Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quinine Recipe - Make Your Own
I went to my doctor the other day and asked for a prescription of hydroxychloroquine as a preventative measure against this C virus.
You would have thought I asked for Cocaine!  He refused to give it to me, which pissed me off highly!
I have an autoimmune disease, which makes me more vulnerable, and cold weather is just around the corner; I'm sure we'll see more cases popping up then. Even if they are fake reports to keep people from going out to vote, I still need to guard against regular flu.

I had seen others on Twitter talking about tonic water and other things to "do it yourself". So, I decided to make my own.

ETA: Disclaimer: I'm not a medical doctor. Take this information at your own risk.

Copied from Twitter member, :Billy-Don :I-Am 

Quote:Home Made Hydroxychloroquine:
-from a registered nurse in the States (copied) "What is Hydroxychloroquine exactly?
It is nothing but Quinine. Something that anyone can make at home....and something that is being manufactured each and every day in the form of something we have all seen at the grocery and liquor stores.........None other than TONIC WATER.
Yes....Tonic Water has the exact same Quinine that this drug being used to treat the Covid virus has.

Quinine has many uses and applications.
It is analgesic, anesthetic, antiarrhythmic, antibacterial, antimalarial, antimicrobial, antiparasitic, antipyretic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, astringent, bactericide, cytotoxic, febrifuge, fungicide, insecticide, nervine, stomachic, tonic.......so you can be SURE that BIG PHARMA is scared to death at this point and screaming that this drug DOES NOT WORK...when the entire world sees that it is working.
If you ever feel a chest cold coming on or just feel like crap....make your own Quinine.

It is made out of the peelings of Grapefruits and Lemons, ...but especially Grapefruits. I will give you the recipe here and you take this concoction throughout the day...or you can make a TEA out of it and drink it all day.

This should take away all your fears about this VIRUS because you now have the defense against it and many other things. If you take ZINC with this recipe, the zinc propels the Quinine into your cells for a much faster healing.

Here's the recipe:

Quote:Take the rind of 2-3 grapefruits. Take the peel only and cover it with water about 3 inches above the peels. Put a glass lid on your pot if you have one....a metal one is fine if you don't.
Let it simmer for about 2 hours. Do not take the lid off of the pot till it cools completely as this will allow the Quinine to escape in the steam. Sweeten the tea with honey or sugar since it will be bitter.

Take 1 tablespoon every couple of hours to bring up the phlegm from your lungs. Discontinue as soon as you get better......

Please share this with those that need to reduce FEAR and allow them to see that GOD/NATURE in all glory, provides us with all that we need".

Just for truths sake, let it be known that in addition to this, Doctors are also prescribing the antibiotic Azythromicin (zpack).

Personal note: I use Colloidal Silver in place of antibiotics. It's the natural way to cover a whole hosts of problems. And don't forget the Zinc. It "propels the Quinine into your cells for a much faster healing".

HCQ is being studied by The National Health Institute to "cure" cancer. Yes, CURE CANCER! 
That's probably why the CDC and WHO went into panic mode and had to discredit this drug as a preventative measure for Covid-19 when President Trump let the cat out of the bag.

There are over 30 clinical studies being evaluated at this time by the NHI:

Quote:Chloroquine (CQ) and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are well-known 4-aminoquinoline antimalarial agents. Scientific evidence also supports the use of CQ and HCQ in the treatment of cancer.
Overall, preclinical studies support CQ and HCQ use in anti-cancer therapy, especially in combination with conventional anti-cancer treatments since they are able to sensitise tumour cells to a variety of drugs, potentiating the therapeutic activity. Thus far, clinical results are mostly in favour of the repurposing of CQ.
However, over 30 clinical studies are still evaluating the activity of both CQ and HCQ in different cancer types and in combination with various standard treatments. Interestingly, CQ and HCQ exert effects both on cancer cells and on the tumour microenvironment.
In addition to inhibition of the autophagic flux, which is the most studied anti-cancer effect of CQ and HCQ, these drugs affect the Toll-like receptor 9, p53 and CXCR4-CXCL12 pathway in cancer cells.
In the tumour stroma, CQ was shown to affect the tumour vasculature, cancer-associated fibroblasts and the immune system.

The evidence reviewed in this paper indicates that both CQ and HCQ deserve further clinical investigations in several cancer types. Special attention about the drug (CQ versus HCQ), the dose and the schedule of administration should be taken in the design of new trials.

