Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Coup in the Making Against President Trump
Please take the time to listen to Amazing Polly as she tells us about a coup in the works now to remove President Trump from office.
There will be lots of disinformation about our POTUS coming out between now and the election.

People will be paid to spread disinformation online and take sides against President Trump.
Shitty Schiff has been working in the background to find another whistle blower to spread more lies, and the Military Generals who want war will come out against him.

There is so much at stake in this election.
I hope if you live in the U.S. you will take time to listen to this video so you will know what's happening, why things are being said, and keep the faith in our President so he will be reelected in November. He is our only hope, and the last chance we have to save our country and our Republic.

Quote:This might be the most important story out there right now. Deep State is openly planning how to subvert the election results and they are planting the seeds of the narrative as we are distracted. The second half features a retured army Colonel and JAG officer giving a warning of the dangers he sees.
(09-13-2020, 05:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Please take the time to listen to Amazing Polly as she tells us about a coup in the works now to remove President Trump from office.
There will be lots of disinformation about our POTUS coming out between now and the election.

People will be paid to spread disinformation online and take sides against President Trump.
Shitty Schiff has been working in the background to find another whistle blower to spread more lies, and the Military Generals who want war will come out against him.

I hope if you live in the U.S. you will take time to listen to this video so you will know what's happening, why things are being said, and keep the faith in our President so he will be reelected in November. He is our only hope, and the last chance we have to save our country and our Republic.

Quote:This might be the most important story out there right now. Deep State is openly planning how to subvert the election results and they are planting the seeds of the narrative as we are distracted. The second half features a retured army Colonel and JAG officer giving a warning of the dangers he sees.

to be honest if you didn't see some more of what the past four years have been like coming, your blind.  i don't really need someone to tell me that.
(09-13-2020, 08:46 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 05:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Please take the time to listen to Amazing Polly as she tells us about a coup in the works now to remove President Trump from office.

to be honest if you didn't see some more of what the past four years have been like coming, your blind.  i don't really need someone to tell me that.

Lots of people haven't been paying attention. This is for "them".   :smallwink: