Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do We Go Back to Normal?
(08-24-2020, 02:17 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: There are moments when I have felt that way about our species.

I've "met people" who don't have moments.  Their's are minds bent on eradicating all human life from the planet (even their own).

There are several problems:
1) I'm no longer employed in that lane and can't vouch for the folks who replaced me
2) The loonies are smart enough to hurt LOTs of folks ... indiscriminately ... like Timothy McVeigh
3) They've been increasing their numbers exponentially
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
All I want to know is if I was never normal to begin with, what would I have to back for?  tinywondering
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Looks like THIS is quickly becoming the "new normal", at least for some people in democrat-run cities.

This behavior has now spread to Wisconsin. 

https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status...08226?s=20
(08-24-2020, 02:17 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 01:22 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 12:13 PM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote: It appears to me that some forces far bigger then all of us, is on some nefarious agenda. Cant quite envision the whole...but I feel and see some ugly parts of it.

There are moments when I have felt that way about our species.

But I know that we are all vacuumed packed together on this little blue oblate marble, spinning in a vast universe, headed to a destination not of our own accord.

I also know that whatever we think we control, is an illusion fostered in our own minds. We are reactionary beings. Even in our most toxic form, the planet seems to make lemonade out of the damage we create. 

This alone is enough to allow me the belief that we can be a symbiotic organism on this planet. I also believe that if we become overly septic, the planet will purge our numbers.

Adaption is a survival mechanism that works both ways, but the planet will survive without us, until another species arrives. Let us hope we leave enough artifacts behind, that they will learn from our mistakes.

Just for an ieonic look at one of our great prognosticator's...enjoy? Lol

internet Agent Provocateur
(08-24-2020, 08:23 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: Just for an ieonic look at one of our great prognosticator's...enjoy?   Lol

Thanks. It is nice to know you are not the only person that thinks the odd way you do. That is what makes the internet so dangerous and powerful. 

Also proves Mother is right again. She always said, many a true word is spoken in a joke.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers