Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My step out of reality.
(08-05-2020, 10:32 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 12:54 AM)kdog Wrote: Wow ! Interesting story @"Bally002"  . 

Thanks for sharing. I had a good internet friend named Bulla,the rainbowman and he shared some stories similar to yours. There are so many things that happen that can't be explained. 

minusculebeercheers

Agreed and cheers back at you Kdog.  Regards to Bulla.
Interesting read mate , question . Did you have your aboriginal name at this time or did that come later . Maybe acceptance allowed you to experience what you did.
(08-05-2020, 11:17 AM)hutch622 Wrote:

Thanks for sharing. I had a good internet friend named Bulla,the rainbowman and he shared some stories similar to yours. There are so many things that happen that can't be explained. 

minusculebeercheers

Interesting read mate , question . Did you have your aboriginal name at this time or did that come later . Maybe acceptance allowed you to experience what you did.

Thanks, yes, from memory I was known by an Aboriginal name at that time.  

I think its in the story at the beginning of the patrol where I entered the community shop.

Cheers Hutch,

Bally:)
(08-05-2020, 11:22 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

minusculebeercheers

Thanks, yes, from memory I was known by an Aboriginal name at that time.  

I think its in the story at the beginning of the patrol where I entered the community shop.

Cheers Hutch,

Very interesting culture . I remember a time when i was much younger working out of William creek . I  was working with an aboriginal lad whose name i forget , anyhow we had to drive out to where we were taking samples and on the way back he goes theres water over there . well anyways i call his bluff and said show me , well sure enough hidden from view from the road there was a little spring . When i asked how he knew he just said that on the way out the birds were flying in this direction away from the road  . On the way back he noticed birds flying in a different angle from the road ( Remembering we are coming from the opposite direction of course ) Where the 2 angles meet is where the water is . Simple but brilliant .
(08-05-2020, 10:29 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 03:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Fascinating account.

I do have a couple of questions - 1) when you were taking navigational readings, were you using a compass or a GPS hand-held unit? and 2) was it just when you stepped off the narrow trail that your off-sider finally saw you? I think that narrow trail is a key to the account.

Hello Ninurta,  Thanks for asking

!) I was using map, compass and protractor and line of site to landmarks.  We weren't issued GPS back then.  Closest tech we had was a Sat phone about the size of a laptop.

2)  I stepped off the trail and walked back to the first bluff and rounded the slope.  That's when we spotted each other.  He'd driven right past me around the slope and pulled up.  Out of my sight at that point.

Hope that helps.  

Thanks for reading.

Ok, like @"Ninurta"  mentioned about the "Path" or "Trail" you were on, in you encountered the Rock Art and Cave, were you on this "Path"?
Also the Silence I am Told and The Sharp Crip Noises you hear from your actions and actions that interact with you are in a place of "Deference" or that other Dimension just to our Left I am being Told. Yes stepping off that Path or Trail saved your life.
If that makes sense.

Your Dreams, which I am assuming you are still having but they have lessen in intensity a little, are because you may have left a Vibration of your Chi there, a Sliver of Yourself. Did you cut yourself and bleed a drop of blood, did you catch your flesh on the rock wall and scrape your fingers or hand?
This is Just A Suggestion from another Relative of Mine from Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, he was a General in the 900 AD for Emperor Taizong. His Family name is the same as mine Ye, the history books will have him listed as Ye Yang which is wrong.
He comes in to visit every so often.

Sorry I was side tracked as I have Three Spirits discussing your experience in my ears and head.  tinysure
Ok, I am being informed that the Aborigines are at some places the keepers of dimensions or Time, that they are a very, very, very old culture, older than many even know.
WOW!

Edited to Add: I fully understand if members here don't believe me or believe in Ancestor Worship or being visited.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

minusculebeercheers

Excellent question!
With those in that other Dimension knowing he was accepted by the Aborigines, may have been a big factor in his safety.
I'll have to ask my visitors.
(08-05-2020, 08:37 PM)guohua Wrote:

I do have a couple of questions - 1) when you were taking navigational readings, were you using a compass or a GPS hand-held unit? and 2) was it just when you stepped off the narrow trail that your off-sider finally saw you? I think that narrow trail is a key to the account.

!) I was using map, compass and protractor and line of site to landmarks.  We weren't issued GPS back then.  Closest tech we had was a Sat phone about the size of a laptop.

