Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tennessee woman who passed away 6 months ago gets letter saying she is COVID-19 posit
So if you still think those Covid-19 numbers are even CLOSE to being correct maybe THIS will get your wheels turning!

A Tennessee man received a letter from the health department claiming his mother tested positive for Covid-19 in June and needed to isolate for 10 days. First problem is that the notification wasn't sent until 2 months after the supposed positive test result. Biggest problem is that she died in February from non-Covid related causes.

Quote:That would be difficult, according to her obituary: the 66-year-old died February 16th. That was weeks before the first case of COVID-19 was detected in Shelby County.
"It's been 6 months, almost 7, since she passed away. There was no testing that was done at that time. On her death certificate it was stated she died, what the cause of death was, and it was not COVID-19. It was COPD," said Whittington.  
The Millington resident said his mom fought a long battle with COPD and was considered in stage 4 when she died in hospice at the home of a friend.
Whittington said when he called the health department, he was told she took a COVID-19 test June 20th, which was clearly impossible. She was cremated.

Link to full article

Now the man is not only questioning his county health departments Covid-19 statistics but statistics for the virus across the country.

Just like at election time when people "rise from their graves" to vote are we now seeing folks rise from the grave in order to bulk up the Covid-19 positivity rate? How often is this happening?  How can a dead person test positive for a virus for which they were never tested? How could such a thing happen, even by accident?

Normally I would disregard something like this as some sort of fluke, but with many other reports of even LIVING people who never actually took the test also getting letters saying that they are Covid-19 positive I am inclined to believe that this is being done intentionally.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
She'll still be counted in. tinysure

The media need to be fed and this flu-plague is ideal. It involves no need to investigate and just
requires copying press-releases from the Government and to tell the public their constant reminder
that to stay safe, it'd best to stay indoors and watch the media.

The youth aren't listening though... a new technology lured them away!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Surprise, surprise!  NOT!!

smalltappingfoot
From a friend of mine in the states:

Quote:So 10 days ago my community offered China virus testing. My wife and I were tested. Today a lady came knocking on my door to tell me I tested positive but my wife tested negative. My first question, why wait 10 days to come tell me. In that period of time I have not had a sniffle, a sneeze, a cough or any other of the symptoms, never felt better and I am well above the so-called dangerous age. So I'm positive, my wife is negative. We live in the same house, sleep in the same bed, use the same bathroom, eat with the same dishes and utensils with lots of affectionate interaction. So I will say again, this is the FAKE Pandemic exacerbated by a complaint media all in the hope of influencing an election.
I call BS, the covid test is real, if she were actually dead then how did she mail in her ballot for Biden?

Is this a package deal for dead people, log them into the covid numbers and send out a absentee for them?
Well, that's certainly troubling!

My best guess is that they took samples from her in hospital before she died in February.
Then Coronavirus hit the headlines, so they decided to keep the samples (of all recently deceased) for future testing.

They got swamped with the number of LIVE cases and tests being done through the springtime, and didn't get around to actually testing the samples from the previous patients until June?

The results should have been for the hospital records and pandemic research data only, but were mistakenly sent to the family as well?

Sounds.... possible?

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
BREAKING NEWS: Covid-19 human to corpse transmission now verified! Shake and shiver, people! OBEY!

(News brought to you by F inspiracy U ncompromised C ovid K nowledge - agency)
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
@"gordi"

Not really plausible. She was not in the hospital, she was in hospice at a relative's house. 

Having had several relatives who died in hospice at home or at a relatives home (also at nursing homes) Constable comes and declares them dead, then straight to funeral parlor. No coroner or autopsy involved unless family requests such, so no samples. Whatever condition they had that put them in hospice or natural causes is listed as cause of death.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(09-05-2020, 03:53 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"gordi"

Not really plausible. She was not in the hospital, she was in hospice at a relative's house. 

Having had several relatives who died in hospice at home or at a relatives home (also at nursing homes) Constable comes and declares them dead, then straight to funeral parlor. No coroner or autopsy involved unless family requests such, so no samples. Whatever condition they had that put them in hospice or natural causes is listed as cause of death.

Sorry GHLD,

I wasn't trying to imply post-mortem tests or autopsy.

She was diagnosed with COPD at some point (presumably prior to Hospice care), so there must surely have been hospital visits and tests done at that time (to confirm COPD)? (My mum was diagnosed with COPD here in the UK)

I'm just speculating that, with COPD being related to breathing difficulties/lung issues, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that, at the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic, the medical directors would have wanted to look at cases involving similar issues/symptoms just prior to the outbreak, to determine whether the virus was present before, and to assist in tracking the outbreak to source.

With that in mind, I think it IS plausible, and indeed possible.

regards,
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]