Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
COVID-19 Vax Trial on Hold
They had a "serious" reaction, but are working hard to make sure it doesn't interfere with the timeline.   LOL!   Astrazeneca is one of the companies making an mRNA vax.

My husband said it probably went something like:   "The patient was last seen running down the street with blood on his face.  Oxford police were cordoning off the area as unchecked protests have erupted."   Meaning, the zombie apocalypse.   tinylaughing   I may have made him watch too many zombie movies with me....or maybe it was the Arisen book series.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/133309...-of-oxford
I honestly don't know why people won't take the HCQ, unless it's because the doctors won't give them a prescription, which is what happened to me.
It has been proven safe and out of all the countries in the world, Africa (or is it South America?) is the only country that hasn't had a problem with the virus.
I wonder if that's because it's sold over-the-counter there?

Big Pharma is keeping the doctors from giving it to us!  This should piss off every person on the planet!   minusculeredtantrum
Well, shit! I guess this was bound to happen. It seems like testing is going too fast. As badly as I want a vaccine, I also want it to be safe for everyone. They shouldn’t be rushing this out. Too many bad things can happen. Nevertheless, it’s disappointing to hear.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(09-09-2020, 12:06 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Well, shit! I guess this was bound to happen. It seems like testing is going too fast. As badly as I want a vaccine, I also want it to be safe for everyone. They shouldn’t be rushing this out. Too many bad things can happen. Nevertheless, it’s disappointing to hear.

Yes, it is.  I hope the patient is okay or will be shortly, all kidding aside.
(09-09-2020, 12:03 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I honestly don't know why people won't take the HCQ, unless it's because the doctors won't give them a prescription, which is what happened to me.
It has been proven safe and out of all the countries in the world, Africa (or is it South America?) is the only country that hasn't had a problem with the virus.
I wonder if that's because it's sold over-the-counter there?

Big Pharma is keeping the doctors from giving it to us!  This should piss off every person on the planet!   minusculeredtantrum

It's pretty much been the last nail in the coffin for my respect for and trust in various institutions.
The side effect was transverse myelitis.   Holy crap.  

https://outline.com/UThVEe
They can kiss my ass if they think me or my kids will go anywhere near their "covid vaccine."  Read about a poll recently saying 1 in 3 people in the US wouldn't take the vaccine if it came out soon.  Good to know there exists people who can still think for themselves, gives me a shred of hope.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
[Image: EhfHOcAX0AAYlAi?format=jpg&name=900x900]
(09-09-2020, 05:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
[Image: EhfHOcAX0AAYlAi?format=jpg&name=900x900]

That about sums it up  tinylaughing
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]