Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests
Broke that little march up right quick.  Knew it was gonna start sooner or later.

Quote:You hear one other gunshot and then you hear screaming and chaos. One of the marchers can be heard telling the men they're leaving and that there's no need to get violent.

Two-Video Link

Wait'll people start 'trading' gunfire.  That's when it'll be on like Donkey Kong.  Nobody will be safe ... anywhere ... anytime of the day.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Unfortunately, if the mayors and governors won't step up and protect the people in their district, then this is what it's going to take to make these "people" think twice before they march into neighborhoods.

I think things might slow down some if more people had the balls to do the same.  Antifa is mostly skinny little wimps that cry for mommy if they scratch their knee, and BLM are about as bad.
But I will say, teens are more dangerous than an adult ever thought about being. They live in the moment and have no regard for others. It's all me, me, me these days.
(08-25-2020, 08:28 PM)Snarl Wrote: Broke that little march up right quick.  Knew it was gonna start sooner or later.

Quote:You hear one other gunshot and then you hear screaming and chaos. One of the marchers can be heard telling the men they're leaving and that there's no need to get violent.

Two-Video Link

Wait'll people start 'trading' gunfire.  That's when it'll be on like Donkey Kong.  Nobody will be safe ... anywhere ... anytime of the day.

1930's Germany?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...nosha.html
(08-25-2020, 10:30 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: if the mayors and governors won't step up and protect the people in their district

Then armed groups will eventually form because the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.   When you look at past behavior of many societies, when the government doesn't protect the citizenry, it breaks apart into armed groups.   Or at least according to my husband, a history buff.   But it makes sense to me.   My logic: most groups are willing to suck up only so much violence before they respond with violence....and that becomes a negative feedback loop.   Hello, Balkanization. :(
(08-26-2020, 11:44 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 10:30 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: if the mayors and governors won't step up and protect the people in their district

Then armed groups will eventually form because the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.   When you look at past behavior of many societies, when the government doesn't protect the citizenry, it breaks apart into armed groups.   Or at least according to my husband, a history buff.   But it makes sense to me.   My logic:  most groups are willing to suck up only so much violence before they respond with violence....and that becomes a negative feedback loop.   Hello, Balkanization.  :(

Well ... it didn't get too far.  One guy got peppered with birdshot.  Of course ... now the shooters are 'fugitives'.  I hope the residents of that neighborhood defund their local police.  Seems they have no need of 'organized security' to protect their Liberty.

And that's what all of this boils down to in America.
You better run!
This leaves me with a ton of questions, none of which I believe I will get real answers to.

My first question is, if they are marching, why all the cars? Second question is, why did they choose that location to park their cars to gather for the march?

If they are only walking in spurts and marching in strategic locations, why would they be foolish enough to do so in an area with low population density.

If you want your message heard you should send your message from the area that would get out to the largest number of people, and in areas of public domain.

You have to be pretty foolish to think in today's climate, that you are going to be unchallenged in rural or communal areas.

The only problem I have with this is the random shooting into a crowd of unknows. 

I live in a rural area and my backyard is the hundred acre woods. You can hear folk out target practicing day and night, most are responsible and use properly suited targets, but some are just darn stupid and have no idea how far bullets can travel. They are also ignoring a ton of affidavit of no trespassing signs.

One day my brother and a neighbor were out working on the chicken coop, when a bullet whizzed right between their heads. My neighbor said he almost pissed his pants, and they called it a day.

Without a sure target, just shooting into the blind, when you are not under direct attack, is reckless.

I am not condemning what he did, I am condemning the way he did it.

Just my opinion. 

Will add, my opinion made change with more facts on the incident.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

And now two people are dead ...  this time in WI.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/26/kenosha-s...olice-blm/

The cops let the shooter walk off the scene.  An update says that he's been arrested in Illinois.

Whatevahs ... he was running and being chased ... and then some dude attacked him with a skateboard.  All things considered, shooter dude was maintaining composure.

It got more and more dangerous.  More and more violent.  And now deadly.
You better run!
(08-26-2020, 08:00 PM)Snarl Wrote: And now two people are dead ...  this time in WI.

The cops let the shooter walk off the scene.  An update says that he's been arrested in Illinois.

Whatevahs ... he was running and being chased ... and then some dude attacked him with a skateboard.  All things considered, shooter dude was maintaining composure.

Shooter was a kool aid drinking 17 year old blue lives matter vigilante knucklebead that has stolen two lives and gets to spend the rest of his stupid life in prison breaking his parents hearts and costing Wisconsin tax payers untold millions housing his sad carcass till they take him out in a box. Mission accomplished.

This land is going to be such a hellhole on Nov. 4th. The kool-aiders of either variety will be out looking for justice for their side and lots of people are going to die and possibly worse. All because the orange man knows divisive dissension creates chaos and that pandomonium is his friend. Sad day. More to come. Soon.
internet Agent Provocateur
Either Trump is duplicitous or is a such a fool that he does not know that he is being used.

