Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dr. Anthony Fauci Must Be Fired
Exclamation 
In 2005, a study published in the journal Virology found that Chloroquine exhibited prophylactic and therapeutic effects on SARS-CoV, otherwise known colloquially as SARS. SARS-CoV is a coronavirus very similar to MERS(Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) and COVID19 (SARS-CoV-2). So since at least 2005 the government has known about the effectiveness of Chloroquine and it's milder and better-tolerated version, hydroxychloroquine on SARS-like coronaviruses. 

Here's the study:
Virology Journal

Quote:Background
Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is caused by a newly discovered coronavirus (SARS-CoV). No effective prophylactic or post-exposure therapy is currently available.

Results
We report, however, that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage. In addition to the well-known functions of chloroquine such as elevations of endosomal pH, the drug appears to interfere with terminal glycosylation of the cellular receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2. This may negatively influence the virus-receptor binding and abrogate the infection, with further ramifications by the elevation of vesicular pH, resulting in the inhibition of infection and spread of SARS CoV at clinically admissible concentrations.

Conclusion
Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.

For this reason, I believe Fauci is a liar and part of the swamp. His performance before congress was a disgrace and his washy attitude toward the spread of SARS-CoV-2 via protests is illustrative of this. 

For context here's the NIH version of the published study:

NIH Study

Dr. Anthony Fauci is the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases under the National Institute of Health. I find it very hard to believe that this guy didn't know about this. People's lives could have been saved if not for the floundering on hydroxychloroquine that has proven itself against SARS-CoV-2. 

The time to fire that god damned weasel is NOW.
The entire WHO organization is one big lie.  The person at the top of the organization (can't find his name now) has been proven to be a criminal. (This is posted in another thread here somewhere.)

Bill Gates is interested in experimenting in human genetics and wants to depopulate the world, (also in other threads here, with videos of him saying this.)

As for Fauci, he is just a puppet mouth piece for them. He's also going to make millions from the vaccines they produce, so of course he's not going to tell the public about HCQ, which costs hundreds of dollars, if not thousands, less than the vaccine.

President Trump has already stopped using the advice of Fauci and is listening to other professionals who seem to have much more common sense about how to treat this virus than Fauci or WHO, although he says he will take their advice under consideration. I think this is to keep the media from being able to say he is causing people to die for not following their every word.
It must be telepathy...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8165]
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
"Dr." due facce is just another fumblefuck Democrat/NWO paid operative that they thought would never get exposed.

[Image: Deep-State-Hyper.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Wonder what other diseases chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine can treat, or possibly cure?

[Image: EeT2zzmWkAYZNRK?format=jpg&name=medium]
Trump is starting to "call out" Dr due facce !

Quote:Wrong! We have more cases because we have tested far more than any other country, 60,000,000. If we tested less, there would be less cases. How did Italy, France & Spain do? Now Europe sadly has flare ups. Most of our governors worked hard & smart. We will come back STRONG!

LINK>>> Trump Tweet after due facce Tweet  tinylaughing
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-01-2020, 07:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Wonder what other diseases chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine can treat, or possibly cure?

[Image: EeT2zzmWkAYZNRK?format=jpg&name=medium]
tinycool
The Secret Formula of "Schweppes" and RBG !!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Could it Be ?   tinybighuh

"We control the disease by controlling the information"

I've been dealing/working in this shit from the start.

I deal with the ventillators, PAPR's, anesthesia machines as a part of my job.

I, like many people, was on hydroxychloroquinine for 14 plus months after a time in Africa for malaria prevention.  No vets I know who spent time in AFRICOM are sick or have been sick.

My wife and son have had this.

I have not.

The media, the politicians, hell. . . even the regular folks have been scaring the crap out of people, destroying economies and deliberately killing the elderly with this virus.

If we'd just used common sense and kept rational, this would have been bad, but not the monster we have now.

/rant

tinyok
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-01-2020, 08:16 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Could it Be ?   tinybighuh

"We control the disease by controlling the information"

@"xuenchen", that show had so much disclosure in it, it's not even funny!  And is wasn't just this virus, but all the UFO stuff too.
(08-01-2020, 08:30 PM)beez Wrote: I've been dealing/working in this shit from the start.

I deal with the ventillators, PAPR's, anesthesia machines as a part of my job.

I, like many people, was on hydroxychloroquinine for 14 plus months after a time in Africa for malaria prevention.  No vets I know who spent time in AFRICOM are sick or have been sick.

My wife and son have had this.

I have not.

The media, the politicians, hell. . . even the regular folks have been scaring the crap out of people, destroying economies and deliberately killing the elderly with this virus.

If we'd just used common sense and kept rational, this would have been bad, but not the monster we have now.

/rant

tinyok

Thank you @"beez".  I hope this validates the point of HCQ working for any skeptics reading this.   minusculeclap
This conversation has evolved very differently than the conversation on ATS. 

You should all be aware of a serious flaw with my original post:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thre...id25336833
(08-01-2020, 09:27 PM)projectvxn Wrote: This conversation has evolved very differently than the conversation on ATS. 

The title of this thread is "Dr. Anthony Fauci Must Be Fired".

Studies prove or disprove everything. Always. Don't believe me? Beer is good for you. Beer is bad for you. A glass of wine is good for you. Wine is bad for you. Meat is good for you. Meat is bad for you.

I challenge anyone and everyone to verify those claims. You will indeed find studies that prove they are right, and studies that prove they are wrong.

But just on your thread title alone, YES, Dr Fauci should be fired. He is a puppet for the WHO, just like Dr Tam here in Canada. A mouthpiece.

I nearly chocked on my coffee the other morning when I heard him suggest we should wear goggles and shields to cover our eyes.

Then what? Full on hazmat suits? We're not on Mars for crying out loud, we're on Earth.

Too much is too much. And he's passed that limit quite a while ago.

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(08-01-2020, 10:32 PM)Sol Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 09:27 PM)projectvxn Wrote: This conversation has evolved very differently than the conversation on ATS. 

Studies prove or disprove everything. Always. Don't believe me? Beer is good for you. Beer is bad for you. A glass of wine is good for you. Wine is bad for you. Meat is good for you. Meat is bad for you.

I challenge anyone and everyone to verify those claims. You will indeed find studies that prove they are right, and studies that prove they are wrong.

But just on your thread title alone, YES, Dr Fauci should be fired. He is a puppet for the WHO, just like Dr Tam here in Canada. A mouthpiece.

I nearly chocked on my coffee the other morning when I heard him suggest we should wear goggles and shields to cover our eyes.

Then what? Full on hazmat suits? We're not on Mars for crying out loud, we're on Earth.

Sol.

Ironically, Dr. Faux-chi didn't have an opinion on protesters in large gatherings during a congressional hearing this past week.

tinysure
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-01-2020, 10:32 PM)Sol Wrote:

Sol.
Unlike Dr. Fauci, I just want to make sure I'm being as forthcoming as possible.

My intention isn't to lie and had I come across that piece of information and not shared it I would be.