Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A darn good plan !
I think the vaccine should be tested on Dem party politicians first. If they survive, the vaccine is safe. if they don't then the country is safe.
(09-23-2020, 11:36 AM)727Sky Wrote: I think the vaccine should be tested on Dem party politicians first. If they survive, the vaccine is safe. if they don't then the country is safe.

One huge loop hole.

The most dangerous of side effects are those that don't show their deadly side until later.

Thalidomide and the Tuskegee Experiment, are a tiny fraction of the actions that shows us the true heart of the pharmaceutical companies. It has never been about the welfare of the people, it has and will always be about the money.

They can't have it both ways. You can't say it is a "novel" virus that you know very little about, then claim to have a vaccine or a cure in less than a year that is safe and effective.

I am pleased to see that most people are not falling for the lie. The majority of the people seem to be opting out of Operation Warp Speed. 

Of course they could give everyone saline injections and still claim success, if the numbers stay as they are, who would be the wiser,  since the majority don't have symptoms or don't require hospitalization anyway. 

We have showed them that we are ridiculously gullible, extremely easy to manipulate, and willing to die for a lie. I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel just yet. All those woke people are blocking the exit from the rabbit hole.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers