Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will Michael Reinoehl Become a Martyr For Far Leftists?
Quote:Michael Reinoehl, the Antifa militant who murdered Patriot Prayer member Aaron “Jay” Danielson Saturday night in Portland was shot and killed by law enforcement in Washington state Thursday night.

Why is it that people with a long criminal rap sheet always become martyrs to the far left?  minusculethinking 
Asking for a friend.

Quote:Andy Ngo is reporting that US Marshals went to arrest Reinoehl. He was killed in Lacey, Washington.

Aaron Danielson was walking down the street at night when he was shot in the chest by Reinoehl.
Conservatives were outraged that five days after Reinoehl murdered Danielson he was still freely walking around and even gave an interview to Vice News.
Reinoehl seemingly admitted to killing Danielson in his interview with Vice.

“I had no choice. I mean…I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn’t going to do that,” Reinoehl told Vice News.

“You know, lots of lawyers suggest that I shouldn’t even be saying anything, but I feel it’s important that the world at least gets a little bit of what’s really going on,” he said.
Read more here: Source

No choice but to kill him? That's a bold faced lie!  The video of the shooting proves it! Aaron Danielson was just walking down the sidewalk with a friend not bothering anyone.

Here is a video from Tim Cast about this:  Rewind back to the beginning.  Sigh...

(09-04-2020, 06:27 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:Michael Reinoehl, the Antifa militant who murdered Patriot Prayer member Aaron “Jay” Danielson Saturday night in Portland was shot and killed by law enforcement in Washington state Thursday night.

Why is it that people with a long criminal rap sheet always become martyrs to the far left?  minusculethinking 
Asking for a friend.

Quote:Andy Ngo is reporting that US Marshals went to arrest Reinoehl. He was killed in Lacey, Washington.

Aaron Danielson was walking down the street at night when he was shot in the chest by Reinoehl.
Conservatives were outraged that five days after Reinoehl murdered Danielson he was still freely walking around and even gave an interview to Vice News.
Reinoehl seemingly admitted to killing Danielson in his interview with Vice.

“I had no choice. I mean…I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn’t going to do that,” Reinoehl told Vice News.

“You know, lots of lawyers suggest that I shouldn’t even be saying anything, but I feel it’s important that the world at least gets a little bit of what’s really going on,” he said.
Read more here: Source

No choice but to kill him? That's a bold faced lie!  The video of the shooting proves it! Aaron Danielson was just walking down the sidewalk with a friend not bothering anyone.

Here is a video from Tim Cast about this:  Rewind back to the beginning.  Sigh...

Yes...he murdered someone and now he's dead. Yay! Screw him and all murderers like him. Good to see some instant karma for a change. No wasted food, lodging or court time lost on this one.
internet Agent Provocateur
Honestly I am not happy about this situation. The hope was that this guy stand trial and be made an example of what will no longer be tolerated in these "peaceful protests". Now the spin is already on! Many news outlets are leaving out his Antifa affiliations and criminal history and are focusing on the so-called "right-wing, Trump loving, white supremicist" victim. 

Antifa is hailing him as a hero. Fortunately BLM is not. He's white: a tool to be used and completely expendable in their eyes.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(09-04-2020, 07:47 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Honestly I am not happy about this situation. The hope was that this guy stand trial and be made an example of what will no longer be tolerated in these "peaceful protests". Now the spin is already on! Many news outlets are leaving out his Antifa affiliations and criminal history and are focusing on the so-called "right-wing, Trump loving, white supremicist" victim. 

Antifa is hailing him as a hero. Fortunately BLM is not. He's white: a tool to be used and completely expendable in their eyes.

@"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

I see your point, but I'm glad he's dead. Portland is run by far left liberal judges. He would probably have gotten off with probation if he went to court for killing a Trump supporter.
Nope, not at all. CNN hasn't even mentioned it.  It was all over Fox News earlier. I find it suspicious that it is barely mention right now anywhere.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Reinoehl  sure to make it into the psychiatrists almanac next publication and update 

tinylaughing
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(09-04-2020, 07:58 PM)kdog Wrote: I find it suspicious that it is barely mention right now anywhere.

nothing suspicious about it, it doesn't fit their narrative. they have no way to spin it, especially after he confessed to it and all the antifa rhetoric he spewed.
you know all them folks are that are burning, looting, taking over parts of cities, are just peaceful protesters.