Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Baltimore Sun, a liberal newspaper
Quote:  The Baltimore Sun, a liberal newspaper, offers a brilliant explanation of our racial problem
  FYI read at your own risk.  By just reading this you may be labeled a racist.

The Baltimore Sun is definitely not known as a Conservative newspaper, so this very well written assessment of the situation in the USA comes as something of a surprise. This is the best explanation of our present racial problem from a newspaper that is hardly a conservative voice. Touché!!!

The Black Dilemma

"For almost 150 years the United States has been conducting an interesting experiment.  The subjects of the experiment:  black people and working-class whites.

The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people were taken from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery be fully integrated as citizens in a majority white population?

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization.  The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements.  Acting on a policy that was not fair to either group, the government released newly freed black people into a white society that saw them as inferiors.  America has struggled with racial discord ever since.

Decade after decade the problems persisted but the experimenters never gave up.  They insisted that if they could find the right formula the experiment would work, and concocted program after program to get the result they wanted.  They created the Freedman's Bureau, passed civil rights laws, tried to build the Great Society, declared War on Poverty, ordered race preferences, built housing projects, and tried midnight basketball.

Their new laws intruded into people's lives in ways that would have been otherwise unthinkable.  They called in National Guard troops to enforce school integration.  They outlawed freedom of association.  Over the protests of parents, they put white children on buses and sent them to black schools and vice-versa.  They tried with money, special programs, relaxed standards, and endless hand wringing to close the achievement gap.  To keep white backlash in check they began punishing public and even private statements on race.  They hung up Orwellian public banners that commanded whites to Celebrate Diversity! and Say No to Racism  Nothing was off-limits if it might salvage the experiment.

Some thought that what W.E.B. DuBois called the Talented Tenth would lead the way for black people.  A group of elite, educated blacks would knockdown doors of opportunity and show the world what blacks were capable of.

There is a Talented Tenth.  They are the black Americans who have become entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors, and scientists.  But ten percent is not enough.  For the experiment to work, the ten percent has to be followed by a critical mass of people who can hold middle-class jobs and promote social stability.  That is what is missing.

Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them.  Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone, and the vast majority of black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence  And blacks never take responsibility for their failures.  Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.

Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, and now Ferguson, rioting, and looting are just one racial incident away.  The white elite would tell us that this doesn't mean the experiment has failed. We just have to try harder.  We need more money, more time, more understanding, more programs, and more opportunities.
But nothing changes no matter how much money is spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on TV, and no matter who is president.  Some argue it’s a problem of culture as if culture creates people's behavior instead of the other way around. Others blame white privilege.

But since 1965, when the elites opened America's doors to the Third World, immigrants from Asia and India, people who are not white, not rich, and not connected have quietly succeeded.  While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT, black youths are committing half the country's violent crime, which includes viciously punching random white people on the street for the thrill of it that has nothing to do with poverty.

The experiment has failed.  Not because of white culture, or white privilege, or white racism.  The fundamental problem is that American black culture has evolved into an un-fixable and crime-ridden mess. *They do not want to change their culture or society and expect others to tolerate their violence and amoral behavior.  They have become socially incompatible with other races by their own design, not because of the racism of others - but by their own hatred of non-blacks.*

Our leaders don't seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment.  *They don't understand that white people aren't out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them.  They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity.* The elites explain everything with racism, and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point."--
"You can't legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom.  What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.  The government can't give to anybody anything that the government doesn't first take from somebody else  When half of the people get the idea that they don't have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.
You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

The Baltimore Sun

A young black kid of 15 years of age saw me sitting on my front porch. I knew his mom and dad who were both professionals. I had given him a ride in an airplane as a birthday present and he thought I was cool. Anyway he sits down and tells me about how bad it is getting in school as his black friends give him a load of crap every time the grades came out and he is on the honor roll. "What you do, you trying to be white" among other things were the taunts he received. I just told him that wait until his school reunion and see where all these kids who think they are cool are living and what kind of job they managed to have.

His complaint to me was the first time I ever really thought about how the herd wants to keep everyone in the herd and stop any strays.. Bad policy and bad thoughts IMO.  https://twitter.com/i/status/1295461903268040707
Quote:For almost 150 years the United States has been conducting an interesting experiment.  The subjects of the experiment:  black people and working-class whites. 

The government's experiments with ticks as viral vectors ... those "bite". LOL

Some decades back I gave up on any reality of 'true' black and white integration.  The problems _there_ start off at an age that's too young to get a hold on.

Decent black folk will get a nod of recognition from me ... maybe.  Way more than I'd give to any white trash.  As I see it, I don't owe anybody a goddam thing ... and nobody should _ever_ be expecting anything from me, "Just because."  Prolly being more open on the boards than I need to be, as talking about 'it' hasn't made race relations better.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
"white frustration could soon reach a boiling point"  When that time arrives, people will be screaming racist, but either war or peace will be the goal. 

These current riots and looting, some nearly three months and counting, every day..... will set back any progress ever made, back decades.

Have TPTB made this their plan/experiment ?
(08-20-2020, 06:39 AM)727Sky Wrote:

The experiment has failed.  Not because of white culture, or white privilege, or white racism.  The fundamental problem is that American black culture has evolved into an un-fixable and crime-ridden mess. *They do not want to change their culture or society and expect others to tolerate their violence and amoral behavior.  They have become socially incompatible with other races by their own design, not because of the racism of others - but by their own hatred of non-blacks.*

The Baltimore Sun

this right here is the problem, the majority of black people including some of those who are educated, don't want to conform to a standard of behaving themselves and are not going to. they think they should be able to behave in a manner that ( i could describe it in very vulgar, derogatory terms but i won't) ignores civility, and is only based on primal instincts.
then if they do pretend to act civilized, they still hold on the primal instinct, and look for any and every excuse, opportunity to exploit those that they can.

Quote:The elites explain everything with racism, and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point."--

then there this,  it is very foolish of them to think that it's not coming to a boiling point, and white people aren't going to start fighting back, and i'm not talking about white supremacist.
not going to go into i know this person or that person who never said anything about black people or aren't racist. just going to say that if you listen when out and about you can hear it and see it.
black people might ought to do the same, and start thinking about how small of a percentage they are now and how much smaller they could become.

now don't get me wrong there are some black people, although the number is very low, that don't believe in the BS that BLM and other SJW's are preaching. and they speak out, but their voices are drowned out for the most part.
I will not participate in this thread beyond this post. The riptide is too strong to avoid drowning, and swimming with the tide will not get me to shore.

This article is just another example of how the minds of people can be manipulated when they use the right combination of words.

The first thing that should have stood out is that there never was an experiment geared towards integrating ignorant, uneducated, jungle savages with educated majestic European whites.

The belief that all those slaves were uneducated because they had the inability or aversion to education, ignores those brave few that risked their life for even touching a book, let alone attempting to read one.

The article ignores the fact that Africa is a continent not a single jungle dispensing uneducated jungle tribes people, agreeing to be part of America's grand and failed experiment.

The worse of it is that they feed on the belief that the people of color that they use as examples in their tripe, represents the majority. This could not be further from the truth, and the majority of people of color despise the way they are constantly being lumped into a group they are fighting stronger than whites.

But this article was never about spreading truth. To give the devil it's due, it did a great job of spreading it bovine excrement, and fertilizing the minds of the masses.

I am not trying to change one person's mind about how they feel or what they believe. I do hope that my post will make people at least look at the ingredients before they swallow the junk they are feeding us.

I yield to my fellow rogues.  minusculebeercheers

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers