Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First It's Masks - What Comes Next?
Most everyone has to wear a mask at some place in their area. I don't know of any place where everything is completely opened up yet, do you?

What's next?  Will "they" start making us wear goggles too?

Why, yes, I believe they will (try)!  tinyshocked

Quote:Dr. Anthony Fauci suggested that people wear goggles or face shields as an added measure of protection against contracting the coronavirus, according to a report.

“If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it,” Fauci, 79, the top US infectious disease expert, told ABC News Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton on Wednesday.
Enlarge ImageAnthony FauciReuters

When asked if eye protection will become a formal recommendation at some point, he said, “It might, if you really want perfect protection of the mucosal surfaces.”

Boy, I tell you what, they are doing everything in their power to put the fear of death in people! 
Now, they're telling us we need to wear a face shield or goggles?

Nope!  I will not comply, especially when I see through what they're doing.   tinyok 

Quote:“You have mucosa in the nose, mucosa in the mouth, but you also have mucosa in the eye,” he said. “Theoretically, you should protect all the mucosal surfaces. So if you have goggles or an eye shield you should use it.”

He added that while goggles and eye or face shields are “not universally recommended” at this time, “if you really want to be complete, you should probably use it if you can.”

So, he is saying that our eyes can project mucus out six feet and hit someone else?  tinywhat

If they have their mask on, then this is the only explanation I can take from having to wear eye protection. And if masks aren't mandatory, then it means the virus isn't that big of a threat, right?  (It isn't a threat anyway, no worse than the flu is.)

Quote:Fauci also addressed when people should get tested if they believe they’ve been exposed to the bug, since there are no official guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the National Institutes of Health on the matter.

Nope! Won't be getting tested either, especially since we now know the tests are tainted and only used to increase the total of cases so they can keep this thing going, and as a way to make tracking mandatory.

Okay, that's enough of this for me...

If you wish to read more, please continue here: Source
Soon selling in a store near you:

[Image: PkHV9Pb.jpg]
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-30-2020, 04:39 PM)Sol Wrote: Soon selling in a store near you:

[Image: PkHV9Pb.jpg]

smallroflmao 

Oops! I better not laugh, I wouldn't put anything past them at this point. tinysurprised
The people controlling all this mania are a secret group known as "Project 1984" !!

They have infiltrated the MSM and all Political structures !!

[Image: CigMan.jpg]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
We have the cure!  It pisses me off that the deep state is allowing people to die just to enrich themselves.

[Image: EeLcxbwUMAE4_hU?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: EeL9VK7WkAEEv0O?format=png&name=900x900]
What next, all non muslims must wear the burka
"What comes next?"

I just had to ask, didn't I?   smallnotamused 

First dog to test positive for coronavirus in US dies

Quote:The first dog to test positive for the coronavirus in the U.S. has died, National Geographic reported Wednesday. 
The German shepherd, which was named Buddy and lived with his owners at a home in Staten Island, N.Y., died on July 11, according to the magazine. 

The Department of Agriculture's National Veterinary Services Laboratories announced in early June the first confirmed case of a dog contracting the virus in the U.S., but details were not made public.

Probably because it wasn't true, or the test was found to be faulty, just like the ones where the paw paw and the goat tested positive.   smalltappingfoot

Quote:Buddy began struggling to breathe in the middle of April, right before his seventh birthday. He also likely had lymphoma, a type of cancer, National Geographic, reported citing medical records provided by his owners and reviewed by two veterinarians not involved in the dog's treatment.
(Highlights by me)
Source

It's those little things, like the dog having cancer, that they like to leave out of the discussion, right?
(07-30-2020, 04:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Most everyone has to wear a mask at some place in their area. I don't know of any place where everything is completely opened up yet, do you?

Quote:Dr. Anthony Fauci suggested that people wear goggles or face shields as an added measure of protection against contracting the coronavirus, according to a report.

“If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it,” Fauci, 79, the top US infectious disease expert, told ABC News Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton on Wednesday.

When asked if eye protection will become a formal recommendation at some point, he said, “It might, if you really want perfect protection of the mucosal surfaces.”

Boy, I tell you what, they are doing everything in their power to put the fear of death in people! 
Nope!  I will not comply, especially when I see through what they're doing.   tinyok 

Nope! Won't be getting tested either, especially since we now know the tests are tainted and only used to increase the total of cases so they can keep this thing going, and as a way to make tracking mandatory.