2)  I stepped off the trail and walked back to the first bluff and rounded the slope.  That's when we spotted each other.  He'd driven right past me around the slope and pulled up.  Out of my sight at that point.

Hope that helps.  

Thanks for reading.

Ok, like @"Ninurta"  mentioned about the "Path" or "Trail" you were on, in you encountered the Rock Art and Cave, were you on this "Path"?
Also the Silence I am Told and The Sharp Crip Noises you hear from your actions and actions that interact with you are in a place of "Deference" or that other Dimension just to our Left I am being Told. Yes stepping off that Path or Trail saved your life.
If that makes sense.

Your Dreams, which I am assuming you are still having but they have lessen in intensity a little, are because you may have left a Vibration of your Chi there, a Sliver of Yourself. Did you cut yourself and bleed a drop of blood, did you catch your flesh on the rock wall and scrape your fingers or hand?
This is Just A Suggestion from another Relative of Mine from Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, he was a General in the 900 AD for Emperor Taizong. His Family name is the same as mine Ye, the history books will have him listed as Ye Yang which is wrong.

Sorry I was side tracked as I have Three Spirits discussing your experience in my ears and head.  tinysure
Ok, I am being informed that the Aborigines are at some places the keepers of dimensions or Time, that they are a very, very, very old culture, older than many even know.
WOW!

Edited to Add: I fully understand if members here don't believe me or believe in Ancestor Worship or being visited.
(08-05-2020, 10:14 PM)Bally002 Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 08:37 PM)guohua Wrote:

Hope that helps.  

Thanks for reading.

If that makes sense.

WOW!

I'm sure I didn't leave any part of me behind (never cut myself) but unthinkingly I left some cigarette butts I'm sure, especially after I was caught in the 'Willy Willy'.  

I did disturb some artifacts although replaced them best as I could and can't remember if I left any tracks.

Are ancient spirits in contact or aware of one another or are they on a different plane.

Kind regards,

@"Bally002" 
Quote:I'm sure I didn't leave any part of me behind (never cut myself) but unthinkingly I left some cigarette butts I'm sure, especially after I was caught in the 'Willy Willy'.  

I did disturb some artifacts although replaced them best as I could and can't remember if I left any tracks.

Are ancient spirits in contact or aware of one another or are they on a different plane.

Kind regards,

Hi, to answer your question, they are aware of each other and can exist on the same plane.
No, I don't think cigarette butts will be a factor.
OK, you didn't leave any physical part of yourself there.
We're stump!
My Uncle seems to think that the Aboriginal Lands and Sacred Places have some Strong Control Over Dimensions and Life.
Not to travel there without a good guide or shaman, someone knowledgeable and in touch with their Ancestors and Beliefs.
But you already know this.
Has your Dreams been any less intensive?

I would very much like to hear more from @"hutch622"
How about our WICCA members?
(08-05-2020, 10:34 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Bally002" 
Quote:I'm sure I didn't leave any part of me behind (never cut myself) but unthinkingly I left some cigarette butts I'm sure, especially after I was caught in the 'Willy Willy'.  

Kind regards,

Hi, to answer your question, they are aware of each other and can exist on the same plane.
We're stump!
My Uncle seems to think that the Aboriginal Lands and Sacred Places have some Strong Control Over Dimensions and Life.
Not to travel there without a good guide or shaman, someone knowledgeable and in touch with their Ancestors and Beliefs.
But you already know this.
Has your Dreams been any less intensive?

I would very much like to hear more from @"hutch622"
How about our WICCA members?

Bally is your man for aboriginal culture . I did see a kadaicha man around that same time but much further south  at around 200 ks west of Tarcoola . Around 1983 from memory . The others traveling with him seemed , and im struggling for the right word here . Almost afraid of him i guess .
(08-05-2020, 10:29 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Hello Ninurta,  Thanks for asking

So you could shoot azimuths to landmarks and triangulate your location, but the bluff at your location were not on the map. That's interesting. Did you record the grids to that location for later use in Google Earth or something like that?

BTW - your cell phone sometimes records your location in photos you take. Just a head's up - be careful of the photos you post. Your location can be gotten from the EXIF data in some of your photos. One of the ones you posted of Girlie had that data still in it. There is a free program called Irfanview that, among other things, can read that EXIF data and open the location up in Google Earth if you have that installed. I think it will also open the location in Google Maps on the internet if GE is not installed. On the plus side, Ifranview will save a cropped out section of the photo WITHOUT that pasky EXIF data, keeping the location of the photo secure.

