Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kevin Clinesmith, Corrupt FBI Attorney
The actual Head Line Is:
Quote:Kevin Clinesmith, Corrupt FBI Attorney Who Falsified Carter Page FISA Warrant, Expected To Plead Guilty
Who in the MSM is reporting on this?  tinysure

Quote:A top FBI lawyer who fabricated evidence in a federal spy warrant against Trump campaign affiliate Carter Page is expected to plead guilty to federal charges brought by U.S. Attorney John Durham. Kevin Clinesmith, who is expected to admit to deliberately fabricating evidence in a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant application, used to spy on a former campaign affiliate of President Donald Trump, was a top attorney in the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Office of General Counsel (OGC) and a key agency attorney under fired former FBI Director James Comey.

Clinesmith is the first individual to be charged as part of U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation into the efforts in 2016 and 2017 to spy on the Trump campaign and Trump administration. Both Durham and Attorney General William Barr stated at the conclusion of the OIG investigation of the Page FISA warrants that they had reason to believe the entire investigation of Trump, which allegedly began in late July of 2016, was not legally predicated. Durham was tapped by Barr in May of 2019 to investigate the Russian collusion hoax and determine whether any criminal charges against those who perpetrated it were warranted.

Read the rest here

We don't have a TV so I'm thinking, there is the sound of Crickets from the MSM.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-15-2020, 12:33 AM)guohua Wrote: The actual Head Line Is:
Quote:Kevin Clinesmith, Corrupt FBI Attorney Who Falsified Carter Page FISA Warrant, Expected To Plead Guilty
Who in the MSM is reporting on this?  tinysure

We don't have a TV so I'm thinking, there is the sound of Crickets from the MSM.

I wouldn't know either; no MSM on my t.v., but I posted something about it in the shout box earlier. (I didn't have time to make a thread.)

This is just the first domino to fall in the Obamagate scandal. Clinesmith pleading guilty brings down the house of cards for the rest of it/them.

I'm hoping to see bigger fish fry in days ahead.

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I read this, and so I turned on Fox. Fox (also part of the MSM) reported it, on Hannity. Now I normally watch neither Fox nor Hannity, but went there to see if they were reporting it. They did... but Hannity wasn't there tonight. It was reported by a congressman filling in for Hannity.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Watching Judicial Watch and Tom Fitton has nothing good to say about Barr and the DOJ. Check 2:40 in video.. Corruption runs deep IMO and is still flowing like a river after a rain.
I like his business card.

[Image: kc.png]

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-15-2020, 10:01 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: I like his business card.

[Image: kc.png]

Cheers

mediumgiggle    OKAY!  smallrofl
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]