Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Millie Weaver Arrested: Video Released

I wasn't sure if this was the right forum or if something similar had been posted already. 

For those who don't know, Millie Weaver of Millennial Millie (the producer of the video) was arrested yesterday. The charges are sketchy and flow from a sealed grand jury indictment for burglary. 

The arrest happened withing 24 hours of the release of this video. The video is disturbing. It's an expose' of who's-who in the intel/MIC "information management" contractor world. It includes how social media is manipulated to produce real world outcomes, elect certain individuals or derail elections all together. It clears up a lot of why Ukraine seems to be so important lately. And a lot more. 

I hope it doesn't get taken down again.

ETA:

.....and it's gone  tinysure
Ooooooo, this looks like some good stuff! 

Watching now before it's removed.  Thanks for posting.   minusculeclap

ETA: Almost finished. Got interrupted with a phone call.

I hope EVERYONE, especially the democrats who see this will watch it. If they are pressed for time, at least start around the 38:00 minute mark to see how they set up President Trump and did their smear campaign on him to make people not like him.

One of the most important videos I've seen to date that explains the operations of the shadow government and who these people are.

If anyone has the program to upload this video, I hope they do, before You Tube removes it. I can't see them allowing this to stay up.

smallawesome
I think it's instructive the way the video outlines how juries can be selected (via these companies products) to help produce a desired outcome.

.......and then just such a jury produces the indictment to arrest her on the very day this same video is released........

It has little to do with justice or laws. And a lot to do with contract $$$ and control of the game.
@"ABNARTY"   smallawesome Video.
She had a lot of enemies I think.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
A GoFundMe account has been set up to help with Millie's defense costs, if anyone wants to help.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/emergency-leg...hare-sheet
This video goes into Millie's arrest.

(08-15-2020, 04:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: If anyone has the program to upload this video, I hope they do, before You Tube removes it. I can't see them allowing this to stay up.

Downloaded. 313 MB @ 720p.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

No talk of breaking her out of the hoosegow.

Wouldn't be hard ... would send an unmistakeable message ... so, I wonder why?
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(08-15-2020, 04:18 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: ETA:

So someone tell me a good, safe place to re-upload it to, and it will live forever. I'll post a link to the re-upladed video here if I can find a good place to home it.

Yeah, I downloaded it for posterity...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Looks like 'the usual suspects (MSNCB and ABC) are copying and republishing each other's material (creating narrative).  They're calling her a right-winger ... and smearing  her with AJ's association to Sandy Hook.

This girl's a goner.

[Image: Screen-Shot.png]
You better run!
(08-18-2020, 01:01 PM)Snarl Wrote: Looks like 'the usual suspects (MSNCB and ABC) are copying and republishing each other's material (creating narrative).  They're calling her a right-winger ... and smearing  her with AJ's association to Sandy Hook.

This girl's a goner.

Welcome to America's version of the CCP/PLA
(08-18-2020, 01:14 PM)727Sky Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 01:01 PM)Snarl Wrote: Looks like 'the usual suspects (MSNCB and ABC) are copying and republishing each other's material (creating narrative).  They're calling her a right-winger ... and smearing  her with AJ's association to Sandy Hook.

This girl's a goner.

Welcome to America's version of the CCP/PLA

Looks like she's out on bail at least.

You better run!
(08-18-2020, 05:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 04:18 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: ETA:

So someone tell me a good, safe place to re-upload it to, and it will live forever. I'll post a link to the re-upladed video here if I can find a good place to home it.

Yeah, I downloaded it for posterity...

@"Ninurta"  Vimeo has a good reputation for leaving videos up that You Tube takes down.  You might try there.
Here is an update on why Millie was arrested.

Quote:In a trailer for the film, Weaver claimed she had spoken with two whistleblowers who had knowledge of an orchestrated “coup” against President Donald Trump. The timing of her arrest prompted conspiracy theories online, with critics questioning whether the arrest was related to the documentary.

The indictment, which was made available August 17 on the Portage County Clerk of Courts website, states Weaver was charged in connection to an altercation with her mother on April 25, 2020.

Here’s what you need to know:

1. Weaver Is Accused of Helping Wince & Her Brother Tackle Her Mother, Felicia McCarron, in Order to Get Her Phone

[Image: Millie-Weaver-criminal-complaint1.png]

Portage County SheriffMillie Weaver criminal complaint
Millicent F. Weaver is facing felony charges because of a dispute with her mother, Felicia McCarron. The indictment, handed down by a Portage County Grand Jury, shows that the altercation happened on April 25, 2020. McCarron’s first name was spelled “Felecia” in the indictment but a search of online records shows she spells her name “Felicia.”

According to the criminal complaint, which Heavy obtained from the county prosecutor, McCarron had been living at the Portage County home for about a month at the time of the confrontation. She moved in after the coronavirus pandemic forced her employer in California to shut down. The report states that on April 25, McCarron was texting with a religious leader “about her daughter being mean.” McCarron accused Weaver of calling her names. Deputies said they confirmed McCarron had sent a text message to her Bishop 26 minutes before dialing 911.

McCarron told deputies she started recording on her phone because she wanted to document how the family treated her. She claimed her son, Charles, along with Wince and Weaver, tackled her to the ground in order to steal her phone. McCarron ran out of the house and used a neighbor’s phone to call 911. McCarron added that she saw Charles run to the back of the property and she assumed he was hiding her phone.

[Image: Millie-Weaver-criminal-complaint.png]

Portage County SheriffMillie Weaver criminal complaint
In a separate interview with responding deputies, Weaver denied her mother’s allegations. She claimed McCarron had lost her phone two days earlier and was upset about it. Weaver described her mother as “mentally ill and not reliable.” Weaver claimed her mother had threatened the rest of the family with a knife, put it away, and then ran outside the house yelling about calling the police. Weaver told deputies they had considered calling 911 themselves but ultimately decided against it.

