Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Critical Race Theory Torpedoed at Federal Level
Combined with the previous EO, this is death to Critical Race theory at the federal level. 

Here is the link to read the executive order itself:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-...reotyping/

I never thought I would see this. Totally surprised. Not only are federal agencies forbidden from teaching anything to do with the tenets of CRT, but so are federal contractors and recipients of federal grants.  

Critical race theory, IMHO, is caustic and stands counter to the fabric of the nation. Of course there are many who will not read the EO and falsely claim this whole thing is bigoted, OMB, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. Horse Poop! The EO specifically stands up for inclusivity and the rights of every individual.   

Karlyn Borsenko does a really good job getting into the details if you have a few minutes:

(09-24-2020, 12:58 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Combined with the previous EO, this is death to Critical Race theory at the federal level. 

Here is the link to read the executive order itself:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-...reotyping/

I never thought I would see this. Totally surprised. Not only are federal agencies forbidden from teaching anything to do with the tenets of CRT, but so are federal contractors and recipients of federal grants.  

Critical race theory, IMHO, is caustic and stands counter to the fabric of the nation. Of course there are many who will not read the EO and falsely claim this whole thing is bigoted, OMB, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. Horse Poop! The EO specifically stands up for inclusivity and the rights of every individual.   

Karlyn Borsenko does a really good job getting into the details if you have a few minutes:

CRT is not a "theory" at all, because it can neither be tested nor falsified. Instead, it is a philosophical legal concept and framework to prevent enforcement of law developed by Marxists at one of the ivy league universities - either Harvard or Yale, I can't recall which - that was developed specifically to promote Marxism.

I'm glad Trump did this - CRT has no place in a the government of a free nation.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-24-2020, 05:10 AM)Ninurta Wrote: CRT is not a "theory" at all, because it can neither be tested nor falsified. 

I agree completely. I use it only in the sense that it is the popular or common nomenclature given to the concept.
(09-24-2020, 02:58 PM)ABNARTY Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 05:10 AM)Ninurta Wrote: CRT is not a "theory" at all, because it can neither be tested nor falsified. 

I agree completely. I use it only in the sense that it is the popular or common nomenclature given to the concept.

Yup, that IS the "official" name they gave it - but they just called it that to try to make it sound more respectable, and fool the masses into thinking it was something it isn't.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I admit, i don't know much about this. But i saw Trump tweeting about this a few weeks ago. Then i checked out some kind of a lecture that used the principles of critical race theory. To be honest, it was quite toxic shit.

I think that humankind as a whole should pay less attention to skin color or race, and more attention to the personal characteristics of the individual in question at a given time. There are awesome people and total idiots in every color and race.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre