Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guantanamo Bay Preparing for "High Level" Prisoners
[Image: guantanamo-696x403.jpg]

This article was released on Sept. 30, 2020.

Is this it? Are the arrests we've been waiting for about to take place?

Quote:Originally intended to be an “island outside the law” where terrorism suspects could be detained without process and interrogated without restraint, the prison and military commissions at Guantánamo Bay are catastrophic failures. At home and around the world, Guantánamo has become a symbol of injustice, abuse, and disregard for the rule of law.

President Trump has ordered the notorious Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba to prepare for “high-level” American prisoners, according to a new Military of Defense report

The MoD report has been confirmed by General Staff Deputy Defense Minister Tatiana Shevtsova after a copy was obtained by the Kremlin. Shevtsova stated that Russia has “high confidence” that Donald Trump is preparing to transfer an unknown number of “high-level” American citizen detainees to the United States’ GTMO prison in preparation for their trials before a US Military Tribunal.

The last time such preparations were made was during the 1945-46 Nuremberg Trials held to prosecute German Nazi war criminals. Just like what happened in 1945, we are now seeing hundreds of highly trained and specialized US Army Military Police being rushed to Cuba to oversee this process.

President Trump stated at his rally the other night, "It's time these people are held accountable".  Was he sending a message to the military?

It's RED OCTOBER.  Let's see what the surprise will be.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 

We can Only Hope, myself and my husband don't  believe there will ever be many arrested, you don't see politicians and the Elite Arrested.
If Justice was Real and Equal, 95% of Hollywood would have been arrested along with so-called Musicians and then you have Dirty, Corrupt Politicians like the Clintons and the Elites.
Have we seen any of them Actually Arrested and Charged and put in prison?
I don't count Harvey Weinstein, he got caught doing something other than what they charged him for, he pissed off an Elite or Two and is a Fall Guy and he knows it, prison is better than a Dirt Nap!

Think about it a moment, how long have they had Weiner's laptop?
I and My husband understand from some REALLY Excellent Sources that there is All kinds of evidence there about Criminal Activity by very important peoples, not only the Clintons but J. Mccain and others.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-02-2020, 09:31 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

We can Only Hope, myself and my husband don't  believe there will ever be many arrested, you don't see politicians and the Elite Arrested.
If Justice was Real and Equal, 95% of Hollywood would have been arrested along with so-called Musicians and then you have Dirty, Corrupt Politicians like the Clintons and the Elites.
I don't count Harvey Weinstein, he got caught doing something other than what they charged him for, he pissed off an Elite or Two and is a Fall Guy and he knows it, prison is better than a Dirt Nap!

I and My husband understand from some REALLY Excellent Sources that there is All kinds of evidence there about Criminal Activity by very important peoples, not only the Clintons but J. Mccain and others.

i've said it time and time again, only reason to want to be a politician is so you can be a crook.
(10-02-2020, 09:31 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

Well, I don't know if they made a deal, but Ellen and Oprah both cancelled their t.v. shows.  A lot of singers have died suddenly, and who knows what else has happened that we don't even know about?

I keep seeing hints that something is going to happen to HRC, but I think there are still some people blocking her arrest that have to be removed first.
The wheels of justice turn         S                  L                      0                 W.
On the TOS, it was said this was something from 2017.

"Slow" is correct.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]