Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris
@"Finspiracy" 

If he doesn't win, you may see more Americans in Finland! minusculebiggrin 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-13-2020, 02:06 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 07:07 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: On the other hand, President Trump made promises that he has kept:
Reduced government power over the people,
Protected our 2nd amendment
Working as hard as possible to protect our 1st amendment
Going after the human traffickers, drug traffickers, and gun traffickers
Closing our southern border to keep illegals out
Lowering taxes for the middle class, and helping the poor
Working on lowering the price of medicines
Best economy in history
Lowest minority unemployment in history
Bringing jobs back to America
(Making America Great Again)
And more.

I don't doubt your words for one second. I have seen data to back up those claims. But i am interested in the first one you listed "Reduced government power over the people"

How? Have you felt that in your life? I am speaking as a citizen of a nanny state here, and i would be delighted to see reduced government control over the people happening on a global scale. And for those reasons, i am curious now.

@"Finspiracy",

Well, first of all, he got rid of the mandated "tax" that people HAVE to PAY to NOT have insurance with Obummer Care. That was a biggie for everyone who didn't want that crummy insurance.
His deregulatory actions are removing government barriers to personal freedom and consumer choice in healthcare. We can choose our doctor, healthcare plan, etc.

Second, he provided so many jobs that employers couldn't find enough help, in turn they had to increase the pay to compete with other businesses. That gave power to the people, being able to choose a job you liked, rather than one you had to take because nothing else was available.
When you have more money, you have more power to choose the vacation you want to take, or the new house or car you've been dreaming of buying, etc. without worrying you can't afford it.

Third, he has been the most transparent POTUS ever, so the people can see what's going on and speak up if they disagree.

Fourth, he is protecting our 2nd amendment. I mean, it was already there, but others are trying to take it away. He promised as long as he's in office, we will keep our right to bear arms.
One certainly has POWER when they have a gun in their hands (for self protection, of course).

There's more, but you get my drift.
So, when I say he's giving power back to the people, it's things like these that I'm talking about.

During his inauguration speech he said he was going to give power back to the people, not to bigger government. He's been obstructed by the Left with some things he's tried to do, but if we can win the House and the Senate in November, I think we'll see many many more things giving power back to the people.  

There is a list of 319 promises made, promises kept in this article. Scroll down to read them in the PDF:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washi...hree-years
(08-13-2020, 02:37 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I also see posts by people who think she and all the other democrats are going to take away people’s guns. Many conservatives thought the same of Obama. Did Obama take away your guns? Nope. And Biden is not gonna take your guns either. Congress cannot just say they’re getting rid of the second amendment. Not gonna happen. 

I don't "think" that, I know it. I live in Virginia, and have watched them try first hand, under Northam and the Northern VA Marxists. They don't even try to "get rid of" the Second Amendment any more, they just ignore it as if it never existed, refuse to acknowledge it. Obama did try, after Newtown. Trump did better than try - he actually got a chip out of the 2A. I'm not sure where anyone sees that he did anything to "protect" it. Talk is just that - talk. Doing is something else altogether. Trump talks support of the 2A, but what he has done is otherwise.

It's gotten so bad here that I ain't even activist against their efforts any more. I'm at the point of just waiting for them, loaded rifle in hand, to come get 'em. Don't even care if I die, which is the most likely outcome - who wants to live in a totalitarian world anyhow? It's just a matter of how many I can take with me at this point.

As far as saying "vile things" about Horizontal Harris, well, if she hadn't slept her way into political power, they wouldn't have that hook to hang their hat on. Ask Willie Brown how she got where she is today.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-13-2020, 02:46 AM)beez Wrote: Harris said that if she was president. . . . well here are her own words. . . . 

Quote:]Upon being elected, I will give the United States Congress 100 days to get their act together and have the courage to pass  reasonable gun safety laws  and if they fail to do it, then I will take executive action and specifically what I would do is put in a requirement for anyone who sells more than five guns a year, they are required to do background checks when they sell those guns," she said Monday. "I will require for any gun dealer that breaks the law, the ATF take their license."

That's a whole lot of words from Harris saying nothing at all. Dealers already have to do background checks, and the ATF already pulls their license for breaking the law. What she is saying there is, in effect, "I will continue business as usual". What is worrisome is whether or not she even knows that is already the law... or maybe what she is hiding by NOT saying it...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-13-2020, 05:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 02:37 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I also see posts by people who think she and all the other democrats are going to take away people’s guns. Many conservatives thought the same of Obama. Did Obama take away your guns? Nope. And Biden is not gonna take your guns either. Congress cannot just say they’re getting rid of the second amendment. Not gonna happen. 

Trump did better than try - he actually got a chip out of the 2A. I'm not sure where anyone sees that he did anything to "protect" it. Talk is just that - talk. Doing is something else altogether. Trump talks support of the 2A, but what he has done is otherwise.

Do tell @"Ninurta".  This is something I hadn't heard about.
(08-13-2020, 05:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Trump did better than try - he actually got a chip out of the 2A. I'm not sure where anyone sees that he did anything to "protect" it. Talk is just that - talk. Doing is something else altogether. Trump talks support of the 2A, but what he has done is otherwise.

He promulgated an Executive Order banning "bump stocks". Now granted, bump stocks are useless novelties, and a waste of money. You can't hit the broad side of a barn with one, even if you're inside the barn, but the act of banning them is another chunk out of the 2A, and a chunk out of the freedom to choose to waste ammo that Americans previously had. They don't have that power of choice any more.

(08-13-2020, 05:37 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 05:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

He promulgated an Executive Order banning "bump stocks". Now granted, bump stocks are useless novelties, and a waste of money. You can't hit the broad side of a barn with one, even if you're inside the barn, but the act of banning them is another chunk out of the 2A, and a chunk out of the freedom to choose to waste ammo that Americans previously had. They don't have that power of choice any more.

@"Ninurta", well, you have to put things in perspective. This was right after the LA and school shootings, and many (on the left, and probably some on the right) were screaming about taking our guns away. If he did nothing at all, it would appear he didn't care. So what did he do? He took the one thing that really isn't worth anything and left us with the right to bear arms.
I agree, it was something that shouldn't have been touched, but he had to do something to prevent an uprising.

I don't want people here to think I kiss Trump's ass and worship him; I don't.
There are some things I disagree with.

1. I don't like fracking, but I realize to stop it, it would cost millions of jobs and cause the U.S. to lose it's standing in world oil domination.

2. I'm totally against running the pipeline so close to the Native American grounds.

3. I'm totally against 5G. However, I have read that President Trump intends to use a different frequency than the Chinese were going to, one that won't have such an adverse affect on humans.  However, I still find it questionable as to why he banned it's use in Mara Largo? 

4. I wish he would make himself more clear during speeches/briefings. He sometimes gives the reporters a way to twist his statements into something totally different than what he meant.

Anyway, when it comes to voting in November, I'll be choosing the "lesser of two evils", as people say, and vote for Trump. (But, I don't see him as evil at all.)

I have to imagine the only reason anyone would vote for Biden is because they haven't learned about his crimes yet. Otherwise it just makes no sense to me.
@"Mystic Wanderer

Quote:I have to imagine the only reason anyone would vote for Biden is because they haven't learned about his crimes yet. Otherwise it just makes no sense to me. 

Add to that relentless MSM propaganda.
(08-13-2020, 02:37 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Congress cannot just say they’re getting rid of the second amendment. Not gonna happen. 

They don't even try to "get rid of" the Second Amendment any more, they just ignore it as if it never existed, refuse to acknowledge it.

I'm at the point of just waiting for them, loaded rifle in hand, to come get 'em. Don't even care if I die, which is the most likely outcome - who wants to live in a totalitarian world anyhow? It's just a matter of how many I can take with me at this point.

The 2d Amendment acknowledges our inalienable rights.  It doesn't give us those rights.

(08-13-2020, 05:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm at the point of just waiting for them, loaded rifle in hand, to come get 'em. Don't even care if I die, which is the most likely outcome - who wants to live in a totalitarian world anyhow? It's just a matter of how many I can take with me at this point.

Cops can hardly imagine what it would be like to try and aggress three or four competent marksmen moving through the woods.  Sit back 6-800 meters off a runway and poke holes in jet engines.  Shoot down the surrounding power lines and transformers.  You should'a seen what it was like in the Middle East taking on a hundred dudes up in the hills armed with AKs and RPGs.  Only thing that'd really put a hurting' on 'em was jets or artillery.

My point being ... you could go a long long time ... if you could eat everyday.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
This whole thing to me reads like a bad joke.

A Pedo, a dementia patient, a racist, two lawyers, two politicians and a cheap whore walk into a bar.

The bartender asks "What can I serve you, Biden and Harris"?

Oh wait.

It isn't a bar... it's the DNC convention.

tinylaughing
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

So I ask you, are the Democrats trying to give us another Not An American Citizen Like Obama as a possible POTUS when she takes over for Old Broken Joe.
Quote:Kamala Harris is an ‘anchor baby.’ Is she a natural born citizen?

Just about anyone born on United States soil is a citizen of the United States, save children of certain visiting dignitaries. But does that make her a "natural born citizen"?

