus at the Christmas tree lighting.
25) The guy outside the White House fence that got shot by SS during President's press conference when he was taken off stage.

There are probably more we don't know about. It appears Donald Trump has a Divine shield of protection surrounding him.  I believe he was ordained to be in this position at this time and nothing is going to remove him until God is finished with him.
(10-11-2020, 05:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It appears Donald Trump has a Divine shield of protection surrounding him.  I believe he was ordained to be in this position at this time and nothing is going to remove him until God is finished with him.

Talk about the cult of orange Jesus...sounds more like the antichrist to me? That mindset is scary AF.

Just sayin'.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
(10-11-2020, 08:48 PM)Freija Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 05:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It appears Donald Trump has a Divine shield of protection surrounding him.  I believe he was ordained to be in this position at this time and nothing is going to remove him until God is finished with him.

Talk about the cult of orange Jesus...sounds more like the antichrist to me? That mindset is scary AF.

Just sayin'.

[Image: president-donald-trump-gestures-toward-j...=2048x2048]

Just sayin'.

I have Christian friends on both sides of the aisle. Some that believe he is God's chosen, and the second coming of Christ. The other camp is that he is God's chosen to bring on the apocalypse, and is the anti-Christ.

I am not sheltering in either camp. I am closer to believing the false prophet thing then any of the crap I have been seeing and hearing. I know they say God works in mysterious ways, but this goes beyond mysterious, and is bordering on just plain false. In my not requested opinion.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(10-11-2020, 09:23 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

Just sayin'.

I have Christian friends on both sides of the aisle. Some that believe he is God's chosen, and the second coming of Christ. The other camp is that he is God's chosen to bring on the apocalypse, and is the anti-Christ.

I am not sheltering in either camp. I am closer to believing the false prophet thing then any of the crap I have been seeing and hearing. I know they say God works in mysterious ways, but this goes beyond mysterious, and is bordering on just plain false. In my not requested opinion.

@"NightskyeB4Dawn", I don't really follow the philosophy about Trump being "the chosen one" either; I was sort of trolling, if you all know what I mean.

However, after reading a transcript of Kim Clement, who was a wonderful Prophet before his death a few years ago, prophesying about a man coming into the White House to blah, blah, blah... I had to question if it were true that Donald Trump IS that man. So far, all of Kim's predictions have come true, and what he said back then in 2012, I believe it was, is happening now. So, I'm like... Hmmm...   minusculethinking

The reason I support Trump is because he is bringing peace to the Middle East, ending ageless wars, bringing our troops home, raised wages, lowered taxes, lowered prescription prices, fighting the New World Order/Communism, and the list goes on; I just like what he stands for. It has nothing to do with thinking he's the "second coming",   tinylaughing  but I knew it would trigger some people. I need some entertainment.   tinysure

Just sayin'.

If I remember correctly, the Bible stated that the Anti-Christ would come into power and people would love him/her for two years as he/she gained the people's trust, then a demon would possess him/her and he/she would turn on the people and become an evil dictator.

We've already passed the two year mark, so I don't think it was Trump.  Actually, I always thought it was Obama, but now I think he was just one of the cogs in the wheel to pave the way for the Anti-Christ. Might be Hillary. tinysurprised
(10-11-2020, 09:23 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

Just sayin'.

It's quite difficult to believe the Anti-Christ or the Messiah are either Sociopathic or dyslexic.
As far fetched as both those phantasmagorical mythical figures are, it's even more far fetched that either would come to the planet with a sub 100 IQ. But if against all sanity and odds he is either, where on earth is the 100 years of Peace the bible states will precede all of this?
internet Agent Provocateur
(10-11-2020, 10:38 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: It's quite difficult to believe the Anti-Christ or the Messiah are either Sociopathic or dyslexic.
   As far fetched as both those phantasmagorical  mythical figures are, it's even more far fetched that either would come to the planet with a sub 100 IQ. But if against all sanity and odds he is either, where on earth is the 100 years of Peace the bible states will precede all of this?

That's 1,000 years of peace, not 100 years.  Hang on, Trump's working on it.   tinybiggrin
(10-11-2020, 10:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The reason I support Trump is because he is bringing peace to the Middle East, ending ageless wars, bringing our troops home, raised wages, lowered taxes, lowered prescription prices, fighting the New World Order/Communism, and the list goes on; I just like what he stands for. It has nothing to do with thinking he's the "second coming",    tinylaughing  but I knew it would trigger some people. I need some entertainment.   tinysure

I know that you are a strong supporter of Trump, and believe what you believe. 

I don't see what you see, nor do I believe what you believe, but that is not a requirement. 

I have many friends that hate Trump, and everything about him, and friends that think he is the second coming. They are still my friends and I love them dearly, even when I don't agree with them.

