Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I've got COVID questions for you..
Participate, if you can. Just trying to shed some light on this dark thing called Covid 19.

1 - Do you know anyone in your immediate relationships, friends, family, coworkers, who's died from covid?

Careful here, I did not say die WITH covid - as other natural causes may have occurred during - but actually died OF covid?

My godmother was slammed with a covid death certificate but it was a brain aneurysm that took her. See the difference here?

2 - Do you know anyone in your immediate relationships that has been diagnosed Covid 19 positive and survived?

I do.

3 - Is it possible that you may have had this virus BEFORE it became headline news?

I'm sure I did. Back in February. Had all the symptoms, sick like a dog on my back for 4 days. As I have COPD, had x-rays and was given pumps. Had this lingering cough for weeks on end. Most of the people I know got this, back in February, January, December and even before that.

4 - Have you seen the actual data, not supplied by your government but from the actual medical studies?

I've only seen glimpses and it is inferior to the actual data of annual influenza cases. So why the hysteria?

5 - Finally, do you actually believe everything your governing entities tell you?

I certainly don't. Again, careful here. You might think that they tell you truths on certain things and lies on other things. How would you know the difference? Seriously. Can't have it both ways.

I now strongly believe that there is an agenda behind covid-19. It's not the conspiracy theorist in me saying that. It's the reality facts gatherer saying it.

Oh, and I don't watch 'youtube health experts' either. I'm just using 'common sense' and actual medical data I can see with my own two eyes.

This may be the biggest 'behind the curtains' pushed agenda of our lifetimes. It isn't about herd immunity, it's about herd control.

I'd appreciate your participation. I know it isn't just me having a reality check.

SOL :)
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
The answer I can give to almost all your questions is no. A few years ago I joined 2 different medical web sites ( now if you want to join you need to prove who you are ) and a lot of info seen in news papers and TV does not match the info on the med sites
Quote:1 - Do you know anyone in your immediate relationships, friends, family, coworkers, who's died from covid?

Nope. Not a single person.
Quote:2 - Do you know anyone in your immediate relationships that has been diagnosed Covid 19 positive and survived?

No.

Quote:3 - Is it possible that you may have had this virus BEFORE it became headline news?

Yeah. February, just like you. All the symptoms matched. I was not tested, i can't even remember if there were testings then. I was a total train wreck site for about a week. Not just some ordinary flu bug, this was next level sickness.

Quote:4 - Have you seen the actual data, not supplied by your government but from the actual medical studies?

Now that you are asking, i don't think i have. All "data" comes somehow in an already chewed form and we, the people at the bottom of this pyramid scheme, are supposed to just swallow it as it is.

Quote:5 - Finally, do you actually believe everything your governing entities tell you?

tinybiggrin Hell no! The politicians are not there for the people, they are there to get their power addiction fix and more money. Although right now, we have some strong ladies calling the shots. Excellent leadership skills mixed with a little bit softer values than the gray old men have, who usually call the shots. That is refreshing. But it does not mean i believe every word they say.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-11-2020, 12:49 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The answer I can give to almost all your questions is no. A few years ago I joined 2 different medical web sites ( now if you want to join you need to prove who you are ) and a lot of info seen in news papers and TV does not match the info on the med sites

Some of the medical professional sites are requiring credentialed membership, because information shared on site is expected to be evidence based, and they want those sharing information to be accountable. 

It is not uncommon for medical professionals to disagree. Since no two patients or medical situations are expected to be exactly alike, there is a lot of wiggle room, so there is an agreed upon medium, with an evidence based foundation.

Leaving the site open to the general public further muddies the waters and destroys credibility. It would be nice if those with genuine interest could participate openly, but we have strayed from the path of civil discourse, and fallen into the mud pit, causing many sites to have to close their doors to the public.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(10-11-2020, 12:27 PM)Sol Wrote: Participate, if you can. Just trying to shed some light on this dark thing called Covid 19.

1 - Do you know anyone in your immediate relationships, friends, family, coworkers, who's died from covid?

No.

2 - Do you know anyone in your immediate relationships that has been diagnosed Covid 19 positive and survived?

Yes. They had very mild symptoms, mostly fatigue.