All of this had been scripted, and many have been warning of this playing out for years.

The majority of these actors don't even live in the areas they are destroying. Some are not the organizing actors, but they are getting paid to play a role they may be dying for. 

Nothing about these actions will bring forth any positive actions. It is all being used as a way to shut us down, disarm us, and have us begging for the government to come running to our rescue, guns a blazing.

There are videos all over the internet showing what transpires when that happens. Martial law means you are under the control of the government and every right that you ever thought you had is forfeit. But many will be okay with that, because they will think they are safe. 

Not realizing until it is too late, that the one they invited in the door is a bigger threat, and one that will much more difficult to remove.

I think is worth reminding folk that this is not something happening in all near 20,000 cities in America. The media wants you to believe it is happening right outside your door. Hell, it is not evening happening outside the door of those instigators. They traveled to those sites, by bus and by car. The majority of the people that do live there, are begging these criminals to leave.

But that is not what they want you to catch on to, because then they won't have you throwing your life away on a cause that was a hoax. That won't have you hating someone you don't know anything about, except they look suspicious. That won't be able to make you think it is okay to shoot a bunch of people parked or walking down a city or county road.

They play to our fears and encourage the worse in us, and too many are willing consumers. 

I am not for one second saying that if my home was under attack that I would not fight back. I live in the woods and all the property out here is private owned land to the middle of the road. I own and I am responsible for the land to the middle of the road, my neighbor across from me owns and is responsible for the other half, but we have to allow egress and ingress. We would't even be able to get away with shooting someone standing on our side of the road, even if they were loud and cussing at us.

Private property does not give you the right to kill someone for bad behavior. Unless the behavior puts you or others in danger.

I thoroughly support protecting life, limb and property,  but if you go about it like the criminals, you are what you claim to be fighting. 

I know, the internet says people like me are part of the problem and should  be taken out without remorse. I know I don't fit in the agenda, will likely be among the first removed. I just hope what is left behind in the ashes will be worth living for.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(08-26-2020, 08:00 PM)Snarl Wrote: And now two people are dead ...  this time in WI.

Here's Dilley's take on the shooting.  I'm not commenting either way, just presenting his point of view.

Starts at the 3:08 mark

(08-26-2020, 08:13 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:

Shooter was a kool aid drinking 17 year old blue lives matter vigilante knucklebead that   has stolen two lives and gets to spend the rest of his stupid life in prison breaking his parents hearts and costing Wisconsin tax payers untold millions housing his sad carcass till they take him out in a box. Mission accomplished.

This land is going to be such a hellhole on Nov. 4th. The kool-aiders of either variety will be out looking for justice for their side and lots of people are going to die and possibly worse. All because the orange man knows divisive dissension creates chaos and that pandomonium is his friend. Sad day. More to come. Soon.

Our nation was divided long before Trump came on the scene.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Quote:Our nation was divided long before Trump came on the scene.

That's a pointless point. If a house is on fire, tossing gasoline on it generally won't extinguish the blaze.
internet Agent Provocateur
I gotta say.. The minutemen still exist. The country will be under control. Choose your battles wisely. If big cities wanna shoot each other, let em. Until then, uphold the 2nd, and hope people use it wisely to defend themselves. Its a sad state of affairs, but it's why it's there.
(08-26-2020, 08:13 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:

Shooter was a kool aid drinking 17 year old blue lives matter vigilante knucklebead that   has stolen two lives and gets to spend the rest of his stupid life in prison breaking his parents hearts and costing Wisconsin tax payers untold millions housing his sad carcass till they take him out in a box. Mission accomplished.

How is this Trump's fault? 

PPlease, please, please explain it to me in easy to understand words because I'm at a loss here.
(08-26-2020, 11:49 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:

That's a pointless point. If a house is on fire, tossing gasoline on it generally won't extinguish the blaze.

Do you remember that time that Trump told everyone to go and burn cities to the ground?

Yeah, me neither...

So sad.
(08-27-2020, 01:43 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 11:49 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:

Do you remember that time that Trump told everyone to go and burn cities to the ground?

Yeah, me neither...

So sad.

Am waiting for that time when President Trump says, "Snarl!!  Sick 'em!!"   :mediumangry:

minusculeuzi

smallmachinegun
You better run!
Dear Lord, I'm afraid. :)

BTW, Snarl, I just noticed your signature. Have you noticed that song is basically a run-on sentence? Pretty clever.
(08-27-2020, 02:14 AM)Nomnomine Wrote: Dear Lord, I'm afraid. :)

BTW, Snarl, I just noticed your signature. Have you noticed that song is basically a run-on sentence? Pretty clever.

[Image: Unknown.png]
You better run!
(08-27-2020, 02:29 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 02:14 AM)Nomnomine Wrote: Dear Lord, I'm afraid. :)

[Image: Unknown.png]
I've seen these basement dwellers disarmed and punked in real time. They're not a threat. 
I suppose the real threat is social influence.