Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Presidential Debates 2020
(10-21-2020, 07:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Finspiracy", it's not just about getting tons of money from foreign countries, it's about them selling out our country's secrets.
Hillary was right there doing her thing too, selling secrets about our tech, our military, and anything you can think of that would make us vulnerable as a country to defend ourselves against an attack. 
Joe and Hillary both have allegedly committed treason and should be stood up in front of a firing squad!

Yeah. One big insane mess. Giuliani used the phrase "Biggest scandal i have ever seen" And coming from Giuliani, it is a lot to say.

I tell you what i think. First, the democrats were hellbent on impeaching President Trump. Shady deals with the Russians and so on, let them influence the 2016 election, stuff like that. And all the "Evidence" i ever saw, was like "An anonymous source has allegedly said to another anonymous source that this and this might have happened"

And where are we now? Solid evidence against the democrats about serious crimes.

So what i think, is that the democrats tried the "attack is the best defense" mentality, and they failed miserably.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Tonight.

Worth a watch!!

Beer and popcorn ready.

smallgreenbananadancer
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Sorry, but these debates are fucking stupid.  What's the rush with this 2 minute bullshit?  Are you telling me people will watch a 3 hour football or hockey game, but won't watch a 3 or 4 hour debate?  Actually I'm scared of that answer....

Topics should be debated to exhaustion, with the moderator then moving it along to the next topic.  2 minutes isn't enough on these important issues.  Makes it easy to dance around shit.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]