Here we go.

[Image: Folkemdet-i-Allinge-p-Bornholm-rymmer-bd...ar-med.jpg]

Now you will have to get the chip. How else will the overlords know who you are.

Of course it fixes a lot of problems, because we won't eve be able to tell what planet each other are from. Cheaper than cloning and we are geared to think and see a certain way.

They Live! minusculebiggrin

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(07-30-2020, 05:25 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: We have the cure!  It pisses me off that the deep state is allowing people to die just to enrich themselves.

[Image: EeLcxbwUMAE4_hU?format=jpg&name=small]

A proven model that works.

I was on a blood pressure medication that cost me over a thousand dollars a year. When all of the medications they put me on caused side effect, they finally put me on a medication that is an old as me, It worked great and costs me less than forty dollars a year.

It is all about the money and they don't care if they have to kill a bunch of us to get it.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Mandatory vaccines is what comes next. Then civil disobedience at large..
Good question...? If Trump gets reelected there will likely be riots and looting, all the current stuff wholesale by the left. The Presidents no need for any re-election efforts, will likely use some force to stop the terrorism and rioting. Don't know how long the virus will be with us but that too is a factor as to how the public behaves. No news from North Korea or Iran lately. A lot of people out of work need to get back at it, alot of catchup to do. Barring some natural disaster, it will likely be regional skirmishes with discontented citizens. 

Hopefully law will be re-enforced back to safe levels and those rebelious jerks will be taken off the streets and vacation in FEMA camps for a while.
Your children will not be allowed to attend school or any form education unless they are Vaccinated like your pet dog or cat.
You and your children will be required to carry their proof a vaccination ID of some sort.
Probably scannable so you can enter stores, buses or any place of business, Yes one of Bill Gates Chips.

Or, as @"PLOTUS"  stated, Donald Trump could win again and we'll see the Stop to Mass Vaccinations but you will see the Far Left coming after everything that is Good and Righteous and Trump Related, like jobs and equal opportunities for all Legal Citizens of America, Not illegals and Impostors like Obama.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Is it fair to assume none of the posters in this thread have shed tears over any one of the 153,000 plus lost souls?
internet Agent Provocateur
(07-30-2020, 04:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Most everyone has to wear a mask at some place in their area. I don't know of any place where everything is completely opened up yet, do you?

Quote:“You have mucosa in the nose, mucosa in the mouth, but you also have mucosa in the eye,” he said. “Theoretically, you should protect all the mucosal surfaces. So if you have goggles or an eye shield you should use it.”

He added that while goggles and eye or face shields are “not universally recommended” at this time, “if you really want to be complete, you should probably use it if you can.”

So, he is saying that our eyes can project mucus out six feet and hit someone else?  tinywhat

If they have their mask on, then this is the only explanation I can take from having to wear eye protection. And if masks aren't mandatory, then it means the virus isn't that big of a threat, right?  (It isn't a threat anyway, no worse than the flu is.)

Quote:Fauci also addressed when people should get tested if they believe they’ve been exposed to the bug, since there are no official guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the National Institutes of Health on the matter.

What we need to do is make some symbol to identify people who won't wear masks or get the vaccine.

Maybe a gold star.

tinysure
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-31-2020, 04:53 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: Is it fair to assume none of the posters in this thread have shed tears over any one of the 153,000 plus lost souls?

That would not be acurate to say. My best friends Daughter who I have held since birth is at the forefront of the Covid calamity as an RN in a ward treating the victims in Berkeley and has experienced the deaths of some patients. Her mother who lives with her is 69 and she must decontaminate each time she goes home and fear infecting her, and her brother died three months ago at 39. So perhaps you or yours might have been spared any deaths, but others who are risking their lives for the public have seen much calamity.
(07-31-2020, 04:53 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: Is it fair to assume none of the posters in this thread have shed tears over any one of the 153,000 plus lost souls?

Baseless assumption. I lost a dear aunt to this virus. That doesn't mean I have to agree with everything that my government decides for me or my family, my community, without having a chance to debate it, discuss it or vote on it.

Respectfully. :)
(07-31-2020, 02:22 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:

her brother died three months ago at 39.

From Covid-19?  tinysurprised
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!