Read the full report here:  Repurposing Drugs in Oncology (ReDO)—chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine as anti-cancer agents
@"Mystic Wanderer"  or anyone else interested Purchase online  And here  get a coupon
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Lots of brands from less than a $ to upwards of 10$'s that for '''exclusive''' brands.  I suggest Polar or Walmarts. Schweppes is good but a bit high $  Canada Dry, same..
[Image: 1a497d5c-323c-4058-9b20-a63d0a18defb-1-0...59f4bf.jpg]

[Image: large-a94e42f3-6fee-4ed9-be42-5d1fc57912c7.jpg]

[Image: large-1f4655b0-cafc-4041-b224-64576bd99ce4.jpg]

[Image: images-1.jpg]

[Image: images.jpg]
Curiously we learned in school that quinine was discovered when an explorer in the jungle fell into a pool of water dying of thirst and malaria, and the tree roots in the pool leeched out quinine, and the malaria was treated and he lived. Hence--- fever tree ?
(09-04-2020, 11:23 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"  or anyone else interested Purchase online  And here  get a coupon
@"guohua",
Says a prescription is required. That's my problem; doctor won't give me one.   tinycrying  I got excited there for a minute.
(09-04-2020, 11:25 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Lots of brands from less than a $ to upwards of 10$'s that for '''exclusive''' brands.  I suggest Polar or Walmarts. Schweppes is good but a bit high $  Canada Dry, same..
[Image: 1a497d5c-323c-4058-9b20-a63d0a18defb-1-0...59f4bf.jpg]

[Image: large-a94e42f3-6fee-4ed9-be42-5d1fc57912c7.jpg]

[Image: large-1f4655b0-cafc-4041-b224-64576bd99ce4.jpg]

[Image: images-1.jpg]

[Image: images.jpg]
Curiously we learned in school that quinine was discovered when an explorer in the jungle fell into a pool of water dying of thirst and malaria, and the tree roots in the pool leeched out quinine, and the malaria was treated and he lived. Hence--- fever tree ?
@"PLOTUS" 

I believe that is called cinchona bark.  I saw them talking about it on that thread where the recipe is.
(09-04-2020, 11:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 11:23 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"  or anyone else interested Purchase online  And here  get a coupon
@"guohua",
Says a prescription is required. That's my problem; doctor won't give me one.   tinycrying  I got excited there for a minute.

I understand the Generic does not require a Prescription and this site may still be up. Here 
YUP, all in a month time things have changed. You use to be able to buy the Generic online no problem. Google has Removed their sites.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-05-2020, 12:09 AM)guohua Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 11:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
@"guohua",

I understand the Generic does not require a Prescription and this site may still be up. Here 
YUP, all in a month time things have changed. You use to be able to buy the Generic online no problem. Google has Removed their sites.

Do we need any more proof this to stifle people from using it? 

Does this not piss you off people?   

smallveryupset
Frankly I have always liked Tonic Water. A great warm weather beverage, with lots of ice in a tall glass.
(09-05-2020, 06:33 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Frankly I have always liked Tonic Water. A great warm weather beverage, with lots of ice in a tall glass.

I don't drink it, or sodas for that matter, because they make me burp.   tinylaughing 

Guess I'll have to drink it in private.   :smalleyeroll:
Quinine is made from the bark of a South America tree - not lemon and grapefruit rinds. You've been (partially) misinformed.

Quinine IS the active ingredient of tonic water or "bitters". When the Wuhan Virus first hit, I went to the liquor store to get a couple of bottles (it's a lot weaker nowadays than it was during the days of the British Empire when it was issued as a malarial preventive to British soldiers), but apparently there is a guy around there who waits for the shipment to come in, and buys the entire thing, every time.

So I wound up with a couple of bottles of "diet" tonic water. Not recommended by me for anything.

I haven't checked the liquor store at my new digs yet, however, so there IS hope! I just have to figure out how to distill out the water to concentrate the quinine without hurting the quinine.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-05-2020, 08:22 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Quinine is made from the bark of a South America tree - not lemon and grapefruit rinds. You've been (partially) misinformed.

Quinine IS the active ingredient of tonic water or "bitters". When the Wuhan Virus first hit, I went to the liquor store to get a couple of bottles (it's a lot weaker nowadays than it was during the days of the British Empire when it was issued as a malarial preventive to British soldiers), but apparently there is a guy around there who waits for the shipment to come in, and buys the entire thing, every time.

So I wound up with a couple of bottles of "diet" tonic water. Not recommended by me for anything.

I haven't checked the liquor store at my new digs yet, however, so there IS hope! I just have to figure out how to distill out the water to concentrate the quinine without hurting the quinine.

I believe that is called cinchona bark.
(09-05-2020, 08:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 08:22 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Quinine is made from the bark of a South America tree - not lemon and grapefruit rinds. You've been (partially) misinformed.

I believe that is called cinchona bark.

Yup, that's the tree. It's been used as anti-malarial for centuries by the Indians. 

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Mystic Wanderer" 

Quote:Does this not piss you off people?

More like, what doesn't piss me off anymore ? minusculebiggrin 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Tonic water contains no more than 83 mg of quinine per liter—a much lower concentration than the 500 to 1,000 mg in the therapeutic dose of quinine tablets.
(09-06-2020, 01:53 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Tonic water contains no more than 83 mg of quinine per liter—a much lower concentration than the 500 to 1,000 mg in the therapeutic dose of quinine tablets.

So we only have to drink 9 or 10 liters of it per day? No problem - where's the gin?