Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Robert Trump Earned His Wings
President Trump's younger brother, Robert, died last night after a serious illness. President Trump went to visit him yesterday before attending a meeting with the NYPD.  I'm glad he got to see him before his passing.

[Image: 800.jpeg]

Quote:NEW YORK (AP) — President Donald Trump’s younger brother, Robert Trump, a businessman known for an even keel that seemed almost incompatible with the family name, died Saturday night after being hospitalized in New York, the president said in a statement. He was 71.

The president visited his brother at a New York City hospital on Friday after White House officials said he had become seriously ill. Officials did not immediately release a cause of death.

“It is with heavy heart I share that my wonderful brother, Robert, peacefully passed away tonight,” Donald Trump said in a statement. “He was not just my brother, he was my best friend. He will be greatly missed, but we will meet again. His memory will live on in my heart forever. Robert, I love you. Rest in peace.”

Source

Thoughts go out to the Trump family during this difficult time. 
May you rest in peace Robert Trump.

[Image: 828194502_1658651.gif?4]
True it is, we mortals are of earthly origin, our frames indeed dust. But if we really desire, surely the heritage of the ages are ours. And we shall oneday serve throughout the universes in our true character. Children of the Supreme God, and divine sons of the paradise Father. 

Death is only the beginning of and endless career of adventure, an everlasting life of anticipation, an eternal voyage of discovery, therefore be at ease and rest in peace.
(08-16-2020, 06:41 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: True it is, we mortals are of earthly origin, our frames indeed dust. But if we really desire, surely the heritage of the ages are ours. And we shall oneday serve throughout the universes in our true character. Children of the Supreme God, and divine sons of the paradise Father. 

Death is only the beginning of and endless career of adventure, an everlasting life of anticipation, an eternal voyage of discovery, therefore be at ease and rest in peace.

That was probably one of the nicest things I've read in a long time.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln