Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kim Jon Un in a coma
I found this article in the New York Post regarding Kim Jong Un. Apparently he’s in a coma and his little sister will be taking over for the time being. I’m seeing it being reported in some European news outlets also. 

https://apple.news/AAIjKONFCQGOs5k3BPxRpug
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(08-24-2020, 01:33 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I found this article in the New York Post regarding Kim Jong Un. Apparently he’s in a coma and his little sister will be taking over for the time being. I’m seeing it being reported in some European news outlets also. 

I'm all for this despot troll being comatose, but how pray tell do you cede authority over to your sister wlhilst in a coma?
internet Agent Provocateur
(08-24-2020, 01:37 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 01:33 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I found this article in the New York Post regarding Kim Jong Un. Apparently he’s in a coma and his little sister will be taking over for the time being. I’m seeing it being reported in some European news outlets also. 

I'm all for this despot troll being comatose, but how pray tell do you cede authority over to your sister wlhilst in a coma?

According to some other news accounts I read, he ceded some power to his sister in the days before his coma. I think he has been in poor health for some time, and maybe saw the writing on the wall. I don’t think his sister will be much of a change. Apparently she’s as ruthless as he is, a real bitch.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
It has been confirmed by his doctor, Ho Ree Chit, and by top North Korean scientist Wy Yu No Di Nao.

tinyhuh
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Wasn't he in a coma just a few months ago?  Actually, some news sources were saying he had died.
Who knows at this point what's going on with him?

I have also heard that his sister would be even worse than him, so let's hope he lives, or maybe we could hope that something happens to both of them?   tinywondering
(08-24-2020, 02:05 AM)beez Wrote: It has been confirmed by his doctor, Ho Ree Chit, and by top North Korean scientist Wy Yu No Di Nao.

tinyhuh

Good riddance....next!
beez
Quote:It has been confirmed by his doctor, Ho Ree Chit, and by top North Korean scientist Wy Yu No Di Nao.

tinyhuh

tat pucking punny  
smallrofl
I think this will have to unravel some before we see reliable news of Kim Jung Un's health. It has been a long time since we have heard anything. Shortly after the last Kim/Trump meeting things seemed on hold with one or two small bursts from Kim. With Covid, Floyd and all the civil unrest, it has been page ten news, scarcely attracting any attention.

If he indeed is gravely ill, we will miss that one of a kind cool haircut...
[Image: rs-600x600-150220092332-600-Kim-Jong-Un-...-22015.jpg]

I have a sources, tell me it is a Diabetic Type Coma. Fox news is reporting this. Kim Jong Un in coma

His sister is the next heir until his children are at least 15 years old I think.

His sister is not someone you want to have a disagreement with, I or We are very surprised she hasn't gotten rid of him yet.
My source believes if he dies, his wife and children (3) the oldest I think it 10 or 11 Years Old well disappear.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-24-2020, 03:51 AM)guohua Wrote: I or We are very surprised she hasn't gotten rid of him yet.

I wonder what the course of events would be like in that situation.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(08-24-2020, 04:02 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 03:51 AM)guohua Wrote: I or We are very surprised she hasn't gotten rid of him yet.

With in 4 days of his death, a Military General and his Staff and some starving troops will be Framed and Executed for the murder of his wife and children and a coup attempt.
His sister will take control.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-24-2020, 04:13 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 04:02 AM)Snarl Wrote:

With in 4 days of his death, a Military General and his Staff and some starving troops will be Framed and Executed for the murder of his wife and children and a coup attempt.
His sister will take control.

Certainly, there would be no dramatics.  What you've described would be a good narrative to drive the succession of power.

God help the South should they decide to lob a nuke that way.  Dramatics are no one's friend in that region.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Strewth!!! I'll have to have another haircut now.  Just one of them. Now I have to grow longer hair to look like the new illustrious leader and have my dick and balls cut off.  I do have boobies so I'm right in that dept.  (Trying on true love's best floral dress right now.)

Sigh, can't keep up with the times.

Kind regards,

Boobs Bally:)
(08-24-2020, 08:37 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Strewth!!! I'll have to have another haircut now.  Just one of them. Now I have to grow longer hair to look like the new illustrious leader and have my dick and balls cut off.  I do have boobies so I'm right in that dept.  (Trying on true love's best floral dress right now.)

Sigh, can't keep up with the times.

Kind regards,

Boobs Bally:)

Yes.......... then there's that...
Well....BYE!
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Sad news.

That is sister might take power, that is.

She's even crazier than he is.

So, in memory of Little Kim, in case he passes...

[Image: J4MrB5O.jpg]

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
If she comes to power, once a month there will be mass executions.... just saying.. Those clap-happy pappies better run.....!
If I'm to understand correctly, as the NK folks are rather famished and are reported to eat anything....and since he will be dead soon, perhaps....a Hawaiian style Luau?
If his pictures are any indication, you could sustain a good deal of people for a quite a period of time? Just spitballing here......might save some pets.
I was reading articles today of him attending official meetings yesterday...and last week..

I think that this coma thingie is bs and that Little Kim is A-OK.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~