Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ANTIFA Commander Cries When Arrested
Commander Red has been taken down! 

[Image: Untitled.png]

OK...I had no clue who this guy was/is. Apparently he is an ANTIFA member who was arrested on his way to a BLM protest in Green Bay, Wisconsin. He was in the company of others with sticks and baseball bats. He had a flame thrower and some military grade smoke bombs (as one does when petitioning the government). 

What makes this newsworthy was his reaction when arrested: He dropped to the fetal position and started crying.

Say strong Commander! General Patton and Charles Bronson were know to do that from time to time too. Nothing screams leadership like bursting into tears at the first sign of adversity. I even hear George Washington needed his hand held while crossing the Delaware. Chin up brave warrior, chin up!   

https://nypost.com/2020/09/02/antifa-com...-arrested/
I can sympathize.

I had to give a meeting this afternoon and literally shit myself during the meeting.

I then sobbed hysterically and ran out of the room.

In my absence, they voted and promoted me to an administrative position.

Now you know how admin folks gets those jobs. . . . 

tinylaughing tinybigeyes tinywhat

[Image: zWdhR8f.gif]
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(09-04-2020, 12:01 AM)beez Wrote: I can sympathize.

I had to give a meeting this afternoon and literally shit myself during the meeting.

I then sobbed hysterically and ran out of the room.

In my absence, they voted and promoted me to an administrative position.

Now you know how admin folks gets those jobs. . . . 
You have to be cautious with those admin folks.
Dropped to a fetal position and started crying?

Had a friggin' FLAME THROWER, and allowed himself to be taken alive without a tussle?

Somehow, I get the feeling this cat just wasn't as serious as one might expect of a flame thrower bearer regarding the Glorious Revolution...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-03-2020, 11:46 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Commander Red has been taken down! 

OK...I had no clue who this guy was/is. Apparently he is an ANTIFA member who was arrested on his way to a BLM protest in Green Bay, Wisconsin. He was in the company of others with sticks and baseball bats. He had a flame thrower and some military grade smoke bombs (as one does when petitioning the government). 

What makes this newsworthy was his reaction when arrested: He dropped to the fetal position and started crying.

Say strong Commander! General Patton and Charles Bronson were know to do that from time to time too. Nothing screams leadership like bursting into tears at the first sign of adversity. I even hear George Washington needed his hand held while crossing the Delaware. Chin up brave warrior, chin up!   

not surprising, looks like a little titty baby. i bet if it was looked into we'd find out he live in his momma's basement.

All lies, LIES LIES LIES. He was beaten up by the Trumps fascist police, the bastards even took his pacifier away

Nothing screams leadership like bursting into tears at the first sign of adversity.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

May they all be so worthless.
(09-04-2020, 10:33 AM)Wallfire Wrote: All lies, LIES LIES LIES. He was beaten up by the Trumps fascist police, the bastards even took his pacifier away

tinylaughing You're right. I forgot.