Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So....how was your day?
(10-07-2016, 04:45 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Sol" Thank You, We're Very Excited to be home again and Rick feeling Great!

According to the Rules, I was not allowed to confront or detain anyone, only Observe and Report.
Could I have? I think so, Yes, Sure I could Have, But did I want To Protect A Full Grown Man Without any Disabilities? NO!  minusculenonono

Like I told the Computer Science Adjunct Professor who told me to carry his material encase he had to run, Kiss My Little Chinese Ass, You can Carry Your Own Bullshit!  smallnotamused
I'm sure he's the one who called and complained the most.
I didn't care.  minusculetongue
I was only working to keep busy and my mind active, that's important at our age.  minusculeknocks

But you're right, those are the people instructing our young, they don't believe in Masculinity in a Man nd They are Very Afraid of any Confrontation that's Not In Their Classroom or on they subject of their Choice.  

Rick Says, Hi  minusculehello, he's going out side to start his truck and smell Diesel Fumes and clean our fifth wheel.

A professor asked you to carry his shit in case he had to run ????? Reaaaaaally ?????

Aw man...where am I when there is fun to be had !!! He must have been the Sissy in Chief ! Just wow !!!

Huge Hi to Rick ! Glad to hear that he's back and kicking !! LOL @ Diesel fumes...yep...that's addictive !!

minusculebeercheers
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
FRIDAY NIGHT...

Big G, ALONE in the House ALL WEEKEND...

One Bottle of JURA Malt Whisky and a HUGE bag of Home-Made Chocolate Cookies (Thanks Julia!).

Question:
What could possibly go wrong?

Stay Tuned....... tinysurprised
Only ONE Bottle for the Whole Weekend?  tinywhat
Maybe for Half or One Day!  tinywondering
Enjoy My Friend and Looking Forward To Your Interesting Posts!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-14-2016, 09:20 PM)guohua Wrote: Only ONE Bottle for the Whole Weekend?  tinywhat

I must be getting old MrsG...

I ended up watching a movie... Hidalgo... in blissful peace & quiet!
Had one dram and one cookie!!

Now heading off to bed.

Tomorrow is another day!

Goodnight!

Gx
(10-14-2016, 10:10 PM)gordi Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 09:20 PM)guohua Wrote: Only ONE Bottle for the Whole Weekend?  tinywhat

Now heading off to bed.

Tomorrow is another day!

Goodnight!

Gx
DAMN! Listen, That's Just Between You and Me here, No One else needs to know you're a Light-Weight!  smallroflmao 
I won't Tell A Soul!
(10-14-2016, 10:22 PM)guohua Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 10:10 PM)gordi Wrote:

Now heading off to bed.

Tomorrow is another day!

Goodnight!

Gx

DAMN! Listen, That's Just Between You and Me here, No One else needs to know you're a Light-Weight!  smallroflmao 
I won't Tell A Soul!

I think you and Mr.G need to give him a crash course on the proper way to spend the weekend !! minusculebeercheers

Alone.
With a bottle.
And chocolate chip cookies, homemade at that.
tinycool

Although will say, Hidalgo is a good movie.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Hot damn @"guohua" , I did it......I DID IT!!   smallgreenhurray

I finally got what I needed for the product keycode for Win 7.

Downloaded it onto my USB via windows download tool.

But it would not let me just do an 'upgrade', only customize partition on HD.

So, after scouring the internet, I found this fantastic webpage with perfect easy to follow step-by-step on how to partition the hard-drive.

Oh yeah, ain't gonna lie about it, I was scared shitless....but the directions were the easiest I found and were perfect to a tee. minusculethumbsup

I went ahead and got that done first, then went back and rebooted, hit F10 and selected the SanDisc USB.

Was a little nervous as to whether the product keycode was legit and would work.
But it did.

Anyhow, in the process of setting up my programs and what have you off my external hard drive.

Needless to say, for those of us who are not in the 'know' to this tech shit, this was definitely a happy dance moment for me.   smallgreenbananadancer

Let's see, changed my hard-drive on the laptop last year.
And now partitioned the hard-drive and installed Win7.
Not bad for a girl.

Oh yeah, got to brag to my sister next time I talk to her. Ha

Thanks so much my friend @"guohua"  for providing the link as to where I could get the Win 7 keycode.

BTW,  due to it taking a few days for me to bypass the check out error concerning the expiration date on my Visa  (ended up having to make a paypal account so i could enter it that way) I got another $3 off so it only cost $14 and some change. (winks)

Cool!

Still got to check my settings and such, import my bookmarks and programs, but looks like I am good to go.  :smallwink:

minusculebeercheers

BTW, any changes that you or anyone else would suggest making in the settings?

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

@"senona"  smallawesome
Good for you, That is GREAT.
If you don't like the start menu for win 7 or any other windows operating system to include 10, go here:Shell start menu program
You can download this program, For Free and change your menu to something in Windows you liked and understand.
We use it on all our computers because the start menus for win 8 and above SUCK!

I'm Really Happy For You.  minusculegoodjob
Due to my 2 new jobs, the next few days will have me busy and I will be MIA for a while.

So I am going to wish everyone an early Happy Thanksgiving!!
Hope you have a wonderful day full of love and happiness.

[Image: Hope-Your-Thanksgiving-Is-Filled-With-Pe...giving.jpg]

And even tho here lately, I have to wonder what there is to be thankful for with the way things are turning out for us, there is always this.....

[Image: 799f4e364cdac1760f65d1a6c2badc08.jpg]

And onto a more cheery and silly note......

[Image: 20151121-0012.jpg]

[Image: 2a9e3fc2f6dbd09f589bc4f8295786b9.jpg]

[Image: aria131111_cmyk.5dju7rz7k3k64gkckksc4wk4...8.th_.jpeg]

Okay my fellow Rogues, wish you the best this holiday season for those that get into Thanksgiving.
And for those that don't, hope you have a great weekend regardless!!
minusculebeercheers

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Happy Thanksgiving Senona and All Of our Fellow Rogues, the ones here with us and the ones that are absent at time, We Wish You All A Happy Thanksgiving.
[Image: ThanksgivingGobbleTillYouWobble.gif] [Image: 84311-Just-Wanted-To-Wish-You-A-Happy-Th...nd-....gif] [Image: happy-thanksgiving-wishes-friends.jpg]