Quote:2)  I stepped off the trail and walked back to the first bluff and rounded the slope.  That's when we spotted each other.  He'd driven right past me around the slope and pulled up.  Out of my sight at that point.

Hope that helps.  

Thanks for reading.

This is not the first time I've heard of people disappearing when they stepped on a path, or reappearing when they stepped off of it. I think that trackway was integral to your account.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" 
I think you are right, Paths, strange new paths are what hunters talk about that have had Missing Time or just Lost and Disoriented and get dizzy but reappear at a place the know,
This Hunter have been in those same woods from child to adult with their fathers and things happen, some or actually most are never seen again.
(08-06-2020, 04:19 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 10:29 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Hello Ninurta,  Thanks for asking

"So you could shoot azimuths to landmarks and triangulate your location, but the bluff at your location were not on the map. That's interesting. Did you record the grids to that location for later use in Google Earth or something like that?"

BTW - your cell phone sometimes records your location in photos you take. Just a head's up - be careful of the photos you post. Your location can be gotten from the EXIF data in some of your photos. One of the ones you posted of Girlie had that data still in it. There is a free program called Irfanview that, among other things, can read that EXIF data and open the location up in Google Earth if you have that installed. I think it will also open the location in Google Maps on the internet if GE is not installed. On the plus side, Ifranview will save a cropped out section of the photo WITHOUT that pasky EXIF data, keeping the location of the photo secure.

Quote:2)  I stepped off the trail and walked back to the first bluff and rounded the slope.  That's when we spotted each other.  He'd driven right past me around the slope and pulled up.  Out of my sight at that point.

Hope that helps.  

Thanks for reading.

This is not the first time I've heard of people disappearing when they stepped on a path, or reappearing when they stepped off of it. I think that trackway was integral to your account.

"So you could shoot azimuths to landmarks and triangulate your location, but the bluff at your location were not on the map. That's interesting. Did you record the grids to that location for later use in Google Earth or something like that?"

To put it into perspective, this was basically a patrol.  In a quieter period hence I had time to explore. Our days and nights could be long.  Sometimes up to 3 days at a time.  

The occurrence, forgive me, was, at that time to me, just that.  I was very particular with my diaries but not so much that I spent a long time putting in co-ordinates and truthfully due to other operations the matter was put to the back of my mind but it lingered and now to this time where I put it on here.  

As we always say we were short staffed and very little in budget for going out exploring but I did.  If I do remember correctly I put it down as a patrol to and from just using the route without co-ordinates.  This would not be the case if there was an actual incident like person/s lost/missing, late arrivals, vehicle accidents, violence, real searches, prisoner transfer, community riots and the list goes on.  My wife and young ones at the time, very rarely had time with me except for 'leave.'

We had no google, restricted internet, no mobile phones and relied on the UHF and VHF primarily for contact.

Later, yes, nowadays I have looked at google but can't be sure of that precise location.  I'm talking some 20 years later.  Important things back then took precedence and my own indulgences weren't included in that lot.  I had others under my command and several communities and a family to look after first.  When opportunity presented itself I undertook some looking around and came across some interesting things.  At times it may have been while I was conducting investigations such as in the 'Falconio Disappearance' sometimes testing the patience of my off-siders.  

Kind regards,

@"Bally002" 
I look up the story about Falconio Disappearance, Strange, do you think he faked his own death?
(08-06-2020, 09:10 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Bally002" 
I look up the story about Falconio Disappearance, Strange, do you think he faked his own death?

Sorry guohua I wouldn't know.  I gave my evidence in the Supreme Court.  Some several hours later I emerged during an adjournment.  Went and made a cup of coffee in a tea room.  His parents and partner at the time came and thanked me.  

The accused had some choice comments as I recounted what I did and I was cross examined but had nothing but the truth to recount so I wasn't perturbed.  He was convicted and I went about my business.  I was contacted a couple of years ago (2?) and asked if I was willing to assist with some documentary search in my old patrol regarding his disappearance.  I couldn't due to an operation on my face for cancer.  But later I thought, no, I'm done with it.

