Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You want to know?
Do you really want to know about China and how they treat a citizen that practise Falun Gong.
this video could make you cry.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I will  watch the video later, but what is Falun Gong? Sure, I will search it, but I want to hear your words.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(09-24-2020, 04:14 AM)kdog Wrote: I will  watch the video later, but what is Falun Gong? Sure, I will search it, but I want to hear your words.

When I was in China we called it Falun Dafa, a kind of Religious Belief practice by Buddhist through Meditation and stretching exercise to get close to your inner self and a moral philosophy.

I never practice this, but I did have co-workers who did and at that time it was not Banned by the Central Committee. 
Of-Course all forms of Religion is Banned by Communism.
(09-24-2020, 05:08 AM)guohua Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 04:14 AM)kdog Wrote: I will  watch the video later, but what is Falun Gong? Sure, I will search it, but I want to hear your words.

When I was in China we called it Falun Dafa, a kind of Religious Belief practice by Buddhist through Meditation and stretching exercise to get close to your inner self and a moral philosophy.

I never practice this, but I did have co-workers who did and at that time it was not Banned by the Central Committee. 
Of-Course all forms of Religion is Banned by Communism.

Your description sounds a lot like mixing meditation with yoga. I would consider it harmless but I know some who would consider it "opening yourself to demons". Regardless, people who think "Christians are being persecuted in the US" actually have no idea what REAL persecution looks like.

Will watch this after "his highness" wakes up. It was a late night and probably going to be another late one tonight so I'm letting him sleep as late as possible. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(09-24-2020, 02:56 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Your description sounds a lot like mixing meditation with yoga. I would consider it harmless but I know some who would consider it "opening yourself to demons". Regardless, people who think "Christians are being persecuted in the US" actually have no idea what REAL persecution looks like.

Will watch this after "his highness" wakes up. It was a late night and probably going to be another late one tonight so I'm letting him sleep as late as possible. 

My sister's job has her in Kentucky at the worst time. Luckily she is housed outside the city,  she didn't even know why I was calling her asking if all was quiet where she is.

My sister never watches TV,  and uses her computer only for work, so she is completely clueless about anything that is not right in front of her face, and even then it will likely go right over her head.

She is doing fine and it is quiet where she is. Hopefully it will be quiet where you are or at least calm down some.

Keeping you two in prayer.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(09-24-2020, 05:06 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 02:56 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Your description sounds a lot like mixing meditation with yoga. I would consider it harmless but I know some who would consider it "opening yourself to demons". Regardless, people who think "Christians are being persecuted in the US" actually have no idea what REAL persecution looks like.

My sister's job has her in Kentucky at the worst time. Luckily she is housed outside the city,  she didn't even know why I was calling her asking if all was quiet where she is.

My sister never watches TV,  and uses her computer only for work, so she is completely clueless about anything that is not right in front of her face, and even then it will likely go right over her head.

She is doing fine and it is quiet where she is. Hopefully it will be quiet where you are or at least calm down some.

Tell your sister to stay in after dark and keep doors and windows locked! Police scanner tells you what the "news" does not- people looting all over town, home invasion robberies and people driving around randomly shooting at people. Better safe than sorry! 

We are in a very quiet part of town but just over a mile or so from us a few businesses were looted including a bank, and even before last night's protests the gangs have been shooting at each other anywhere they find each other- including driving down the roads and highways also within a mile or two of us which is why we don't go out at night any more.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(09-24-2020, 05:57 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Tell your sister to stay in after dark and keep doors and windows locked! Police scanner tells you what the "news" does not- people looting all over town, home invasion robberies and people driving around randomly shooting at people. Better safe than sorry! 

We are in a very quiet part of town but just over a mile or so from us a few businesses were looted including a bank, and even before last night's protests the gangs have been shooting at each other anywhere they find each other- including driving down the roads and highways also within a mile or two of us which is why we don't go out at night any more.

I will pass your message on. My sister is not one to go out after dark, even at home. She hates driving at night, there has to be something super special going on to get her to go anywhere she doesn't have to, once the sun is low in the sky.

Thanks. Her husband is with her, but he is as bad as she is about TV or computers. For both of them, computers are for work. He does have every game console though, and I believe every game that has ever been made. 

So they are are not all work, but most of the time they are.

I am praying that all of you will be safe.

• minusculebeercheers 

(09-24-2020, 05:06 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

Did you by chance watch the video I attached in the thread?
(09-24-2020, 07:56 PM)guohua Wrote: Did you by chance watch the video I attached in the thread?

I did. 

Sorry for the drift.  I got caught up in the moment because I had just gotten off the phone with my sister that was in Kentucky for work, and I am a bit concerned.

I know, line up for the whip. My bad.
smallslavedriver minusculemooning 

Please be gentle.

• minusculebeercheers