Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
9/11 Tribute in Light Canceled
It's okay to allow hundreds, if not thousands, of people to gather for a protest, but paying a tribute to our fallen from 9/11 is not allowed.
Reminds me of when Omar said, "Some people did something", to downplay the importance of that day.
I have a sneaky suspicion they are slowly trying to make people forget about this tragedy, especially now that we have those people running the democrat party.

They said the reason for cancelling is the China virus, but it also mentions further down in the article that it is because of the protesters. Guess they don't have enough police left to protect the public for such an event.
Or, maybe it's because they don't want all the people traveling in to see the destruction in the city caused by the riots and looting. What a shock that would be for those watching MSM who don't show the destruction of these "peaceful protests".  

Quote:The annual tributes by the family members of 9/11 victims will be canceled this year to avoid breaking coronavirus-related social distancing rules, numerous sources reported.

The National September 11 Memorial & Museum announced in a letter to family members of the deceased Friday that instead of reading the names of 9/11 victims, recorded name readings would instead be used “out of an abundance of caution and in line with the guidance regarding social distancing,” the AP reported. 

Relatives are invited to gather on the memorial plaza in lower Manhattan instead of gathering on stage, in accordance with restrictions. Six moments of silence will also be observed, symbolizing when the World Trade Center towers fell and when United Airlines Flight 93 crashed in Somerset County, Penn. Nearly 3,000 people were killed in the attacks.

The decision to modify the 9/11 memorial events comes amid gatherings of thousands of people in New York City in protest of police, according to NBC New York.

Source

May we never forget!

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2F...f=1&nofb=1]
MW dont you understand, 9/11 never happened, its just a story made up by evil people  to blame the good muslim people who fought so bravely to save all the people in the plains from the mad Christian pilots who kill all the people
All part of the ongoing Democrat Komrade Kancel Kulture designed to chip and whittle at general public moral 

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(08-14-2020, 04:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It's okay to allow hundreds, if not thousands, of people to gather for a protest, but paying a tribute to our fallen from 9/11 is not allowed.
Reminds me of when Omar said, "Some people did something", to downplay the importance of that day.
I have a sneaky suspicion they are slowly trying to make people forget about this tragedy, especially now that we have those people running the democrat party.

They said the reason for cancelling is the China virus, but it also mentions further down in the article that it is because of the protesters. Guess they don't have enough police left to protect the public for such an event.
Or, maybe it's because they don't want all the people traveling in to see the destruction in the city caused by the riots and looting.  What a shock that would be for those watching MSM who don't show the destruction of these "peaceful protests".  

Quote:The annual tributes by the family members of 9/11 victims will be canceled this year to avoid breaking coronavirus-related social distancing rules, numerous sources reported.

The National September 11 Memorial & Museum announced in a letter to family members of the deceased Friday that instead of reading the names of 9/11 victims, recorded name readings would instead be used “out of an abundance of caution and in line with the guidance regarding social distancing,” the AP reported. 

Relatives are invited to gather on the memorial plaza in lower Manhattan instead of gathering on stage, in accordance with restrictions. Six moments of silence will also be observed, symbolizing when the World Trade Center towers fell and when United Airlines Flight 93 crashed in Somerset County, Penn. Nearly 3,000 people were killed in the attacks.

The decision to modify the 9/11 memorial events comes amid gatherings of thousands of people in New York City in protest of police, according to NBC New York.

Source

May we never forget!

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2F...f=1&nofb=1]

I can tell you that I am one democrat and veteran who will never forget! I was in the Navy Reserves during the 9/11 timeframe. I really thought I was going to be mobilized. I was all ready to go, in fact I had packed a bag just in case I had to leave at a moment’s notice. They never called me up, but I was ready to do whatever my country asked me to do to help out. So please do not paint all democrats with the same broad brush. I don’t do that to republicans.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(08-15-2020, 12:51 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I can tell you that I am one democrat and veteran who will never forget! I was in the Navy Reserves during the 9/11 timeframe. I really thought I was going to be mobilized. I was all ready to go, in fact I had packed a bag just in case I had to leave at a moment’s notice. They never called me up, but I was ready to do whatever my country asked me to do to help out. So please do not paint all democrats with the same broad brush. I don’t do that to republicans.

@"ChiefD" ,

No, I was referring to the Squad and other Muslims who have infiltrated and taken over the reigns of the democrat party.

I said,
Quote:I have a sneaky suspicion they are slowly trying to make people forget about this tragedy, especially now that we have those people running the democrat party.

Sorry you misunderstood.
(08-15-2020, 01:01 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 12:51 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I can tell you that I am one democrat and veteran who will never forget! I was in the Navy Reserves during the 9/11 timeframe. I really thought I was going to be mobilized. I was all ready to go, in fact I had packed a bag just in case I had to leave at a moment’s notice. They never called me up, but I was ready to do whatever my country asked me to do to help out. So please do not paint all democrats with the same broad brush. I don’t do that to republicans.

@"ChiefD" ,

No, I was referring to the Squad and other Muslims who have infiltrated and taken over the reigns of the democrat party.

I said,
Quote:I have a sneaky suspicion they are slowly trying to make people forget about this tragedy, especially now that we have those people running the democrat party.

Sorry you misunderstood.

Sorry about that. I misread it too. I get a little touchy about this stuff. I’m a democrat, a Christian, support the Second Amendment, and a proud veteran. Thanks for clarifying that.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]