Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lost Civilization of 11 Million Vanish (Leaving Behind Ancient Hidden city)
Some of the latest findings produced by radar.
@"727Sky"  WoW, I watched that video today too.
Just WoW, I never imagine their civilization that large, but then again, many of the building they inherited were built by another older race, weren't they?

That LIDAR looks right through the jungle.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-14-2020, 10:18 AM)guohua Wrote: @"727Sky"  WoW, I watched that video today too.
Just WoW, I never imagine their civilization that large, but then again, many of the building they inherited were built by another older race, weren't they?

We used to travel 'down there' every year with my step-dad.  The jungle's reclaimed so much of it.  I remember seeing a wall face that utterly blew my mind.  

The stones were enormous ... like this ...
[Image: Baalbek.jpg]
only taller.

Me and my brother tried climbing up, but your fingers and feet couldn't get a grip.  Have been fascinated by The Past ever since.

The world is a far older place than the people controlling the narrative will ever let on.  Our technology is in its infancy compared with what our ancestors were obviously capable of.  Same things you can find in Egypt.  People just moved in on these sites and laid historical claim to them.  No way they had the know-how to build like this.  Their scratchings on papyrus are their meager efforts at 'shplaining it" to their king.

I fully believe there was a World War and that Mutually Assured Destruction is a flawed philosophy.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(08-14-2020, 11:16 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 10:18 AM)guohua Wrote: @"727Sky"  WoW, I watched that video today too.

We used to travel 'down there' every year with my step-dad.  The jungle's reclaimed so much of it.  I remember seeing a wall face that utterly blew my mind.  

The stones were enormous ... like this ...
[Image: Baalbek.jpg]
only taller.

Me and my brother tried climbing up, but your fingers and feet couldn't get a grip.  Have been fascinated by The Past ever since.

The world is a far older place than the people controlling the narrative will ever let on.  Our technology is in its infancy compared with what our ancestors were obviously capable of.  Same things you can find in Egypt.  People just moved in on these sites and laid historical claim to them.  No way they had the know-how to build like this.  Their scratchings on papyrus are their meager efforts at 'shplaining it" to their king.

I fully believe there was a World War and that Mutually Assured Destruction is a flawed philosophy.

Yes, Far, Far, Far Older.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]