Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
‘Trojan horse’ treatment makes cancer self-destruct without use of drugs
Of course most of us will be dead a gone before us pedestrians ever get to use this to fight cancer; especially if it is cheap !
https://www.rt.com/news/501898-trojan-ho...ks-cancer/
Quote:28 Sep, 2020 10:40

Get short URL
[Image: 5f71bd6c20302746c047b6d2.jpg]
© Getty Images/KATERYNA KON/SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY

A new experimental treatment reportedly tricks cancer cells into self-destructing, without the use of any drugs, providing new hope for winning the war on many different types of the disease.
The treatment involves a nanoparticle coated in an amino acid called L-phenylalanine. The chemical is not naturally produced in the body but is instead absorbed from meat and dairy produce that humans consume. 
L-phenylalanine is the perfect bait as it is one of the main amino acids cancer cells require to grow and spread throughout the human body, wreaking havoc in the process.
Quote:#NTUsg scientists have devised a ‘Trojan horse’ approach to kill #cancer cells without drugs by coating a nanoparticle with amino acid L-phenylalanine that causes cancerous cells to self-destruct. https://t.co/Q0CbhBVFrRpic.twitter.com/36EDsGXEk0
— NTU Singapore (@NTUsg) September 24, 2020
The novel new treatment has proven incredibly successful on mice. The secret is the nanoparticle Nanoscopic phenylalanine Porous Amino Acid Mimic, or Nano-pPAAM for short.
Nano-pPAAM triggers overproduction of reactive oxygen species (ROS) which causes a cascade effect inside the cancer cells, killing them while leaving surrounding, healthy cells unharmed. 
“Against conventional wisdom, our approach involved using the nanomaterial as a drug instead [of] as a drug-carrier,” says material scientist Dalton Tay from Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
Also on rt.com UK cancer charities warn of almost 50% Covid-induced drop in funding, but scientists worry virus itself may cause more tumors  
The method kills roughly 80 percent of breast, skin, and gastric cancer cells in mice, on par with leading chemotherapy treatments but without the nasty side effects. Research into nanoparticles typically focuses on using them as a delivery mechanism for drugs, not as the treatment itself. 
There is still a long series of regulatory hurdles to surpass before the treatment will be available for human patients, however. 
If it passes muster in clinical trials it will also help combat drug-resistant, recurring forms of cancer as well, providing yet another possible beacon of hope; without drugs to fight against, the cancer won’t have anything to resist.
Also on rt.com Surprise discovery: Joint Russian/American Covid-19 research leads instead to breakthrough in children’s cancer treatment
I hope to God it's true, and that it's effective, and is relatively cheap, and is not ruined by those piece of shit pharmaceutical companies.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
I wonder if this is one of the treatments Pres. Trump was thinking about when he said we'd have a cure for cancer within 10 years?

There are already other cures out there that I've read about. He could be talking about any of them.

The cure is out there, they just have to figure out a way to get around Big Pharma and stick a price tag on it!!
(09-29-2020, 05:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I wonder if this is one of the treatments Pres. Trump was thinking about when he said we'd have a cure for cancer within 10 years?

There are already other cures out there that I've read about. He could be talking about any of them.

The cure is out there, they just have to figure out a way to get around Big Pharma and stick a price tag on it!!

Yes the cure is out there and it cannot be a one cure for everyone type of treatment.
Traditional Chinese Medicine/Acupuncturist have been treating different forms of Cancer for Centuries.
The treatment depends greatly on your patient and how long has the cancer been growing.
Before you can make the Herbal Mixture of Very Potent Herbs you need to know your patients everyday life ordeals, the stress and their living conditions, what food and medicines have they been consuming, what job and the condition of their working environment.
The first location of pain and discomfort and the current location of the greatest discomfort.
How many children have to had, vaganal or c-section did they breast feed and for how long.
Do they drink/smoke do any form a drugs. 
Now you are prepared to physically examine your patient from head to toe, the color of someone's tongue and eyes are very important, but again it depends on the person and if they are Male or Female.

I have had the best results with Breast Cancer, I have one 30ish woman who sent me her new mamagragram results yesterday and three of her lumps/shadows have disappeared and the others have greatly diminish in size, her Family Doctor was confused because she was doing this final exam to schedule her surgery date to remove the lumps, yes the first biopsy came back as some very cancerous lumps there.
I have been treating her for 5 months and she was a referral.

Each person is different, the treatment of Herbs will be somewhat different and the placement and length of the acupuncture needles may be differnt.

Just My Two Cents.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]