Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Swamp runs deeper than a bottomless pit
Lol....and the State News Agency continues it's march into the sewer....

Try an actual news agency with real live journalist's and find out what's really happening in the world. It's astounding. tinybigeyes
internet Agent Provocateur
(09-13-2020, 02:16 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: Lol....and the State News Agency continues it's march into the sewer....

Try an actual news agency with real live journalist's and find out what's really happening in the world. It's astounding. tinybigeyes

Actual news agency like MSN or CNN ? To many false/lies/green screens/ idiots for me to pay much attention to whatever they have to say on any given subject .. I certainly do not feel a loss without their input either.

You probably did not listen to the interview with Tom or you would realize he was exposing how nothing has changed at DOJ as far as blocking releases of documents and prosecutions of maleficence. It was more of a dissertation on the lack of investigations and corrupt dealings of the Swamp creatures that remain at all levels of the DOJ and the government.
(09-13-2020, 02:29 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 02:16 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: Lol....and the State News Agency continues it's march into the sewer....

Actual news agency like MSN or CNN ? To many false/lies/green screens/ idiots for me to pay much attention to whatever they have to say on any given subject .. I certainly do not feel a loss without their input either.

You probably did not listen to the interview with Tom or you would realize he was exposing how nothing has change at DOJ as far as blocking releases of documents and prosecutions of maleficence. It was more of a dissertation on the lack of investigations and corrupt dealings of the Swamp creatures that remain at all levels of the DOJ and the government.

Actually, I meant AP BBC AL Jazeera Reuters....but hey...you do you. (- ;
(09-13-2020, 02:50 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:

You probably did not listen to the interview with Tom or you would realize he was exposing how nothing has change at DOJ as far as blocking releases of documents and prosecutions of maleficence. It was more of a dissertation on the lack of investigations and corrupt dealings of the Swamp creatures that remain at all levels of the DOJ and the government.

Actually, I meant AP BBC AL Jazeera Reuters....but hey...you do you.  (- ;

BBC? LOL!

The same BBC that were complicit in letting Jimmy Savile carry on kiddy fiddling for decades while "everyone knew"?

AP that announced that black with a capital B is politically correct but white with a capital W is unacceptable?

Al Jazeera is pretty informative and Reuters haven't particularly done anything wrong that I'm aware of. Russia Today runs some good global news too but BBC, don't trust them. They are as bad as CNN, FOX, MSNBC et al.
(09-13-2020, 05:48 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 02:50 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:

Actually, I meant AP BBC AL Jazeera Reuters....but hey...you do you.  (- ;

BBC? LOL!

The same BBC that were complicit in letting Jimmy Savile carry on kiddy fiddling for decades while "everyone knew"?

AP that announced that black with a capital B is politically correct but white with a capital W is unacceptable?

Al Jazeera is pretty informative and Reuters haven't particularly done anything wrong that I'm aware of. Russia Today runs some good global news too but BBC, don't trust them. They are as bad as CNN, FOX, MSNBC et al.

One old pervy necrophiliac child molesting monster and you condemn the entirety of his Employer's enterprise? My goodness you're a tough taskmaster. I suspect little passes your muster that you've chosen to view with a jaundiced eye.

I would love to see some credible evidence that BBC heirarchy was complicit to his shenanigans. The best thing about old Jimmy is that he's dead, desd, dead...lol.
Quote:Actually, I meant AP BBC AL Jazeera Reuters

Scratch BBC.  They're too ideologically ate up to practice good journalism, at least, where issues and stories concern the United Kingdom.  I doubt our Britons here would disagree with my take.

Deutsche Welle has well written articles in English, but make no mistake, they are a voice of the German government.  I suspect France24 has a similar relationship to the French government.

AJ, IIRC, is an offspring of BBC.  But I may be mistaken.  Some of their takes on the Middle East are interesting.  The wire feeds like AP etc. at times have decent stories.  But I think reporting on the international scene, in the English language, has suffered from the agencies having fewer and fewer people "on the ground" in various places to report the whole story.  What is often done today is that a news corporation builds an alliance with a news corporation in another country, and takes their stories about that country from that organization.  Unfortunately, those stories then carry any ideological baggage that the local news corporations are invested with.  It gets even weirder because it is not uncommon for those local news firms to be owned by foreign entities who dictate the "party line" for that news corporation to push ...  I've seen this in NYT and WaPo stories about countries in Europe in which I had some insight into particular issues.  It is not that the articles in NYT or WaPo were lies, but they were very one-sided.  Which seems to be the default condition for many news providers today.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

@"Antisthenes" 

Apparently it was common knowledge at Auntie Beeb. It's not an isolated case.

Your ignorance is cute though.

But yeah, good riddance.
(09-13-2020, 07:35 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: @"Antisthenes" 

But yeah, good riddance.

People do find my naivete' rather charming. Thank you.
(09-13-2020, 08:06 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:

But yeah, good riddance.

Self delusion, tis a wonderful thing  minusculebiggrin
(09-13-2020, 01:05 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 08:06 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:

But yeah, good riddance.

Self delusion, tis a wonderful thing  minusculebiggrin

You make that quite obvious.... ( -;