NESSIE is BACK!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10081]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10082]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10083]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10084]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10085]

One more post, for the last image.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10086]

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-26-2021, 12:51 AM)Ninurta Wrote: .

Looks DAMN Real To me! 
@"Ninurta"   minusculegoodjob Very Well Done.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
It looks like it has a large, barrel-shaped body, a thick stubby tail, and a long neck-like appendage at the forward end. It looks to be on the same general shape plan as a Tully Monster from the Carboniferous period to me, except Tully Monsters maxed out at about 14 inches, not 14 feet, much less the 28 foot length of this object, and Tully Monsters are supposed to have died out 300 million years ago.

I managed to get the frames strung into a GIF. I had to reduce the frame size to 300 X 300 to get it under 500kb  to fit on RN3, so the detail is not as good as the originals, but you can still see the motions I'm talking about in the GIFm the rising from the depths and moving towards the shore against the wave motion.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10087]

(09-26-2021, 01:52 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I managed to get the frames strung into a GIF. I had to reduce the frame size to 300 X 300 to get it under 500kb  to fit on RN3, so the detail is not as good as the originals, but you can still see the motions I'm talking about in the GIFm the rising from the depths and moving towards the shore against the wave motion.

You have done a Fantastic Job with only those pictures.
I don't know what to say, except  minusculehail @"Ninurta"
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-26-2021, 04:04 AM)guohua Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 01:52 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I managed to get the frames strung into a GIF. I had to reduce the frame size to 300 X 300 to get it under 500kb  to fit on RN3, so the detail is not as good as the originals, but you can still see the motions I'm talking about in the GIF, the rising from the depths and moving towards the shore against the wave motion.

You have done a Fantastic Job with only those pictures.
I don't know what to say, except  minusculehail @"Ninurta"

I posted the full size 600 X600 GIF to the New York Post Twitter feed on the story here, because the NYP just posted a single still, and not the best one at that, and everyone was saying "I can't see it" or "it's a tree" or "how is that wave any different from the thousand other waves?". Now lets just see if anyone picks it up and runs across the internet with it. Remember - you saw it here first!

Wow tinywhat nice work Ninurta , it does look Nessie .

I dont know about CGI enough to say is it possible to generate that kind of " monster" to that video ?

(09-26-2021, 12:42 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Aiight.

Here's what I did. I downloaded the video in the highest resolution available, 1080p, then took screenshots of various frames, rather than deconstructing the whole thing into frames and pulling those out.

Then I cut squares out of each frame that corresponded to one another. I set the left edge of the square at the lakeward point of the first canoe, the top edge at the shoreward point of the second canoe, the right edge of each frame at the gunnel of the 4th canoe, and pulled the bottom edge of each frame into the loch far enough to make it a square. Each frame has those same edges. I did that to get the same exact frame of reference for each image, so that motion could be detected against the reference frame.

Because the drone was zooming in, each frame was sized differently from the next, with each one getting bigger. To account for that, I resized all frames to 600 x 600, to make each point in each frame correspond to all the others. The largest raw crop was 553 x 553, so all of them are bigger than the original.

I'll post all of them here, but don't know how many posts it will take. There are 11 images I pulled out, and I think the site maxes out at 3 or 4 images per post, so it will take a few posts, probably.

Observations: If you download each image by right-clicking on it, and put them all into a single folder, when you step through them one by one, strange things happen. You can see the object rise from lower in the loch, and move as if with a purpose upwind, against the direction of the waves, and towards the canoes on shore. So it moves lower left to upper right, while the waves are moving to the left and slightly upward. There appears to be an appendage or something at the tailward end of it on the left of it that is flapping or waving, as if propelling it forward. Something is sticking out amidships on it's right that does not move, as if it is stabilizing the glide of it.It also looks like just the tip end of the "tail", on the lochward end of the object, is waving back and forth as well, but that could just be light diffraction from the waves passing overhead.

It's not a wave, because it is moving against the waves. It's not a formation on the loch bottom, because it is moving. It is certainly something floating in or swimming through the water. A fairly big something.

