Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Investigative Committee Finds Crimes Against Humanity in Covid-19 Investigation
Listen to the findings of this investigative committee from a panel of experts who took a deep look at the Covid-19 scam.
Their result: Crimes against humanity!

I don't expect You Tube to leave this up. Watch it now, upload for future reference, and share with your friends.
So much you need to know. Watch the entire video to learn all the truths.

It keeps starting at a point where I went back to listen again, so rewind to the beginning.
(10-04-2020, 07:04 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Listen to the findings of this investigative committee from a panel of experts who took a deep look at the Covid-19 scam.
Their result: Crimes against humanity!

I don't expect You Tube to leave this up. Watch it now, upload for future reference, and share with your friends.
So much you need to know. Watch the entire video to learn all the truths.

It keeps starting at a point where I went back to listen again, so rewind to the beginning.

Ain't got an hour to watch it, but I'm downloading it to archive it for posterity.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-05-2020, 09:36 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Ain't got an hour to watch it, but I'm downloading it to archive it for posterity.

@"Ninurta". Thanks. I don't have a program to download it myself on this new computer. I forget what y'all told me to use.

Watch it when you get time; it's well worth knowing what they found.
(10-05-2020, 06:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 09:36 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Ain't got an hour to watch it, but I'm downloading it to archive it for posterity.

@"Ninurta". Thanks. I don't have a program to download it myself on this new computer. I forget what y'all told me to use.

Watch it when you get time; it's well worth knowing what they found.

Well, I downloaded it last night on that dinky netbook, but I saved it to an external hard drive, so after I finish getting this new machine set up correctly, I'll have a go at it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I also have a copy, will watch it later