Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Obama unloads on Trump, promises to protect Mexico relationship Read more: http://ww
I have wondered how much the Super Rich and the Elites Have Paid Obama to Flood our Country with illegals and Import Crime and Destroy Our Culture and Economy, Lower our living Standards and Trash Our Schools, Parks and Our Community in General.
[Image: ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2F...y-1160.jpg]
Quote:President Barack Obama wasted no time Friday delivering another implicit rebuke of Donald Trump on Mexico and immigration, hours after the Republican nominee officially claimed the party mantle to take on presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in November.
"Let me start by saying something that is too often overlooked, but bears repeating — especially given some of the heated rhetoric that we sometimes hear. The United States values tremendously our enduring partnership with Mexico and our extraordinary ties of family and friendship with the Mexican people," Obama said at the start of a joint press conference with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto.
Story Continued Below

Noting that Mexico is the United States' third-largest trading partner, Obama remarked upon the "millions of tourists, businesspeople, and friends, family" who "cross the border legally" every year.

"On a whole host of issues, from our shared security, to climate change, Mexico is a critical partner, and is critically important to our own well-being," Obama said.
"We are not just strategic and economic partners. We are also neighbors, and we're friends, and we're family — including millions of Americans that are tied to Mexico by culture and by language. And that's why as president, I worked to deepen the partnership between our nations."
Obama, Yes YOU, You're A FOOL!
Mexico Cares Nothing About America, They have sent us their Thugs and Criminals and Pregnant Uneducated Mothers and Kids!

I honestly Hope Trump is Elected and he throws out your illegal friends and their Kids, Born here or Not, they need to go!
Make English Our Official Language and Teach in Spanish in our schools.
Hell,,, These illegals don't know enough to throw their Nasty Toilet Paper in The Toilet!
Source

Obama If Only You Had A Pair,,,,,,,[Image: tumblr_o3it2mASyi1v6w3juo1_500.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Needless to say if Trump becomes POTUS and survives the first year it will be interesting ! I will take bets a democrat will try to pop him... NSA I ain't a democrat !