I do have to pull the plug on occasion when it gets a bit over the top. I have to remind them, both sides, that I am just not into the guy. 

Maybe one day we will have a candidate that I can really stand behind and support. I hope that happens before this old lady pushes up daisies, and before we are permanently seated into our brave new world.

• minusculebeercheers 

(10-11-2020, 10:38 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:    But if against all sanity and odds he is either, where on earth is the 100 years of Peace the bible states will precede all of this?

What we think of as peace, may not be what it was referring to.

If what is supposed to be headed our way is as bad as they say, these times will look like heaven.

One of the problems, I have been told, is that time referenced in the Bible, is not the same as today's  Greenwich Mean Time.

• minusculebeercheers 

(10-11-2020, 10:41 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 10:38 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: It's quite difficult to believe the Anti-Christ or the Messiah are either Sociopathic or dyslexic.
   As far fetched as both those phantasmagorical  mythical figures are, it's even more far fetched that either would come to the planet with a sub 100 IQ. But if against all sanity and odds he is either, where on earth is the 100 years of Peace the bible states will precede all of this?

That's 1,000 years of peace, not 100 years.  Hang on, Trump's working on it.   tinybiggrin

I'll take a hundred right now. Creating a civil war is more egregious than supplementation of any foreign one. The man is a petty tyrant and fool.
anybody remember Melania's "kidney infection" a couple years ago?

some think it was a poisoning that failed.  tinyhuh
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(10-12-2020, 01:39 AM)xuenchen Wrote: anybody remember Melania's "kidney infection" a couple years ago?

some think it was a poisoning that failed.  tinyhuh

I vaguely remember that @"xuenchen". 

It very well could have been a failed attempt on her life, come to think of it. tinyshocked
(10-12-2020, 12:21 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:

I'll take a hundred right now. Creating a civil war is more egregious than supplementation of any foreign one. The man is a petty tyrant and fool.

There is so much wrong with that post. I'm actually shocked at your ass-backwards logic.
Well if you think along the lines that the Anti Christ would have great power and world influence, not just the control of a country, have massive amount of people following him and doing great evil world wide, not been dependent on the people any where in the world voting him into power then your man is 

SOROS
(10-13-2020, 08:24 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 12:21 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: I'll take a hundred right now. Creating a civil war is more egregious than supplementation of any foreign one. The man is a petty tyrant and fool.

There is so much wrong with that post. I'm actually shocked at your ass-backwards logic.

Can't really blame the Leftists @"Wide-Eyes".  I noticed the MSM and other controlled newspapers/magazines were feeding their audience the opposite of what was happening back in 2015.  I never really watched news before then, at least when it came to politics.

It's called "mirroring". It's where you accuse your opponent of doing what you're doing to throw the scent off yourself and have it land on them.
Pelosi explained how the "smear" tactic worked standing behind the podium. I doubt if any Leftist media covered that, but it's exactly what they've been doing to Pres. Trump ever since they learned he was running for POTUS.

Then you bring in the brainwashing with nothing but negative coverage on your opponent 24/7, and over a period of time hearing how bad this person is, people start to believe it... just because people keep saying it. It's a psychological OP.

So, it's not really the Leftists fault that they are brainwashed. Maybe some day soon they will realize that they have been used and duped by their party. I think after all this information comes out fully, it will really be hard not to acknowledge they were cheering on the wrong side.
I mean, when people in your party at the highest levels have Seal Team 6 killed intentionally just so they can keep their dirty secret, and paying blackmail money to Iran, that's the definition of TREASON! Never mind all the guns they were selling to ISIS, which Obama created. They needed a war to feed the money machine. A war that never needed to be. Think of all the lives that were lost on both sides, needlessly.

And there are many more swamp creatures that need to stand in front of the firing squad too for other crimes, on both sides, democrats AND republicans. Hopefully, the PEOPLE will see justice soon!

Just sayin'.

pbuh

tinysurprised tinylaughing tinyhuh
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(10-14-2020, 12:43 AM)beez Wrote: pbuh

So I guess you're either co-opting Islamic praise to the prophet Muhammad for the Orange Messiah or are doing the same as the Pastafarians with praise for the Flying Spaghetti Monster (Parmesan be upon him)?

Truly sad.

Anyone that thinks four more years under Don the Con won't completely tear what's left of this country apart ███ ██ ███ ███████ ████ █ ████ ███ █████. (redacted)
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
"There are probably more we don't know about. It appears Donald Trump has a Divine shield of protection surrounding him.  I believe he was ordained to be in this position at this time and nothing is going to remove him until God is finished with him."

I do my share of Praying for his safety and wisdom
(10-13-2020, 08:24 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 12:21 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:

Such a charmer, Faulkner...such a charmer...climb back into your Mississippi swamp.