Could be a floating tree with branches, could be a critter. Whatever it is, as I mentioned above if we assume the canoes to be 16 feet long, it is 28.3 feet long, 1.77 times the length of a canoe. I got that figure by measuring the canoes in pixels tip to tip, and measuring the mystery object in pixels tip to tip, and applying the formula length = SQRT((X^2)+(Y^2)) in pixels to each one and diving the length of the mystery object in pixels by the length of a canoe in pixels to get the ratio between the two lengths (1.77), and then multiplying that ratio by the assumed 16 feet length of a canoe.

Make of it what you will. It seems odd.

Edit: reduced resolution GIF on the next page, in a post after all the frame posts.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10076]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10077]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10078]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10079]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10080]

Ok, so it's 5 attachments per post max. More in the following post then.

The lenght you measure is near what it says in this article ,

A Brief History of the Loch Ness Monster

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10088]

Quote:The Spicers described the creature’s body as nearly four feet tall and 25 feet long, plus a long, “undulating” 10- or 12-foot neck
(09-26-2021, 01:52 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I managed to get the frames strung into a GIF. I had to reduce the frame size to 300 X 300 to get it under 500kb  to fit on RN3, so the detail is not as good as the originals, but you can still see the motions I'm talking about in the GIFm the rising from the depths and moving towards the shore against the wave motion.

That's really cool what you did there.  For me the subject certainly looks live.  Kinda reminds me of a croc swimming backwards.  And I know there are no crocs in the loch.  I've seen large crocs sliding backwards into the billabongs while fishing.  In saying that I've never seen anything like this.

Kind regards,

Bally. :)
(09-26-2021, 05:40 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Wow tinywhat nice work Ninurta , it does look Nessie .

I dont know about CGI enough to say is it possible to generate that kind of " monster" to that video ?

Nearly anything is possible with CGI, but I have to wonder why someone would go to all that trouble to generate it, then hide it in 10 seconds of a long video with another focus, then post it and wait for someone else to notice it in that short piece of a long video. So yes, it's possible, but no, I don't think that's what it is.

It's possible that it could be a submerged tree moving in a current under the surface that goes counter to the wind direction that is causing the waves. If that is the case, it certainly has an odd shape, but it's possible if, for instance, a tree got struck by lightning and then what was left of it fell into the water. If so, it's a big-'un. I've not measured the width of the trunk, but just eyeballing it it appears to be between 1.5 and 2.5 times the width of a canoe, which is around 2 to 2.5 feet, so it's at least 3 feet across, and possibly as much as a bit over 6 feet, or 2 meters across at the "body". I don't know if there are trees that big in that area or not.

OR - it could be just what it appears to be... a "monster" seeing oddly shaped humps on the shore, humps that could be others of it's own kind from it's own perspective, and closing in to take a closer look.

I think there is enough information in the video to warrant closer inspection by someone local to there, if for no other reason then to rule out some of the possibilities like a waterlogged tree carcass, or to confirm that possibility.

(09-26-2021, 07:56 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 05:40 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Wow tinywhat nice work Ninurta , it does look Nessie .

Nearly anything is possible with CGI, but I have to wonder why someone would go to all that trouble to generate it, then hide it in 10 seconds of a long video with another focus, then post it and wait for someone else to notice it in that short piece of a long video. So yes, it's possible, but no, I don't think that's what it is.

It's possible that it could be a submerged tree moving in a current under the surface that goes counter to the wind direction that is causing the waves. If that is the case, it certainly has an odd shape, but it's possible if, for instance, a tree got struck by lightning and then what was left of it fell into the water. If so, it's a big-'un. I've not measured the width of the trunk, but just eyeballing it it appears to be between 1.5 and 2.5 times the width of a canoe, which is around 2 to 2.5 feet, so it's at least 3 feet across, and possibly as much as a bit over 6 feet, or 2 meters across at the "body". I don't know if there are trees that big in that area or not.

OR - it could be just what it appears to be... a "monster" seeing oddly shaped humps on the shore, humps that could be others of it's own kind from it's own perspective, and closing in to take a closer look.

