Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The death of Pope John Paul I
I was just watching an episode of “Decoded” on the History Channel app. This was a two season series that was hosted by Brad Meltzer. Mr. Meltzer is a terrific author, and I’ve read several of his books (fiction). These episodes of the series talk about real life things with controversy surrounding them. In this episode, they discussed the mysterious death of Pope John Paul I in 1978. I was 14 years old when I heard about it, and thought it was odd that he only served 33 days before his death, supposedly of natural causes. 

But it wasn’t long at all before the Vatican literally cleaned everything up, embalming the Pope within 5 hours! That just blew me away to hear that. There was never an autopsy performed, as the Vatican does not do that. In this episode, I learned things I never knew about the whole thing, including how it was rumored that Pope John Paul was going to expose some shady things regarding the Vatican bank and was going to reveal that several within the Vatican were Freemasons.

They discussed how the Vatican bank was working with the mafia and laundering money. Also, there was a link between three prophecies of Fatima, two of them having had come true. Apparently the third prophecy was supposed to be released in 1960, but wasn’t released until 2000, 40 years later, and 22 years after the death of John Paul I. The prophecy supposedly predicted the murder of John Paul I. 

I believe he was murdered. There will never be any way to prove it, but it seems there was so much sketchy stuff going on. What I heard was fascinating.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
Interesting, but I think there are far worst things the Vatican is guilty of, and they are still getting away with murder.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

@"ChiefD" 

Yeah, his sudden demise stunk of violent intrigue.

On the third prophesy, I've read narratives that claim the true prophesy has never been released and what they said was designed to side-track people.  I think it can truthfully be stated, that whatever the prophesy was, the Church's behavior regarding it was very odd.

For my part, I think it likely that Fatima was a classic UFO encounter.  There is no shortage of accounts mentioning entities bearing religious messages.  Fatima, when the original accounts of the children are read, bears some hallmarks of UFO reports.

The other recent Vatican weirdness is having two Popes alive at the same time.  Someone must have gotten some serious blackmail material on the German Pope for him to have suddenly stepped down.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-21-2020, 07:06 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"ChiefD" 

The other recent Vatican weirdness is having two Popes alive at the same time.  Someone must have gotten some serious blackmail material on the German Pope for him to have suddenly stepped down.

Cheers

Yeah, I’ve always wondered about that. I mean, normally a Pope stays in office until he dies. For that one to resign/retire early always made me suspicious. There were rumors that he may have been involved with the Nazis when he was younger.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
Hi @"ChiefD" 

It is a fact the Ratzinger was in the Hitler Youth.  While in that organization, he served, IIRC, as an auxiliary crewman for an anti-aircraft unit (FlaK "helper").

So much for history.  What I wonder about is this.  We all know that Nazism and communism weren't run-of-the-mill political parties.  They both required absolute dedication from the members of their societies, and they went to great lengths to ensure people "thought properly".  In other words, they brainwashed their citizens.  Of course, not everyone got the same 'dose'.  What kind of 'dose' did Ratzinger get?  As Pope, were some of his actions subconsciously informed by the imprint the Nazis put into his mind?  For me, an unsettling thought.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

The RC church is slowly been taken over by evil, the same sort of evil the people of the USA see in the government and streets today. JP 1 was going to expose and stop this evil so he was killed. The evil kept moving forward until the pope the church has now. He is in full control of the evil, indeed he is more muslim than Christian. What is not told in the news is that there is a massive fight going on in the church to get todays pope removed and for the church to move back to its roots, to give people what there faith needs. If this happens then the world will become a safer and happier place.
Have people ever though why the evil that is running wild in the world at the moment supports islam