Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Edward Snowden Vindicated
Re: HRC

Clinton should be thoroughly investigated, and, if indicated by evidence, arrested for, at the very least, her role in enabling the movement of some very highly classified information (for one, sources of intelligence) from secure networks to unsecured PCs.

But as far as Snowden goes, that is neither here nor there.  That is not the way criminal prosecution has ever worked; it has never stayed its hand in one case just because another case is being handled badly or in an unjust way.

--------------

I'll give you all the view from the field regarding Snowden.  All of the people who were not in the intel world were constantly treated like wannabe traitors by NSA -- for decades -- just because those non-intel people had access to classified information necessary to do their work.

Oh, the briefings.  Info briefings, threat briefings, panics when exposure of classified information occurred, careers ruined for minor mistakes, and, the constant threat of federal imprisonment if one's sloppiness was deemed excessive.

So it doesn't take much imagination to guess how the non-intel personnel felt when this disaster with Snowden occurred.  Everyone wanted to kick NSA square in the ass; first, for having allowed one of their contracting firms to keep such a shitbird on the payroll with access to highly classified information; and second, for having acted like such sanctimonious pricks for DECADES with all of the non-intel people who handled classified information -- and who, overwhelmingly, handled it very well.

It was the continuation of a trend.  Who had the most traitors?  The intel community.  Who screamed the loudest about the potential for treason?  The intel community.  Now who would have guessed that ?

tinysure 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(09-07-2020, 07:31 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: I'll give you all the view from the field regarding Snowden.

I agree with everything you wrote.  It's history ... and it's the unvarnished truth.

(09-07-2020, 07:31 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Who had the most traitors?  The intel community.

I had a front-line role in putting an end to some of that.  The bosses were uncomfortable with my work and I was finally told to take a seat on the sidelines.  Met some pretty interesting folks along the way.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
I think some of you here would enjoy listening to the Tore Says You Tube channel. She worked for one of those agencies that "don't exist". 
She has some very enlightening stories to tell; probably have to go back and start from the beginning of her videos.
She was one of the whistle-blowers from the documentary, Shadowgate, What they don't want you to know.

Only place to find the documentary is on BitChute:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/RE0hESB6Kqy9/