A small write up about my evidence is in the later pages of the book, "Into the Darkness".  Not much I guess because it wasn't controversial.  "just the facts ma'am"  hahalol.

Kind regards,

Bally
(08-06-2020, 06:30 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 
I think you are right, Paths, strange new paths are what hunters talk about that have had Missing Time or just Lost and Disoriented and get dizzy but reappear at a place the know,
This Hunter have been in those same woods from child to adult with their fathers and things happen, some or actually most are never seen again.

Checking out "Superposition" in it's relation to quantum mechanics (Not the same as superposition relating to geological strata)

Physics definition essentially relates that it is the combination of 2 or many physical states such as in 'waves' which form a new state with this principle.

The 'Schrodinger's Cat' assumption demonstrates this theory and it relates to "Parallel Universes"  There is a good scientific explanation on You tube under the title, "Parallel Worlds Probably Exist, Here's Why", but try as I may it wouldn't post here.  Maybe just my crappy ability in posting Youtube addresses.  The video is a 20 minute watch and gets into the 'meat' of the subject about midway through.

I had this light bulb moment during my watching it.  I suggest viewing it from the beginning and the Physics and Math principals may be difficult/boring at this pace but it is a good intro to the balls of the topic and you gain an understanding.  It has over 4 million views and being a recent vid, I guess some are very interested such as myself.

So listening to this scientific approach my light bulb moment came midway when the split in the physical possibilities (as demonstrated in the 'cat' hypothesis) made me realize yes there may have been a moment in the quantum stream of things where I did enter and return.

Opening the 'box' persay may have led me to be dead or alive in this situation or in another state of being.  

Now please hear me out for those that watched the video.  Simply, I might not be the same person as I was before I took that 30 minute walk and by all accounts there may be multiple personages that came out differently or simply didn't make it.  

This again links me to the dreams I have.  Am I seeing what might have been or actually happening right now.  

I would be pleased if someone could link this video.  It pictures the earth splitting up into smaller earth in an animated sort of way.

Sigh, I've opened a rabbit hole for myself.

Kind regards,

Schrödinger's cat
(08-06-2020, 09:19 PM)Bally002 Wrote:

Checking out "Superposition" in it's relation to quantum mechanics (Not the same as superposition relating to geological strata)

Physics definition essentially relates that it is the combination of 2 or many physical states such as in 'waves' which form a new state with this principle.

The 'Schrodinger's Cat' assumption demonstrates this theory and it relates to "Parallel Universes"  There is a good scientific explanation on You tube under the title, "Parallel Worlds Probably Exist, Here's Why", but try as I may it wouldn't post here.  Maybe just my crappy ability in posting Youtube addresses.  The video is a 20 minute watch and gets into the 'meat' of the subject about midway through.

I had this light bulb moment during my watching it.  I suggest viewing it from the beginning and the Physics and Math principals may be difficult/boring at this pace but it is a good intro to the balls of the topic and you gain an understanding.  It has over 4 million views and being a recent vid, I guess some are very interested such as myself.

So listening to this scientific approach my light bulb moment came midway when the split in the physical possibilities (as demonstrated in the 'cat' hypothesis) made me realize yes there may have been a moment in the quantum stream of things where I did enter and return.

Opening the 'box' persay may have led me to be dead or alive in this situation or in another state of being.  

Now please hear me out for those that watched the video.  Simply, I might not be the same person as I was before I took that 30 minute walk and by all accounts there may be multiple personages that came out differently or simply didn't make it.  

This again links me to the dreams I have.  Am I seeing what might have been or actually happening right now.  

I would be pleased if someone could link this video.  It pictures the earth splitting up into smaller earth in an animated sort of way.

Sigh, I've opened a rabbit hole for myself.

Kind regards,

Schrödinger's cat

Awesome video.
  minusculebeercheers
Thanks for putting that up guohua .  I'll get knowledgeable one day and being able to upload myself.

Kind regards,

You are very welcome.
A step By Step hel guide wrote by @"senona"  is here Learn our Board it is page #19 Here  Video posting
(08-05-2020, 10:34 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Bally002" 

Kind regards,

We're stump!

Everything you touch scrapes off skin cells, Cigarette butts will have both skin cells and saliva. It's why they are used to gather DNA evidence. 

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Yes, paths have been a part of the experience for a long, long time. For example, there are old Irish tales of following a strange path and ending up in Tir na Nog, the "fairy world".