Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Epstein Bombshell Revelations in Release of Documents
(08-05-2020, 09:12 PM)guohua Wrote: Did you catch the Redated Release on E O W Yesterday? 
When they copy and pasted the radiation was gone and you could see the entire transcript.

@"guohua", Yes, I did.

I like Rob and Ben, but they don't always get the full story on things, or they sometimes leave things out that I've heard other talk about that would clear up a lot of things.

For example, when President Trump said he wished G. Maxwell well, they conveyed it like it could be something to go against Trump, but what I saw by another researcher said the reason he wished her well was kind of like trolling her, or a "slap in the face".

Why?

Because years ago when Trump was trying to buy the land across from Mara Lago in FL, Epstein was also trying to buy it. Maxwell told Trump, "I wish you well with that."  They were bitter rivals, according to this researcher. So, him saying that to her now was like "I got'cha".  

I like the show, I always watch them, but Ben can get on my nerves sometimes trying to spit things out.  He seems to get tongue tied a lot, or brain freeze.
(08-05-2020, 09:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 09:12 PM)guohua Wrote: Did you catch the Redated Release on E O W Yesterday? 
When they copy and pasted the radiation was gone and you could see the entire transcript.

@"guohua", Yes, I did.

I like Rob and Ben, but they don't always get the full story on things, or they sometimes leave things out that I've heard other talk about that would clear up a lot of things.

For example, when President Trump said he wished G. Maxwell well, they conveyed it like it could be something to go against Trump, but what I saw by another researcher said the reason he wished her well was kind of like trolling her, or a "slap in the face".

Why?

Because years ago when Trump was trying to buy the land across from Mara Lago in FL, Epstein was also trying to buy it. Maxwell told Trump, "I wish you well with that."  They were bitter rivals, according to this researcher. So, him saying that to her now was like "I got'cha".  

I like the show, I always watch them, but Ben can get on my nerves sometimes trying to spit things out.  He seems to get tongue tied a lot, or brain freeze.

Yes, it appears Ben as a Stuttering problem or he Thinks Faster than he can Talk or explain himself.

They don't always get the whole story out that is true Because they are working within Youtubes Boundaries of not being Banned, but if you've ever seen their TV program at Edge of Wonder TV, it is Very Explanatory.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
What the hell is it with feet and the Royals...? First, Prince Andrew's estranged wife is caught back in 1992
having her toes sucked...

Quote:The toe-sucking photo that drove Sarah Ferguson out of the royal family.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8187]

'...The intimate pictures, shot with a telephoto lens as the couple lazed by the pool, show Texan millionaire
John Bryan kissing and sucking the Duchess' toes and the arch of her foot...'
Source:

...and now the Queen's middle-son is at it with one of Epstein's girls.

Quote:'HE BURST WITH ECSTASY’ ‘Sex with foot-licking fetishist Prince Andrew was the longest 10 minutes of my
life’, claims Virginia Roberts...'
Next Source:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.