Quote:Update: Unlike the vast majority of news sites, we do not censor perspectives. We curate our writers based on their adherence to conservative values, but we do not prevent them from expressing their views. But as Editor, I believe it’s important to add my own perspectives from time to time if I disagree. This is one of those cases.
Is Kamala Harris a natural born citizen? No. I’m not a lawyer, but the plain reading of the 14th Amendment as well as historical context leads me to this layman’s conclusion. Therefore, I do not believe she is eligible for the office for which she is currently running.
On the issue of whether or not we should focus on other aspects of her candidacy rather than attempt to go after her as an “anchor baby,” I can completely appreciate Chastity’s point without agreeing. The law is the law, and as long as it does not contradict with the only higher law than the Constitution, namely the Bible itself, then it must be upheld. If we don’t agree with a law, we can work to change it. But in this scenario, Harris should not be given a pass for political expediency. Yes, I like that she’s the VP choice because she makes the ticket weaker. But that does not negate the demonstrable fact that she should not be allowed to run in the first place. If we are truly constitutional conservatives, then we need to act like it and that means speaking up when the Constitution is under attack.
I respect Chastity’s perspective below, but I don’t fully agree. Nevertheless, I will not censor it. This is America. We at NOQ Report love America, and I, as Editor, will not prevent Chastity’s opinion from being heard. I simply disagree with her assessment.

jdr
Original Story:
Senator Kamala Harris, who was announced yesterday as Joe Biden’s Vice Presidential pick, qualifies for birthright citizenship under the 14th Amendment. Some on social media are contending that this disqualifies her from being President of the United States and therefore Vice President as well.
The constitutional qualification states that only natural born citizens can be president. Many scholars have claimed that to be a natural born citizen, at least one parent must be a U.S. citizen. All indicators thus far point to neither of Harris’ parents being citizens at the time of her birth. But there has been no clarification from the Supreme Court on this definition, leaving it in a perpetual state of murkiness.

This comes down to the need to be careful what we wish for. If it could possibly be quickly demonstrated by the Supreme Court that the 14th Amendment does not make natural born citizens, then Harris would need to be replaced. Frankly, I was ecstatic when I heard she had been tapped as the others under consideration were tougher candidates. She may be the weakest VP candidate since Dan Quayle. In fact, she may be weaker.
It’s the wrong argument at the wrong time, especially considering how harmful she is to the Democrats’ election hopes. Republicans would be wise to stop going down this lane of attack. We can and should have judicial examination of the 14th Amendment, birthright citizenship, and originalist interpretations of presidential qualifications, but not today. Not now. Not with the election less than three months away. There’s no need. We have plenty of fodder to legitimately attack both Harris and Biden on merits. It’s counterproductive to try to catch a weak candidate on a technicality, especially one that almost certainly would qualify her if the issue were taken up by the Supreme Court.
That does NOT mean we shouldn’t make it known that she is an “anchor baby.” It’s relevant as her constant attacks on the immigration system and favorable perspectives on open borders give us cause to examine her motivations for feeling as she does. But to try to make it a disqualifying issue is pointless.
Keep in mind, we WANT her to be the VP candidate. Her presence as Biden’s running mate is beneficial for President Trump. Here is what we know so far:

[Image: x_K2RwM5_bigger.jpg]
DoctorTed @vidzette
Aug 12
Kamala Harris: b. 10/20/64 Oakland, CA
Father: Jamaican, came to US 1961
Mother: Indian, came to US 1958?
No public record either was US citizen then.

#AnchorBaby
[/url]
[Image: EfOKuBhWoAAaKWV?format=jpg&name=small]

[url=https://twitter.com/vidzette/status/1293530083207020544/photo/1]

Quote:There is no shortage of avenues through which to attack Kamala Harris. Her policies, rhetoric, and qualifications are all weak. Trying to defeat her by questioning the 14th Amendment two months before ballots go out is unnecessary.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I would think my above post would be enough to make some people think about just how Corrupt the Democrat Party is, but it not,,,,Now for more on Mrs. Harris, The Cum Dump.

Quote:Flashback: Kamala Harris Laughs About Murdering Trump
Biden’s VP pick also compared ICE to KKK.
Yes My friends, The KKK, (which if you didn't know, was an organization formed by and populated by Democrats)
Quote:The video comes from an appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres show in 2018, before Harris had announced her own doomed Presidential campaign.

The host asked “If you had to be stuck in an elevator with either President Trump, Mike Pence, or Jeff Sessions, who would it be?”
Harris replied “Does one of us have to come out alive?” and then couldn’t stop laughing.

Quote:It was all fun and games, but what if a Republican Senator had made the same joke about murdering Obama?
Or killing Hillary?
Or if a white male Republican had said the same thing about Harris?

Other past videos are being recycled online following Harris’ rise to more prominence. Perhaps one of the worst is from November 2018, during a hearing with former ICE chief Ronald Vitiello.

