Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are the Doctors on Capital Hill Really Wrong?
(07-30-2020, 07:39 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 07:09 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 02:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 02:12 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 03:38 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: In case the video gets pulled again, here's a transcript of her speech (posted on Twitter).

[Image: EeGZmSmXoAEYApY?format=jpg&name=large]

It would be kind to consider her merely bat shit crazy. The wheels are off the axles with the good Doctor. I love it when you do that voodoo that you do so well.   Lolhttps://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-imm...hloroquine

A lot of people believe in Alien life, and SSP whistle blowers have admitted that they do experiments on humans using alien DNA in deep underground bases.
As for the demon sperm, people do say they have "dreams" of being attacked by succubus and incubus. Can it impregnate a woman? The mind is a powerful thing. And many people believe Mary was impregnated by a spirit; we named the baby, Jesus. So there's that.

Forget all that and look at the patients she has treated with HCQ; that's the message we need to consider, plus, she has about 10 other doctors there with her who all say the same thing regarding their outcomes with this drug.

I am speechless.

Stick around and you'll become even more speechless.  I've been covering these types of stories for 18 years.   minusculebiggrin

I have, no doubt....(- ;
internet Agent Provocateur