Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A real airline safety briefing
Much truth in the following briefing

(08-05-2020, 02:49 AM)727Sky Wrote: Much truth in the following briefing

LOLed a couple of times.

I was on a military charter flight coming back from Europe mid-80s.  Turbulence was so bad we were hitting the ceiling of the cabin.  It actually hurt when you fell back into the cushion of your seat.

There was one civie-chick on the plane with her kids (who were all safely buckled in).  I looked over at her and saw the extreme concern on her face ... and just wildly grinned at her.  Calmed her down and she even laughed at me a little.

Good times ... noodle salad.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Lmao, that really should be played before all flights.  I haven't flown in a long time.  I'll avoid it if I can, the same reason I'll avoid rollercoasters- PEOPLE maintain them!
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Yep, I agree! This should be the actual briefing shown. I hate flying, haven’t flown since 2008. Turbulence scares the hell out of me for some reason. Now I know in my head that turbulence usually won’t cause a plane to crash, so I don’t know why I have that irrational fear, but it’s there. I was on a military charter flight from Yokohama Air Base in Japan to San Francisco, on my way home. It was about a 16 hour flight, and it was just pure hell. The turbulence was so bad that even the flight attendants were strapped in most of the flight. We were in a big ass 747 and we were getting whipped around like a feather. I seriously thought we were going to crash and die. And because it was a military charter flight, I couldn’t even order a damn drink to calm my frazzled nerves. When we finally landed in San Francisco, I wanted to kiss the ground.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]