Harris twisted Vitiello’s past comments comparing the Democratic party to the Klan to turn it around on ICE:

Quote:Ironically, some “progressives”, particularly Bernie bro’s, are complaining that Harris isn’t enough of a leftist, but is just annoying enough to conservatives:
Source

So, why is Kamala pretending to be African-American when her birth certificate clearly states she is Caucasian? 
Yes, I know her parents were Jamaican.  Is she trying to pull a "Warren" trick on us? These people really do think we are stupid.
(08-14-2020, 02:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

So, why is Kamala pretending to be African-American when her birth certificate clearly states she is Caucasian? 
Yes, I know her parents were Jamaican.  Is she trying to pull a "Warren" trick on us? These people really do think we are stupid.

I would suspect the same reason someone lists Harvard on their Resume' when they never even stepped foot in Massachussets? Why on earth in 1964 you might put Negro in the box when you could get away with Caucasion is a redundant question.
internet Agent Provocateur
(08-14-2020, 07:29 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: I would suspect the same reason someone lists Harvard on their Resume' when they never even stepped foot in Massachussets?  Why on earth in 1964 you might put Negro in the box when you could get away with Caucasion is a redundant question.

Cal-if/or-nia had their "Miscegenation" law(s) repealed in 1948.

link--> Miscegenation Laws by State
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(08-14-2020, 02:05 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 05:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm at the point of just waiting for them, loaded rifle in hand, to come get 'em. Don't even care if I die, which is the most likely outcome - who wants to live in a totalitarian world anyhow? It's just a matter of how many I can take with me at this point.

Cops can hardly imagine what it would be like to try and aggress three or four competent marksmen moving through the woods.  Sit back 6-800 meters off a runway and poke holes in jet engines.  Shoot down the surrounding power lines and transformers.  You should'a seen what it was like in the Middle East taking on a hundred dudes up in the hills armed with AKs and RPGs.  Only thing that'd really put a hurting' on 'em was jets or artillery.

My point being ... you could go a long long time ... if you could eat everyday.

Cops around here are not under any illusions. A few years ago, one man with a rifle took down 4 of them trying to arrest him from the woods. They finally got him, but it cost them dearly. One of the dead deputies was the husband of a friend of mine.

Now imagine trying to get 3 or 4 of us and extract us from the woods, where we could create some cross-fire.

I actually trust my officers here. I believe them all to be smarter than to try participating in a gun grab. They understand the danger we can present when provoked, because they ARE us - it's not an "us" and "them" sort of situation here.

The State Police have a tactical team posted not too far from here, but it's nowhere near large enough to handle the sort of uprising that would occur if they tried to disarm folks here. It's orders of magnitude too small, and not a really trigger happy bunch either. I faced some of their men a few years ago when a 12 man SWAT team tried to enter my house in a hostile manner in a case of mistaken identity. They were at the wrong house, and I didn't know they were cops initially. That made for some tenseness. Yeah, I met them gun in hand, and no one shot me. They were disciplined, even through what was a pretty high pucker factor, and we all went to sleep in our respective beds alive and well that night.

That doesn't leave them any locals to work with. They'd have to import Federals, maybe some of those Marxist-leaning FBI folks, and I guarantee that wouldn't go well for the imports, who do not know the lay of the land like we do.

We can eat every single day if push comes to shove. These woods provide for folks who know how to extract the resources from them.

(08-14-2020, 02:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Quite a high number of "black" folks in the West Indies are actually of East Indian origin. She's not "Africa Black", but East Indian, which qualifies her as "Caucasian" for statistical purposes.

My issue is why some folks of a certain ideology try to capitalize on their skin tone and exploit it for political purposes. I give no shits how deep their tan is - I only ask that they be capable of properly running a nation.

She ain't. She's only there because she makes a good Progressive arm ornament.

(08-15-2020, 12:40 AM)xuenchen Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 07:29 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: I would suspect the same reason someone lists Harvard on their Resume' when they never even stepped foot in Massachussets?  Why on earth in 1964 you might put Negro in the box when you could get away with Caucasion is a redundant question.

Her parent were not married in California, I thought they were married in Jamaica, I guess not.
But even living together does not make them American Citizens.
(08-15-2020, 02:15 AM)guohua Wrote:

Her parent were not married in California, I thought they were married in Jamaica, I guess not.

The "official" story says her parents were married in CA, but we all know certain information can easily be planted ahead of time 
mediumwink
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(08-15-2020, 02:23 AM)xuenchen Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 02:15 AM)guohua Wrote:

The "official" story says her parents were married in CA, but we all know certain information can easily be planted ahead of time 
mediumwink

Let us see the Marriage Licences, they want to see D. Trump's Taxes, I want to see her parents  marriage lic.
They Married while still in still here to get their degrees.
I found where it states they were Immigrants, What were they?  Here on a Student Visa and then deciding to emigrate?
That doesn't make them American Citizens, NOT Until they take the test and get Sworn in as Naturalized American Citizens, then she could have been born as an American.

Harris was born in 1964, was her parents Naturalized then?