Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Building Blocks Of Tyranny From A To Z
Quote:A is for the AMERICAN POLICE STATE.

B is for our battered BILL OF RIGHTS.

C is for CIVIL ASSET FORFEITURE.

D is for DRONES.

E is for EMERGENCY STATE.

F is for FASCISM.

G is for GRENADE LAUNCHERS and GLOBAL POLICE.

H is for HOLLOW-POINT BULLETS.

I is for the INTERNET OF THINGS.

J is for JAILING FOR PROFIT.

K is for KENTUCKY V. KING.

L is for LICENSE PLATE READERS.

M is for MAIN CORE.

N is for NO-KNOCK RAIDS.

O is for OVERCRIMINALIZATION and OVERREGULATION.

P is for PATHOCRACY and PRECRIME.

Q is for QUALIFIED IMMUNIT.

R is for ROADSIDE STRIP SEARCHES and BLOOD DRAWS.

S is for the SURVEILLANCE STATE.

T is for TASERS.

U is for UNARMED CITIZENS SHOT BY POLICE.

V is for VIRUSES AND FORCED VACCINATIONS.

W is for WHOLE-BODY SCANNERS.

X is for X-KEYSCORE.

Y is for YOU-NESS.

Z is for ZERO TOLERANCE.

Wanna know why?  Link
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Quote:Authored by John Whitehead via The Rutherford Institute,

Quote:“When a population becomes distracted by trivia, when cultural life is redefined as a perpetual round of entertainments, when serious public conversation becomes a form of baby-talk, when, in short, a people become an audience and their public business a vaudeville act, then a nation finds itself at risk; a culture-death is a clear possibility.”
- Professor Neil Postman, [i]Amusing Ourselves to Death: Discourse in the Age of Show Business
[/i]
While mainstream America continues to fixate on the drama-filled reality show scripted by the powers-that-be, directed from the nation’s capital, and played out in high definition across the country, the American Police State has moved steadily forward.
Nothing has changed.

The COVID-19 pandemic has been a convenient, traumatic, devastating distraction.
[Image: 2019-11-07_16-39-56_1.jpg]
The American people, the permanent underclass in America, have allowed themselves to be so distracted and divided that they have failed to notice the building blocks of tyranny being laid down right under their noses by the architects of the Deep State.
Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton: they have all been complicit in carrying out the Deep State’s agenda. Unless something changes to restore the balance of power, the next president—the new boss—will be the same as the old boss.
Frankly, it really doesn’t matter what you call the old/new boss—the Deep State, the Controllers, the masterminds, the shadow government, the corporate elite, the police state, the surveillance state, the military industrial complex—so long as you understand that no matter who occupies the White House, it is a profit-driven, an unelected bureaucracy that is actually calling the shots.
If our losses are mounting with every passing day—and they are—it is a calculated siege intended to ensure our defeat at the hands of a totalitarian regime.

Free speech, the right to protest, the right to challenge government wrongdoing, due process, a presumption of innocence, the right to self-defense, accountability and transparency in government, privacy, media, sovereignty, assembly, bodily integrity, representative government: all of these and more are casualties in the government’s war on the American people.
Set against a backdrop of government surveillance, militarized federal police, SWAT team raids, asset forfeiture, overcriminalization, armed surveillance drones, whole body scanners, stop and frisk searches, and the like—all of which have been sanctioned by Congress, the White House and the courts—our constitutional freedoms are being steadily chipped away at, undermined, eroded, whittled down, and generally discarded.
As a result, the American people have been treated like enemy combatants, to be spied on, tracked, scanned, frisked, searched, subjected to all manner of intrusions, intimidated, invaded, raided, manhandled, censored, silenced, shot at, locked up, and denied due process.
None of these dangers have dissipated in any way.
They have merely disappeared from our televised news streams.
It’s time to get educated on what’s really going on. Thus, in the interest of liberty and truth, here’s an A-to-Z primer that spells out the grim realities of life in the American Police State that no one seems to be talking about anymore.

Quote:A is 
Read today that Germany is instituting mandatory COVID testing for travelers arriving in-country from about 130 other countries that are experiencing the contagion.

A police state's gonna do what a police state's gonna do.

https://www.dw.com/en/travelers-to-germa...a-54470293

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Ugh that civil asset forfeiture hits home. I let a cop search my car once and they tore it up. They broke out my speakers, ripped up my upholstery, and stole my money. There was nothing illegal there, but they cost me so damn much. And of course you can't get anything back. It's literal highway robbery.