Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A very good long interview with Cmd. Fravor
The guy doing the interview knows very little about aviation and the tech in our aircraft however he gets Fravor to break stuff down so that most people can understand who might be interested. Fravor tells of his military career starting as an enlisted Marine all the way through being selected to attend the Naval academy and flight school to include the Navy's "Top Gun" school.

I have liked Cmd. Fravor since the first time I heard him.... enjoy
(09-11-2020, 09:36 AM)727Sky Wrote: The guy doing the interview knows very little about aviation and the tech in our aircraft however he gets Fravor to break stuff down so that most people can understand who might be interested. Fravor tells of his military career starting as an enlisted Marine all the way through being selected to attend the Naval academy and flight school to include the Navy's "Top Gun" school.

I have liked Cmd. Fravor since the first time I heard him.... enjoy

Thank you for this, saving for later today when I have 4 hours to kill lol.  I didn't know this interview existed.  Itll be interesting to compare it with the Rogan interview.  The only part of that interview that made me go "huh?" was when he saw the object from miles away but could tell what it was- a 40 foot tic tac.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Got about halfway through it last night and fell asleep, will finish today.  I have to admit I was getting annoyed with the interviewer interrupting Fravor, I sensed Fravor got annoyed a few times too as he kept talking and didn't even acknowledge the interruption lol
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]