Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pardon Offer to Assange
Now we're getting somewhere! President Trump approved a pardon to Assange in exchange for the source of the DNC leaks.
Most of us know in our hearts it was Seth Rich, but we need the evidence to prove it and finally put Russia, Russia, Russia to bed.

Quote:It has been alleged by members of the Democratic Party and elements of the press that the source of the DNC Leaks published by WikiLeaks is linked to the Russian state, a position that has been consistently denied by both Julian Assange and the Russian state.

US President Donald Trump was "aware of and had approved of" US Congressman Dana Rochbacher and Mr Charles Johnson meeting with Julian Assange in order to secure the source of the DNC Leaks, in exchange for some form of "pardon, assurance or agreement" which would "both benefit President Trump politically" and prevent a US indictment against and extradition of Mr Assange, the Old Bailey heard on Friday.

Moving down the report...

Quote:Ms Robinson states that the Congressman made clear that "the source of the DNC leaks would be of interest value and interest" to the President. Mr Rohrabacher apparently described what would be a "win/win solution" for Mr Assange to leave the embassy and "get on with his life".

Ms Robinson's notes that Mr Rohrabacher said he would "then return" and see what "would be done" to prevent Mr Assange's indictment and extradition. Mr Assange did not provide the identity of any source", the statement said.
Source

This offer was made back in 2015. From my understanding, Trump has approved it to stand.
If Assange refuses the offer, he could face up to 175 years in prison on his charges in the U.S.

I think this may be the offer that was blocked by Comey before he left office.

Why is this hitting the news cycle again?  Maybe something is about to happen?  An October surprise? 

Wouldn't that be awesome?   tinybiggrin
Oh my, Little Adam and Queen Nancy won't like this one bit!

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Katie G. breaks down news coverage and her opinion of what this means.

I hope he does get pardoned. 

If anything, think of all those who championed the man back when this was all breaking news. He was a hero. Then those same folks will have to reconcile the President they detest did what they originally wanted.

How long before Assange becomes a Nazi?
I hope he takes the deal and names Seth Rich as the source.
Many of us were disappointed that Pres. Trump did not pardon Julian Assange, but now we have a witness telling that he falsified parts of his testimony. Will it help his case? As long as the Cabal is in control, I'm not holding my breath.   tinycrying

Quote:A major witness in the United States’ Department of Justice case against Julian Assange has admitted to fabricating key accusations in the indictment against the Wikileaks founder. The witness, who has a documented history with sociopathy and has received several convictions for sexual abuse of minors and wide-ranging financial fraud, made the admission in a newly published interview in Stundin where he also confessed to having continued his crime spree whilst working with the Department of Justice and FBI and receiving a promise of immunity from prosecution.

The man in question, Sigurdur Ingi Thordarson, was recruited by US authorities to build a case against Assange after misleading them to believe he was previously a close associate of his. In fact he had volunteered on a limited basis to raise money for Wikileaks in 2010 but was found to have used that opportunity to embezzle more than $50,000 from the organization. Julian Assange was visiting Thordarson’s home country of Iceland around this time due to his work with Icelandic media and members of parliament in preparing the Icelandic Modern Media Initiative, a press freedom project that produced a parliamentary resolution supporting whistleblowers and investigative journalism. 
The United States is currently seeking Assange’s extradition from the United Kingdom in order to try him for espionage relating to the release of leaked classified documents. If convicted, he could face up to 175 years in prison. The indictment has sparked fears for press freedoms in the United States and beyond and prompted strong statements in support of Assange from Amnesty International, Reporters without borders, the editorial staff of the Washington Post and many others. 
US officials presented an updated version of an indictment against him to a Magistrate court in London last summer. The veracity of the information contained therein is now directly contradicted by the main witness, whose testimony it is based on.

Read the full story
If Biden so much as toyed with the idea of pardoning Julian without some punch line at the end to make it a joke? 

Well, I'd hope Hillary at least lets him choose his method of checking out, for old times sake. 

I doubt there is anyone, anywhere, in any context whom Hillary hates more than Julian Assange. In the end, for all the humor we throw at her, she remains one of the power elite and among those who can make things happen or see people commit suicide by a mere desire being voiced to the right ear. 

Biden loves life too much to save Julian's. He's on his own, I'm afraid.