3 - Is it possible that you may have had this virus BEFORE it became headline news?

I came down with a funky respiratory illness back in 2009. I got it from an infant on a respirator, that was being treated for a respiratory infection from multiple known organisms. It was a butt kicker and it lasted well over a month. 

I think it just dialed my immune system up a few notches

4 - Have you seen the actual data, not supplied by your government but from the actual medical studies?

I've seen the data being provided on the internet from multiple sites. I don't know the validity of the mechanisms used to calculate the provided data. From day one, I have not been able to see how the actions taken, supported the data presented.

5 - Finally, do you actually believe everything your governing entities tell you?

No. I believe our government is no longer an agent for the masses. 

I too strongly believe that there is an agenda behind covid-19. I think if you use nothing more than the facts, it is evident something is amiss.

• minusculebeercheers 

(10-11-2020, 12:27 PM)Sol Wrote: Participate, if you can. Just trying to shed some light on this dark thing called Covid 19.

No

Careful here, I did not say die WITH covid - as other natural causes may have occurred during - but actually died OF covid?

My godmother was slammed with a covid death certificate but it was a brain aneurysm that took her. See the difference here?

No

Yes

Yes, right around January 1. Lasted two to three weeks before I got over it entirely.

Yes. Dr. Judy Mikovits used to work in the lab but got fired and smeared when she exposed things going on there.

Also, several other doctors who are experts in their field telling us this virus isn't as bad as the WHO are telling  us.

tinylaughing

This may be the biggest 'behind the curtains' pushed agenda of our lifetimes. It isn't about herd immunity, it's about herd control.

Absolutely

I'd appreciate your participation. I know it isn't just me having a reality check.

SOL :)
I don’t know anyone personally that has died from Covid.

I do know several people who tested positive, all of them said that they thought they had seasonal allergies. I do have a former coworker that was hospitalized with what they said was Covid, they have underlying conditions though so that may be why.

I don’t think I had it before it became news although I know a lot of people who may have. They said they felt terrible for a couple of weeks and that was back in December or January.

I don’t know that I’ve seen actual data. I have seen data that makes a lot more sense than the official data.

No, I do not believe everything the government tells us.
(10-11-2020, 12:49 PM)Wallfire Wrote: a lot of info seen in news papers and TV does not match the info on the med sites

Nowhere close.

minusculebeercheers
Waiting for more replies but I already feel like something clearer is coming out of this.

To be transparent, I've asked these same questions to a LOT of people I know, in rl. All of the answer above, from members who've taken the time to reply - and I appreciate it a whole lot - are on par with the answers I got.

Hoping to see much more members chime in, from various countries..

Cheers

minusculebeercheers
I sent your questions to a contact I have in Europe, they came back with a strange answer. Now at this point I am writing what was said the best I can remember, and its important everyone understands they are NOT my words and I nether approve or disapprove of what was said. So here we go.

"There has be a lot of problem's with muslim women wearing bin bags from head to foot, it causes a lot of negative feeling from people. So what does the government do, force everyone to use masks, "making" them look like muslims. But here I have noticed muslim men do not want to use masks because it makes them look like inferior women. This is one of the reasons we are been forced to use masks"

So what do people think
(10-11-2020, 07:06 PM)Wallfire Wrote: So what do people think

I made a lot of hijab and burka jokes myself, when this first started.

But I doubt very seriously if Muslims have anything to so with this virus. If it was Muslims, they would be making us cover our asses, before having us cover our mouths.
tinylaughing

• minusculebeercheers 

(10-11-2020, 08:09 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 07:06 PM)Wallfire Wrote: So what do people think

I made a lot of hijab and burka jokes myself, when this first started.

But I doubt very seriously if Muslims have anything to so with this virus. If it was Muslims, they would be making us cover our asses, before having us cover our mouths.
tinylaughing

Its about making people in Europe accept evil cults as normal, a step at a time
(10-11-2020, 07:06 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I sent your questions to a contact I have in Europe, they came back with a strange answer. Now at this point I am writing what was said the best I can remember, and its important everyone understands they are NOT my words and I nether approve or disapprove of what was said. So here we go.

"There has be a lot of problem's with muslim women wearing bin bags from head to foot, it causes a lot of negative feeling from people. So what does the government do, force everyone to use masks, "making" them look like muslims. But here I have noticed muslim men do not want to use masks because it makes them look like inferior women. This is one of the reasons we are been forced to use masks"

So what do people think

What do i think? I make no comments for or against Islam/Muslims. But i have a personal experience which you might find interesting. From a couple of days ago.

So i went to a health clinic to get my anti-psychotic injection. There was a nurse in the lobby, who gave us hand sanitizer and our mandatory masks. My scheduled appointment was on the third floor, but luckily there was an elevator because i am not healthy enough yet to use stairs. As i wandered around the halls to find the correct room, i saw 3 or 4 men who had no masks on, and they looked like Muslims. And i am telling you, the masks were mandatory while staying inside the clinic.

To be honest with you, it kind of pissed me off. It was a struggle for me, with my mask on, as an asthmatic. And then there were people who obviously had the attitude "Nope, no i won't, this is not my concern."
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
My answer from the first question is no. The second question is a bit more complicated and from  the misses side of the family. She would have to give the details to that. 

I personally feel me and my wife had it last October after an outdoor music festival. I was the sickest I had ever been and the cough lingered for months. My wife went to the doctor and he couldn't identify what it was.  Funny, neither of us have been sick since. 

Here is a link with many variables of covid cases if you want to play with it. You can play to make the numbers look good or bad, depending on the data you chose to view on the charts. I go with number of hospital cases and deaths per capita. 

https://91-divoc.com/pages/covid-visualization/

Oh, and by the way, I don't believe anything coming from the government or media. 

@"Ninurta"  I still think the moon is an artificial satellite. 

minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
1. No

2. No

3. Hard to tell. Possibly but I cannot be sure.

4. Bits and pieces. 

5.  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing   ..............no.
[quote='Sol' pid='56019' dateline='1602415666']
Participate, if you can. Just trying to shed some light on this dark thing called Covid 19.

1 - Do you know anyone in your immediate relationships, friends, family, coworkers, who's died from Cocid

NO

NO

POSSIBLY...MARCH, WOKE UP HACKING DAILY WITH VERU ACIDIC FLIM IN MY LUNGS THAT BURNED THROAT AND SINUSES ON EXPECTORATION. WEAKNESS AND EXHAUSTION ACCOMPANIED FOR NEARLY 3 WEEKS THEN RESOLVED.

NO

PLEASE EXPOUND. THE RATIONALE MAKES ZERO SENSE. I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHOM THIS BEHHOVES AND HOW A WIN IS HERE FOR ANYONE.
internet Agent Provocateur
Here's a thing, a declaration of strong medical opinion based on experience and fact.
You can also agree and sign along with them on the announcement that the media-pushed plague
known as Covid 19 (SARS II) should be seen in a light of truth.
(Link here to sign:  Declaration.)

Here's their medical conclusions, words of Doctors regarding the 'global-killer-that-isn't' and that became
politised.

Quote:The Great Barrington Declaration

The Great Barrington Declaration – As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have
grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies,
and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection. 

Coming from both the left and right, and around the world, we have devoted our careers to protecting people.
Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health.
The results (to name a few) include lower childhood vaccination rates, worsening cardiovascular disease outcomes,
fewer cancer screenings and deteriorating mental health – leading to greater excess mortality in years to come,
with the working class and younger members of society carrying the heaviest burden. Keeping students out of
school is a grave injustice. 

Keeping these measures in place until a vaccine is available will cause irreparable damage, with the underprivileged
disproportionately harmed.

Fortunately, our understanding of the virus is growing.
We know that vulnerability to death from COVID-19 is more than a thousand-fold higher in the old and infirm than
the young. Indeed, for children, COVID-19 is less dangerous than many other harms, including influenza. 

As immunity builds in the population, the risk of infection to all – including the vulnerable – falls.
We know that all populations will eventually reach herd immunity – i.e.  the point at which the rate of new infections
is stable – and that this can be assisted by (but is not dependent upon) a vaccine.
Our goal should therefore be to minimize mortality and social harm until we reach herd immunity. 

