Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump tests positive for the Covid
I have had the thought, as many others may have, early on that he was infected purposely with the latest COVID version, the deadly one they are saving for the end game. It will take him and his wife out, along with many others, then when this new and improved virus spreads and kills way more people this winter, they can contact trace it to President Trump. The Donald will have literally taken the fall for all the COVID deaths before and after the new super bug.

Just a sick conspiracy I latched on immediately after hearing the news. I'm surprised I haven't seen this theory mentioned yet.
My conspiracy theory is that democrats deliberately infected everyone during the press briefing for the new supreme court justice.

That way they could stall any confirmation hearing. tinyhuh
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(10-03-2020, 03:51 AM)beez Wrote: My conspiracy theory is that democrats deliberately infected everyone during the press briefing for the new supreme court justice.

That sounds more plausible to me @"beez".  Much better than @"Michigan Swamp Buck"'s  theory.   tinysurprised
(10-03-2020, 05:16 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 03:51 AM)beez Wrote: My conspiracy theory is that democrats deliberately infected everyone during the press briefing for the new supreme court justice.

That sounds more plausible to me @"beez".  Much better than @"Michigan Swamp Buck"'s  theory.   tinysurprised

Yes, that is a good one. Along the lines of where my CT mind was going, but more likely a scenario. The way that COVID is being used as a political football, it doesn't take some big leap to come to these kind of conclusions.
(10-03-2020, 02:10 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 01:52 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I first heard this listening to Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis on the radio. It was during their after show on Facebook that Clyde Lewis said it. I gasped, and immediately said a prayer for President Trump and Melania Trump. 

I may be a democrat, and may not like President Trump, but I’m not heartless. My thoughts and prayers are with President Trump and Melania Trump. I will keep praying. I actually cried this morning when I had the news on and they were saying he was having mild symptoms. Then I said another prayer.

I feel we all need to try to be good and take the high road regardless of how any of us feel about him. I was appalled and disgusted at some of the shit I saw on Twitter. People are really sick and fucked up.

@"ChiefD", You mean like this one?  Yeah, they are all over the place. This woman was Hillary's former spokeswoman. Go figure.

I saw a notice from Twitter that anyone they saw tweeting hoping the POTUS died would lose their account. It surprised me that Jack would do that. He usually let's the Left get away with anything and everything; things the Right don't get away with. Looks like Jack's post was just for show because this post is still up and had 124 "likes" at the time of this screen shot.

[Image: EjVp6ynWAAAdD__?format=jpg&name=medium]

Look at her eyes. Zara. She could be really beautiful, but her eyes tell me that she is dead. From the inside. Zara is dead, not the POTUS.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
One of the reasons I rarely post a contemporary article and commentary these days is due to
the need of traditional media to rely on social media for mouth-watering news pieces.

A point of view on Twitter that aligns with an agreed goal is now displayed as a reasonable
persuasion-piece by those who the public once trusted. 

The only smile-making situation is that it's becoming more and more obvious that the mainstream
media use the same tactics the FBI/CIA used during the Trump-Russia collusion.
Many supposedly trusted outlets report information as viable based solely that another media company
in another country said it! Tracking down the sources usually brings you to a dubious comment by a
person expressing their opinion on social media.

Expressions like "Now it emerges that..." , "It's suggested that..." and "Many people are asking...",
all tactics to give a narrative that is required to steer an agenda and again, sloppy maintenance shows
the same characters being used to drive said agenda forward.

In the Plan-demic instance, I've seen alleged Doctors interviewed on the BBC with regularity and over the
coming weeks, appear in newspapers posing like some wannabe-celebrity. Sadly, reality is kept away
from the reader/viewer and the hope is that the public live in an imaginary bubble of 'cuddly' information. 

Donald Trump was correct when he said "You are fake news". They are and have been for a long time.
It's only recently that many of us are catching on. This may seem at-odds with how many of the younger
generations react to global information, but that's due to the same social media being usurped by those
who wish steer these generations back into the arms of MSM.

It won't work, the MSM cannot evolve and due their self-believed status, the public must go to them,
not the other way around. So it won't work.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I so agree with you. The people are waking up, but they seem to still be trapped in confirmation bias. 

They can see with crystal clarity the lies when it involves something they don't agree with, but hold on with vengeance the lies that they want to believe. 

They know us well, and they play us like masters.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers