Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome Dominatus!!
Welcome @"Dominatus" to Rogue Nation's little funfest!

If you look at the announcements on top of the page, you will find the avatar thread, where BIAD would get you all suited up.

Have a look around, lots of threads for different interests.

You should see quite a lot of familiar faces.

Enjoy!!

minusculebeercheers

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Welcome Aboard! @"Dominatus"!

Feel free to wander the halls, participate in the threads, drink the beer/coffee and nibble on the snacks, but you might want to steer clear of the 3rd floor toilets for a while...

tinyhuh

There's a handy Shoutbox on the main page (which I see you've found already!) If you need anything - just ask.

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Welcome @"Dominatus".

Also, above the shout box there is a link to a tutorial that will show you how to navigate the board.

Let's do this!     smallgreenbananadancer
Welcome aboard!

minusculebeercheers
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

@"Dominatus" 

It is nice to see you.
If you need help just ask or go to Learn our Board with pictures and Easy to post a GIF

Just  mediumcouchpotato and enjoy.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hello, Dominatus! You're a long way from the nav console of the Penelope!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Welcome, it's a great group we have here, even when on opposite political or religious sides. There is always decorum and courtious debate if needed. Mostly everyone's on the same page. I got a feeling you will like it here....
Welcome aboard Dominatus, if you need an avatar, drop me a line (PM)!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.