The most compassionate approach that balances the risks and benefits of reaching herd immunity, is to allow those who
are at minimal risk of death to live their lives normally to build up immunity to the virus through natural infection, while
better protecting those who are at highest risk. We call this Focused Protection. 

Adopting measures to protect the vulnerable should be the central aim of public health responses to COVID-19.
By way of example, nursing homes should use staff with acquired immunity and perform frequent PCR testing of other
staff and all visitors. Staff rotation should be minimized.
Retired people living at home should have groceries and other essentials delivered to their home.
When possible, they should meet family members outside rather than inside.

A comprehensive and detailed list of measures, including approaches to multi-generational households, can be implemented,
and is well within the scope and capability of public health professionals. 

Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal.
Simple hygiene measures, such as hand washing and staying home when sick should be practiced by everyone to reduce
the herd immunity threshold.
Schools and universities should be open for in-person teaching. Extracurricular activities, such as sports, should be resumed.

Young low-risk adults should work normally, rather than from home.
Restaurants and other businesses should open. Arts, music, sport and other cultural activities should resume.
People who are more at risk may participate if they wish, while society as a whole enjoys the protection conferred upon the
vulnerable by those who have built up herd immunity.

On October 4, 2020, this declaration was authored and signed in Great Barrington, United States, by:

Dr. Martin Kulldorff, professor of medicine at Harvard University, a biostatistician, and epidemiologist
with expertise in detecting and monitoring infectious disease outbreaks and vaccine safety evaluations.

Dr. Sunetra Gupta, professor at Oxford University, an epidemiologist with expertise in immunology,
vaccine development, and mathematical modeling of infectious diseases.

Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, professor at Stanford University Medical School, a physician, epidemiologist,
health economist, and public health policy expert focusing on infectious diseases and vulnerable populations.

Co-signers

Medical and Public Health Scientists and Medical Practitioners
Dr. Rajiv Bhatia, physician, epidemiologist and public policy expert at the Veterans Administration, USA

Dr. Stephen Bremner,professor of medical statistics, University of Sussex, England

Dr. Anthony J Brookes, professor of genetics, University of Leicester, England

Dr. Helen Colhoun, ,professor of medical informatics and epidemiology, and public health physician,
University of Edinburgh, Scotland

Dr. Angus Dalgleish, oncologist, infectious disease expert and professor, St. George’s Hospital Medical
School, University of London, England

Dr. Sylvia Fogel, autism expert and psychiatrist at Massachusetts General Hospital and instructor at
Harvard Medical School, USA

Dr. Eitan Friedman, professor of medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Israel

Dr. Uri Gavish, biomedical consultant, Israel

Dr. Motti Gerlic, professor of clinical microbiology and immunology, Tel Aviv University, Israel

Dr. Gabriela Gomes, mathematician studying infectious disease epidemiology, professor, University of Strathclyde,
Scotland

Dr. Mike Hulme, professor of human geography, University of Cambridge, England

Dr. Michael Jackson, research fellow, School of Biological Sciences, University of Canterbury, New Zealand

Dr. Annie Janvier, professor of pediatrics and clinical ethics, Université de Montréal and Sainte-Justine University
Medical Centre, Canada

Dr. David Katz, physician and president, True Health Initiative, and founder of the Yale University
Prevention Research Center, USA

Dr. Andrius Kavaliunas, epidemiologist and assistant professor at Karolinska Institute, Sweden

Dr. Laura Lazzeroni, professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences and of biomedical data science,
Stanford University Medical School, USA
Dr. Michael Levitt, biophysicist and professor of structural biology, Stanford University, USA.
Recipient of the 2013 Nobel Prize in Chemistry.

