Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The deadliest Virus in the world
Worth a listen and a few thoughts on all our parts. When you think of death and destruction what comes to mind ? War, famine, some kind of deadly virus or bug ? What if I told you a simple idea that spreads like a virus and infects the minds of the people is absolutely the deadliest of them all. Listen and think about some of the parallels of what is being said ....THINK... 

@"727Sky" 
All I can say is, True every word.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The truth always falls on deaf ears if people dont want to believe. Mao Zedong was a monster, but he just kill because he could not think of any other way of controlling people. He believed the more people he killed the more control he would have , so he killed for the sake of killing.
Stalin was the true monster, he did not just kill, his killings were calculated to achieve what he wanted. It had nothing to do with communism but with Stalin it was all about him.
What you have happening in the US is Stalinism, and that makes it very very dangerous. They use people to achieve what they want, then blame the same people when it fails, thing is the who system is made to fail, so you always have people other than the Stalinist's "leaders" to blame.
The harder and committed people are to the "system" the more they will be blamed for it failing.
Stalin always blamed and punished the people who worked the hardest for him.
Power and control.

Nuff said.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Yes, that's exactly what we are seeing now in the U.S.  

I was trying to warn people back when Obummer was POTUS and I saw the changes he was making in our country; we were being setup for the "kill".  My words fell on deaf ears because he had the people under his "spell". (They're still under it to this day.)

I'll share this video on all my social media and just hope it reaches enough youth to make a difference.

Thanks for posting @"727Sky".