I think there is enough information in the video to warrant closer inspection by someone local to there, if for no other reason then to rule out some of the possibilities like a waterlogged tree carcass, or to confirm that possibility.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10089]
....(double post)....
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Well, another fine example of Ninurta's investigated prowess. Thank you for bringing the gif that shows something
in a place where other witnesses have reported something out of tune happening.
minusculethumbsup

From taking a look at other videos from Richard Mavor's YouTube site, there doesn't seem to be any indication
that he dabbles in the world of cryptozoology. Mavor's interests seem to aim towards Bushcraft and discussing
wild-camping equipment.

The Channels that are listed on his site are all connected to outdoor-living and moderate survival techniques.

@Kenzo
I believe Mavor didn't see the object captured from his drone simply because he wasn't looking for it. The nearest
'spookiness' he mentions is the feeling he got when canoeing across such a large body of water and the natural
concerns one gets when taking stock of one's potentially life-threatening surroundings.

The strange thing is that when Robert Rines ran his Loch Ness expedition in 1972, his underwater cameras picked
uo the famous 'flipper' image that assisted in his hunt that culminated in 1975 when he captured a distant shot of
what might have been the whole body of an animated object.

Now look at the Rines picture on the left and the vague drone-image that Mavor acquired...They look similar.
I doubt a same-shaped log would be still floating about the loch 46 years later.
(Granted, the original Rines image shows the object inverted from the one below.)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10091]

(09-26-2021, 09:25 AM)BIAD Wrote: Well, another fine example of Ninurta's investigated prowess. Thank you for bringing the gif that shows something
in a place where other witnesses have reported something out of tune happening.
minusculethumbsup

From taking a look at other videos from Richard Mavor's YouTube site, there doesn't seem to be any indication
that he dabbles in the world of cryptozoology. Mavor's interests seem to ai towards Bushcraft and discussing
wild-camping equipment.

The Channels that are listed on his site are all connected to outdoor-living and moderate survival techniques.

@Kenzo
I believe Mavor didn't see the object captured from his drone simply because he wasn't looking for it. The nearest
'spookiness' he mentions is the feeling he got when canoeing across such a large body of water and the natural
concerns one gets when taking stock of one's potentially life-threatening surroundings.

The strange thing is that when Robert Rines ran his Loch Ness expedition in 1972, his underwater cameras picked
uo the famous 'flipper' image that assisted in his hunt that culminated in 1975 when he captured a distant shot of
what might have been the whole body of an animated object.

Now look at the Rines picture on the left and the vague drone-image that Mavor acquired...They look similar.
I doubt a same-shaped log would be still floating about the loch 46 years later.
(Granted, the original Rines image shows the object inverted from the one below.)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10091]

BINGO! minusculebeercheers   look`s very similar tinybigeyes
(09-26-2021, 09:34 AM)Kenzo Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=10091]

BINGO! minusculebeercheers   look`s very similar tinybigeyes

And that's the problem with this whole out-of-the-norm situation. Before the fake 1934 Wilson/Surgeon photograph, the
accepted reports all spoke of a 'humped' object in the water or when a neck and head were spoken of, the creature was
reported to be partially out of the water.

It was only after the toy submarine fakery, did people begin to mention a upright neck and small head, a physical function
that didn't make sense when the body is said to be at right-angles to the neck. (Swan-like)

Here in the Mavor drone-footage, we have something that makes sense, a slow-moving cautious animal -possibly a juvenile,
that seems inquisitive to the actions in the water that had abated.
minusculethumbsup
(09-26-2021, 01:26 AM)guohua Wrote:

Looks DAMN Real To me! 
 I wonder how long that yellow canoe is on the beach?
(09-26-2021, 11:00 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 01:26 AM)guohua Wrote:

Looks DAMN Real To me! 
 I wonder how long that yellow canoe is on the beach?

I assumed it to be a 16 footer, which is how I estimated the length of the floaty thingy. If the canoe is a different length, that will affect the size estimate of the floater. The floater is 1.77 times the length of that canoe.

The story has come up on "that other site".  Usual skeptics which is fine but another pic near a different canoe, red one.  

Perhaps post the Ninurta vid.  Might get some bites.

Just being cheeky,

Kind regards,

Bally:)
Pic from TOS.

[Image: Nessie.jpg]

Is this for real or a cut and paste.  If I have overstepped the mark regarding reposting this pic please delete Mods.  Posted on the thread re Nessie at TOS>

Kind regards,

Bally