Dr. David Livermore, microbiologist, infectious disease epidemiologist and professor, University of
East Anglia, England

Dr. Jonas Ludvigsson, pediatrician, epidemiologist and professor at Karolinska Institute and senior
physician at Örebro University Hospital, Sweden

Dr. Paul McKeigue, physician, disease modeler and professor of epidemiology and public health,
University of Edinburgh, Scotland

Dr. Cody Meissner, professor of pediatrics, expert on vaccine development, efficacy, and safety.
Tufts University School of Medicine, USA

Dr. Ariel Munitz, professor of clinical microbiology and immunology, Tel Aviv University, Israel

Dr. Yaz Gulnur Muradoglu, professor of finance, director of the Behavioural Finance Working Group,
Queen Mary University of London, England

Dr. Partha P. Majumder, professor and founder of the National Institute of Biomedical Genomics,
Kalyani, India

Dr. Udi Qimron, professor of clinical microbiology and immunology, Tel Aviv University, Israel

Dr. Matthew Ratcliffe, professor of philosophy, specializing in philosophy of mental health,
University of York, England

Dr. Mario Recker, malaria researcher and associate professor, University of Exeter, England

Dr. Eyal Shahar, physician, epidemiologist and professor (emeritus) of public health,
University of Arizona, USA

Dr. Karol Sikora, physician, oncologist, and professor of medicine at the University of Buckingham,
England

Dr. Matthew Strauss, critical care physician and assistant professor of medicine, Queen’s University,
Canada

Dr. Rodney Sturdivant, infectious disease scientist and associate professor of biostatistics,
Baylor University, USA

Dr. Simon Thornley, epidemiologist and biostatistician, University of Auckland, New Zealand

Dr. Ellen Townsend, professor of psychology, head of the Self-Harm Research Group, University
of Nottingham, England

Dr. Lisa White, professor of modelling and epidemiology, Oxford University, England

Dr. Simon Wood, biostatistician and professor, University of Edinburgh, Scotland
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-12-2020, 02:08 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 07:06 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I sent your questions to a contact I have in Europe, they came back with a strange answer. Now at this point I am writing what was said the best I can remember, and its important everyone understands they are NOT my words and I nether approve or disapprove of what was said. So here we go.

So what do people think

What do i think? I make no comments for or against Islam/Muslims. But i have a personal experience which you might find interesting. From a couple of days ago.

So i went to a health clinic to get my anti-psychotic injection. There was a nurse in the lobby, who gave us hand sanitizer and our mandatory masks. My scheduled appointment was on the third floor, but luckily there was an elevator because i am not healthy enough yet to use stairs. As i wandered around the halls to find the correct room, i saw 3 or 4 men who had no masks on, and they looked like Muslims. And i am telling you, the masks were mandatory while staying inside the clinic.

To be honest with you, it kind of pissed me off. It was a struggle for me, with my mask on, as an asthmatic. And then there were people who obviously had the attitude "Nope, no i won't, this is not my concern."
I reached out to some people I know who work or use to work with muslims and Africans. I asked about the mask thing, the reply was more or less the same. Muslims think its good to spread the virus as much as possible to the infidels ( this was seen in Europe in the spring) and they (the men) are not going to wear masks that make them look like the" white whore dogs" ( European women).
The Africans wont wear the masks or be hygienic because they are not going to do as any white man tells them.

So what do people think

I'm not buying this one. If the higher ends of society would be of Islamic venues, I might. But the big guns, the families running the show, through corporate trillion dollar deals, are simply not.

The mask is indeed a forced apparatus to show control but it isn't to make anyone look like muslims. It's just testing waters for population totalitarian control.

JMO.
(10-12-2020, 05:56 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: 5 - Finally, do you actually believe everything your governing entities tell you?

PLEASE EXPOUND. THE RATIONALE MAKES ZERO SENSE. I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHOM THIS BEHHOVES AND HOW A WIN IS HERE FOR ANYONE.

THAT is a good question.

Who wins? Did you know that billionaires have become richer since the beginning of the pandemic?

If so, imagine the bigger guns. And if not, I would recommend you take a look at pharma, ppe corporations, shark companies that buy financially troubled companies for peanuts. Doesn't take much research, really. Just here in Canada, we've basically sold out of the regular flu shot and the regular flu season hasn't even started yet. As people are scared shitless of covid, they've evaporated the flu shots stocks. Who wins from this, you're asking?

Oh, someone is winning alright.

I am not a financial expert but some people are taking advantage of this situation to make cargo loads of money.

And that's on the short term and only from what we hear. Long term is what they're aiming for.

The financial rationale makes perfect sense.

It really does.