[Image: Millie-Weaver-indictment.png?resize=780,591]

Weaver is accused of threatening to harm McCarron during the course of a robbery, which is a second-degree felony. The indictment from the Portage County Grand Jury states:
Quote:In attempting or committing a theft offense, or in fleeing immediately after the attempt or offense, recklessly inflict, attempt to inflict, or threaten to inflict physical harm upon Felicia McCarron.

Weaver is further accused of attempting to destroy evidence related to the dispute, a third-degree felony:
Quote:Knowing that an official proceeding or investigation is in progress, or is about to be or likely to be instituted did, alter, destroy, conceal or removed a record, document or thing with the purpose to impair its value or availability as evidence in such proceeding or investigation.

The third count is obstructing justice, which is a fifth-degree felony charge:
Quote:With purpose to hinder the discovery, apprehension, prosecution, conviction, or punishment of Millicent F. Weaver, Charles L. Weaver Jr and/or Gavon S. Wince for a crime or to assist another to benefit from the commission of a crime, communicate false information to (any person), and the crime committed by the person aided is a felony of the fifth, fourth or third degree.

The fourth charge is a first-degree misdemeanor count of domestic violence. The Grand Jury found probable cause that Weaver had “recklessly caused serious physical harm to the family or household member.”

Weaver’s mother has weighed in on her daughter’s arrest. A woman claiming to be Felicia McCarron posted a comment on a YouTube video that was published by “The Official Hagmann Report” on August 14. The comment links back to an account that appears to belong to McCarron.

McCarron described the situation as a “family dispute” and that the robbery pertained to a $50 cellphone. McCarron claimed she had asked local authorities to drop the charges several weeks before Weaver’s arrest:
Quote:This is Millie’s mother … It’s my cell phone worth about $50, that she took during a family dispute that happened months ago when I was in Ohio visiting my family. She took it because I had my phone on record during an argument we were having. We resolved the issue immediately and I dropped all charges right after it happened before I left Ohio … because it was a gross misunderstanding and no harm was done.

All families have their disagreements…especially during a quarantine…. In Ca nothing happens when you call the police…..I am shocked my family was arrested after I told the police to drop all charges months ago. I had a general affidavit of non prosecution notarized today and I spoke with the police chief , who told me I could not do anything until Monday morning and my daughter, son and her boyfriend have to stay in jail over the weekend. I am extremely upset… this is not what I wanted to happen. I think they have a lot bigger fish to fry…makes me think this might have been done to prevent her from coming out with some political information she is covering. There was no reason for this.

An arrest warrant was issued nearly four weeks before they came to pick her up. Interesting the timing in all this. They waited until this documentary was scheduled to come out. Did that have anything to do with it?

Quote:The warrant for Weaver’s arrest was filed nearly four weeks before it was executed, Portage County court documents prove. The warrant, which can be viewed here, states that the indictment against Weaver was filed in Portage County Common Pleas Court on July 20, 2020.

The document was stamped by Clerk of Courts Jill Frankhauser. It includes the following language: “Bring said person before said Court without unnecessary delay.”
It’s unclear why it took the sheriff’s department 25 days to carry out the arrest.

The warrant was labeled as a “secret indictment.” Under Ohio law, this simply means the indictment is kept sealed until after the defendant has been apprehended by law enforcement.

And the article goes on with more.

Millie's court date is set for September 9 and the criminal pre-trial hearing was set for October 21.

I heard on a YT channel I watch that CPS was called in after her arrest. This is in OH, one of the states that loves to take children away from their parents.  Could they be holding this over Millie's head to get her to stop the documentary? 
Well, if that was their plan, they were too late.  I hope she doesn't lose her children over this.

If you want to see video and read more, here is the link:  Millie Weaver: Ohio Arrest Related to Altercation With Her Mother, Court Docs Show
Vimeo is a no-go.

After jumping through hundreds of hoops just to get an account there, when I tried to upload the video they automatically suspended the account because of a ToS violation. That's right, the video AUTOMATICALLY violated their ToS. I got the following message from them:

Quote:Oh, no!
Sorry (Alter Ego's name here),
It looks like your account has been disabled due to a violation of Vimeo's Terms of Service and/or Guidelines.
Specifically, our automated filters detected some unusual characteristics regarding your account indicating that it may be in violation of our Acceptable User Policy.
If you think our filters made a mistake and you would like a human being from our Trust & Safety team to review your account to see if it can be reinstated, please contact us.
If you would like to request a list of downloadable links to your files, you can click the button below and we will email you a CSV spreadsheet. The file you receive will contain the following information:
  • Video ID
  • Video title
  • Number of plays
  • Number of likes
  • Download link'); ?>

You have until September 17, 2020 to request a download with a maximum of 3 requests.

I tried to post a screenshot of the upload attempt here, but in the actual post it just comes out as a long string of characters instead of a picture.

ETA: Here's another try at the screenshot:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8239]

back to the drawing board I reckon. Still searching for a free (as in "freedom") video service to upload it to. Any ideas for any sites overseas in a free nation?

@"Ninurta" 

Have you tried

https://banned.video/
If anyone didn't get to see this video yet, but would like to, it's still up on Bitchute.

Title: What They Don't Want You To See
@"Ninurta" 

Is this the video?
https://banned.video/watch?id=5f37fcc2df77c4044ee2eb03
(08-19-2020, 01:36 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: @"Ninurta" 

Is this the video?
https://banned.video/watch?id=5f37fcc2df77c4044ee2eb03

@"Wide-Eyes" 

Or this link,   https://www.bitchute.com/video/w79RsPEIaNvw/